• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Alright guys. I'm sorry for taking so long to reply, but I was finally able to catch up with this thread. It was a bit confusing for me because of the added quick topic, which I'm not accustomed to seeing posted in the middle of a mafia game.

I agree with JC about Linkdude being so adamant to claim that people did or didn't participate in certain actions. He seems to know an awful lot about what's going on inside the game. From what I've gathered, he's been able to do so on his own, instead of replying on guidance from musicfan. Correct me if I'm wrong.

This game has become a bit convoluted along the way, so I want to draw interests to one of JC's previous posts where he outlines the inactive participants:

JC said:
List of names of the inactive players:
  1. Sheik
  2. Batman (sort of)
  3. Go_Dark_Link
  4. Kiddrangon
  5. Sarfed
  6. Mellow Ezlo (inactive, but we're close to confirming his alignment)
  7. Blackkirby
Now that Batman/Zelda13 and Kiddrangon are dead, we can narrow it down five people that should be looked into. Those are myself (previous Sheik/Johnny Sooshi), Sarah (previously Go_Dark_Link), Scarfed, Mellow Ezlo, and Blackkirby. As JC said in the post that I've quote, we have more information into Mellow Ezlo than the other players. From what I've gathered, people initially thought he might be the cop, but now his role isn't quite as certain; at the very least, he seems to possess a role capable of a night action.

With respect to Blackkirby, Crusader/Thareous made the following point:

Crus@der77x said:
At first glance, it looked like BK was asking what he should do in plain sight, but that doesn't make it evident that he's the Cop. The second half of his question makes me even more certain of this. "Without breaking the rules" is a very specific way of requesting input, and although he really could be inquiring as the Cop, there's also the possibility that he wants to come off that way. It's a risky move to so much as softclaim Cop, as Mafia, since there will almost certainly be a counterclaim.

I'm not as certain as Thareous about the possibility that Blackkirby can be ruled out as the cop. JC has requested numerous times for the cop to come forth, yet nothing has come of it. Maybe this was a way for the cop to ask how to claim without being mod killed. Regardless, I have no evidence to prove this.

I think Sarah, Scarfed, and I are the most suspicious people among the inactives, simply because for me and sarah, the people we replaced were extremely inactive. I don't think Johnny made a single post and Avagon/Sheik only went on a rant about why he dislikes SAO. Go-Dark_Link seemed to be experiencing site issues early on, and then appeared again to announce a replacement. Scarfed has been similarly hard to get posts out of.

As far as some of the more active members go, I don't think it's wise to completely write off PokaLink. I don't have the tine to find the post right now, since I have a doctor's appointment in the morning, but I remember J saying that PokaLink agreed with a lot of his statements before changing his mind completely. It's definitely something that could be looked into.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I would check the last day I think the cop already softclaimed.
So you're 99% sure the three of us are innocent?

---

If what's above true and Mellow investigated Kirby then we're one step closer to confirming this. However, can someone fully confirm who the character Kirby is? Like can someone give some concrete evidence like a picture or a quote or something? It's not that I don't trust, I just need some confirmation.

If what above is actually true then we now have 4 confirmed players including myself, Mellow, Poka, and Kirby. Which makes sense because Mafia are inactive so it couldn't of been any of us. Also I'm sorry Thar, but I think MF is like 90% Town. He agreed with me on lynching Rep, I'm sure he was also on the Pendio bandwagon and he has confirmed his role by sending me information. This leaves us with 7 players:

1. DekuNut
  2. Crus@der77x
  3. Mido
  4. Sheik Johnny Sooshi A Link In Time
  5. Go_Dark_Link Sarah
  6. Linkdude74
  7. Sarfed
I want to go ahead and briefly analyse the players above.

Dekunut:

He's been active, so that works in his favour currently. This post here seems odd Day One, as he jokingly claims Yui is scum, which from quick research is obviously not true. Interestingly enough though, this character seems like a good candidate for a Dreaming God, which some of us suspected was in the game. Not to mention my PM mentioning a sleeping figure has the letter "U" in it.

Day One Deku acts passive, which I've seen before, getting involved but not necessarily taking a risk. On Day Two he initiates suspicions on me, LD, and Poka for opposing Pendio's lynch. In hindsight maybe that could look suspicious, but at the time I think it was the logical way to think. Then he votes Poka, but steps back and believes Mellow when he gave information on Poka's alignment.

The one thing that really caught me eye was this post here. He votes for Rep in twilight, which is incredibly convenient. Is it too obvious of a scum move though? I think we've established that scum love to vote at the end of lynching one of their own, so would he take that risk in twilight of all places? Next day he does go on to vote Kirby, but that could be a part of me mentioning the inactive players and him choosing one. He did also agree that the Cop claiming was a good idea.

Crus@der77x:

Thar has been inactive all game, not as inactive as some, but has only posted ten times. All the posts seem to be scattered with days in between as well which could fit my theory of Mafia being passive/inactive. The first bit of action was in his 4th post where he said that I was being demeaning to Poka. I can see where he's coming from, but I wasn't being demeaning, that's just the way I come off in Mafia games. I don't really find this suspicious because he's defending Poka who, from what we know, is innocent.

Next Post come some 14 days later after I've lynched Rep and after the night scene. But anyway in that post he reversed his opinion and then flipped towards being suspicious of me to then being suspicious of Poka. Maybe he wanted lynch me instead but then realised that I couldn't be lynched after I was behind killing Rep. In the same post he also mentions the possibility of a Dreaming God.

A few days later he Kirby's cop claim , which can be taken both ways: I'm always wary of people claiming until absolute confirmation, but also Mafia would try to dispute any claim especially a Cop claim which shows that Thar had found two of his suspicions were in fact innocent. He also gets into a dispute with MF, who is basically town at this point.

Mido:

Mido has also been slightly inactive with 14 posts. 8 of these posts were early day one posts, so that gives us just 6 serious posts. He apologises for his inactivity here, but a good point is that he was the first person to vote for Pendio yesterday and thus was a big reason why Mafia lost their GF. Could Mido simply have forgotten about the vote and by the time he realised he was too late? Maybe, but I'm not so sure. He also explained his vote on Pendio went much deeper than a simple RVS, but that four have easily been formulated in hindsight.

Later on he states that me and Poka are cold cases, but this was after. I guess if he was Mafia he would have tried to lynch me especially since at the moment I was actively pushing to lynch Rep. The next day he does release information via MF. At the start though he didn't until Musicfan asked him to, which was odd.

A Link in Time (aka the three inactive players):

So here we have Sheik, Johnny and now Alit. Sheik posted 6 times (4 day one). Day two he points out my post to Rep. So he's not defending Rep, but asking Rep what he thinks about it. Then he asks for a replacement after inactivity.

Johnny only posted once and that was saying he was going to catch up and then he was replaced by Alit. In fairness to Alit he has tried to catch up with the game and made a contributing post before, but that could easily be a bluff.

Go_Dark_Link:

Another inactive player with only one post of substance. Here he claims he's getting a Town vibe from both of us, so nothing really scummy here, but it does fit in with the whole Mafia being inactive thing. Sarah hasn't posted after this replacement either...

Linkdude74:

Libk has been fairly consistent with hi activity, he hasn't been super active, but he's fine in that respect. On Day One he posted this where he agreed with the logic that lynching Pendio because he's scum in the past is a bad idea. I throughly agree with this, but obviously we know now that Pendio flipped scum.

The main thing about Libk though his is somewhat adamant defense of Poka:

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/posts/961683/
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/posts/962171/
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/posts/962185/
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/posts/962202/

The wording here is odd. He's not saying "I don't think Poka is scum" but rather insisting that he's not scum. This means he either knows for sure, or he's bluffing. Then we have the Torchic incident where he/she said:

"Well I protected him. And investigated pokalink previously"

This obviously points at a multiple shot ability (JoAT most likely). The obvious thing thing is that Libk basically said the day before that Poka isn't scum and Torchic investigated Poka. Then Libk goes on to mention Torchic and trust him without any evidence:

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/posts/963648/
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/posts/963693/

It's so obvious like I said yesterday, Libk is Torchic. It just now whether he lying or not; however of what Kirby says is true then Libk confirming Poka could be a sign that he's innocent. I still have my doubts though since he killed Kiddragon with poison; poison can associated with Mafia. Libk could have been lying about Poka because Mellow technically investigated him the day before and he could have been feeding off that to get us on our side.

More likely that not though, Libk is Town and probably the Jack of all Trades. He's just not confirmed yet.

Scarfed:

Another inactive player, Scar ha posted 9 times and 4 of those were early day one posts. This post was on day two where he doesn't really get involved in voting me or Poka and use also points at the possibility of a Usurper. Here he's talking about what to do if Rep flips Town or Scum. There's nothing really to go on other than the point that he's been inactive.

---

So out of these 7 players, 5 have been inactive which fits the motive of Mafia hardly doing anything. The other two were active, with Deku being the more suspicious and Libk being Torchic (JoAT). Chances our that there's one scum left (maybe two) and the high probability of a third party.

Here's my plan:
@Mellow Ezlo I assume you can still use your ability, if you can, investigate Alit. If it was Mafia who killed someone last night then isn't it odd that Mafia finally makes a kill when Alit replaces Sheik? @Blackkirby (or whoever the Cop is) investigate Crus@der77x, he's been inactive and had suspicions on players who are now basically innocent. If we have a tracker/watcher choose any of the other 4. If we have a RB'er same applies. Doctor should protect on of the confirmed players, but don't specify who so it makes it harder for scum to know who to kill.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So with what I said above, that leaves us with Scarfed, Mido, Libk and Sarah for lynch. Mido and Libk are the least suspicious of the three, so it's between the other two.

This is mainly process of elimination now if people follow the plan above, so this lynch is simply to lessen the numbers. It's a bonus if she flips scum because the night is most important.

Vote: Sarah

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sarah is being replaced. Let's let her replacement find a chance. And if there isn't one, Eduarda will kill her off.

I'd rather say go for ALiT. Like JC said, a kill got through when he joined the game. It's something to go off.
Vote: ALiT

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Thanks for that post by the way. It'll be helpful. And I agree with MF that she's probably not 3rd party. She's the adopted daughter of the main characters and a program made to help people in the game.

Ok it is high time that I get into this game. First of all I am almost 100% sure that all the mafioso is inactive since I happen to know that the kill tonight wasn't done by a third party or by the mafia. So most likely it is either Alit or sarah or perhaps both of them since they are the most inactive of the inactives. Since Sarah is getting replaced I would say that we should go for Alit.

Vote: Alit

Also I guess I could see Yui as a dreaming god but she is most likely town aligned and not third party.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok if we are going for Alit then @Mellow Ezlo could you investigate Sarah (or her replacement) then?

Yeah like I said, something is strange about Mafia finally attempting a kill right after Alit replaces Sheik. It could be a coincidence, that's why I wanted to give him a chance and go for an investigation instead, but we have little to lose.

Unvote:

Vote: Alit

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Well, like I said, I'm still suspicious of PakaLink for his early accusations. He hasn't been contributing much lately, so I think he's worth looking into. Linkdude has also been behaving rather strange throughout this game with his bold statements, but he may have a role to back up his claims. Thareous and Mido haven't been heard from in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom