• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Torchic investigating poka day one and getting town. I'm going to trust torchic on that. On top of that, Mezlo was apparently protected by torchic and there was a lack of night kill. I think torchic, whoever it is l, is trustworthy and doing their job right.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
The board was Anonymous not every one perisipated.

Anything could easily be claimed. To cause confusion.

For all we know the true protector could have had a form of black mail that prevents them from reveling any info.

If that is the only evidence that is in his deffence I'd say it's still open to interpretation. Torchic or even the mafia had nothing to lose from throwing out a couple names.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm, Poka and Mellow still aren't fully in the clear yet. Thing is, and I hope, the Cop probably investigated either Mellow or Poka last might (hopefully Mellow), which would mean a negative impact result would prompt an immediate claim from the Cop, but I don't see one. There is also the chance that Mellow could be the GF, and that's why he's rather confident about being investigated, but that's unlikely.

I do have a post lined up about another target, but I'll write that later or something. I think Mafia are being very passive this game, so that's a hint right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom