• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall any main or secondly characters using a "Silver Staff" from any of SAO really.

So why do you wanna know who and if anyone uses a "Silver Staff"?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Weird... So he's softclaiming a flavor cop I guess?
If that's Pokas character then I highly doubt he's mafia. But why check him Mez?

Sort of I suppose, but different.

I RNG'd it since I admittedly wasn't really following most of Day 1 and needed someone to check, so I went with it. Coincidentally, I later noticed that somebody had stated suspicion over him and checked back to see why, and I noticed how he solidified Sadia's death along with Pendio's (cause of the tie rule, though even without the rule in place it'd be hella suspicious seeing Pendio's alignment), which made me satisfied with my choice.

I didn't want to reveal my role so early, but the wiki wasn't really giving me anything regarding the item in question, so I figured I'd ask here.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Interesting. No one is confirmed yet though, but it's enough to survive a lynch, and like I said before--even though I'm highly suspicious of Poka--I highly doubt he's Mafia because that wouldn't make a lot of sense from his or the collective group's perspective.

I really suggest we move on and I actually have another suspicion that I was keeping quiet about but Sadia also noticed it before she died. Repentance didn't really do anything in Day One which I found quite odd. I mean yeah I get its Day One and he's not the only one guilty of this; however, it was the timing. He said this at a crucial time of the first day when Sadia first voted for Pendio and she asked Rep why he wasn't participating, in which is response was:

Why does it suck? I rarely if ever take day one seriously and there are plenty of people who are doing it, I doubt I would make much of a difference. Day one is always kinda annoying to me.
Rep I think this is an easy way out of you not having to get involved in either saving or lynching Pendio. The thing is, you have been active in Day One's before, I've seen it. And saying "I doubt I would make much of a difference" isn't true and you know it. You've proved a valuable scum hunter recently and I rarely seeing you acting passive, which makes this statement odd coming from yourself (especially if you were a Townie).

I think you didn't want to get involved because you you knew it might hurt you. I might be playing risky, but someone had to do something.

Vote: Repentance

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I have no idea what's going on, partly because it's a herculean task to navigate through the pages of this game because ZD's server is an asshole. Evidently Mellow and Poka have softclaimed? Anyway, my gut tells me to trust Mellow and JC right now, but I will do my best to reread this entire game and get better informed before the day ends.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, I'm gonna trust Mez for now. He's seemed townish to me (doesn't mean a lot Day Two, but hey) and his comment about not knowing the silver staff would make it harder to see it as a fake. So I'm going to
Unvote
But keep an eye on you, Poka.

As for JCs suspicion, that's an interesting take. However, I admit to being similar and town a few games ago, so not worth a vote. I'll look a little more into Rep, but don't expect any action in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom