• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
We have boiled it down to scum is inactive and there is also the fact you ignored the 2nd vote I have pleased on another inactive he has yet to put forth the information that he recived last night (Kiddragon). I see no harm in voteing for inactive players if it forces them to action.

That was not a vote that you placed on Kiddragon; that was a finger of suspicion, so nothing was ignored. I noticed it and didn't even need to address it, especially given that Kiddragon was supposedly poisoned a couple Nights ago, or however long it was. Moving on... The issue I have is that no reason was placed after the vote, nor the FoS either. It just stood out as a hasty post that wanted to go unnoticed while contributing in a big way. These types of maneuvers are reminiscent to Mafia stratagems, and that's the part that doesn't sit well with me.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
As Zelda13 pulled her covers away, she was deep in thought, wondering what the night might bring her this time. Would she have another hint at who was Mafia? She lay down in bed, and willed herself to sleep, so that once again, her dreams would take her to secrets only she could know. But in her deep sleep, she was unaware as a single pair of footsteps walked towards her, slowly. The figure over Zelda13's bed looked at the player for a few seconds. Then the figure lifted it's sword, and stabbed it in Zelda13's heart.

The town awoke the next day, to find Zelda13 gone, but in it's place, was a pendant with a heart locket. The players cautiously inched towards it, and once one of the players picked it up and opened it, a small picture of Suguha was shown in the heart locket.

Zelda13 was Nagata Shinichi (Recon) the Dreamer

Players:

The living (12):
  1. DekuNut
  2. Crus@der77x
  3. Mido
  4. Sheik Johnny Sooshi A Link In Time
  5. musicfan
  6. Justac00lguy
  7. Go_Dark_Link Sarah
  8. Linkdude74
  9. Sarfed
  10. PokaLink
  11. Mellow Ezlo
  12. Blackkirby

The dead (6):
  1. Sadia Tonkii - Town Bus Driver (Transformed Day 1)
  2. Pendio Kayaba Akihiko (Heathcliff) - Godfather (Disconnected Day 1)
  3. Johnny Sooshi Asada Shino (Sinon) - Town Vigilante (Shot in the head Night 1)
  4. Repetance Shinkawa Shouichi (Sterben) - Strong Man (Beaten to death Day 2)
  5. Kiddrangon Konno Yuuki - Roleblocker (Hung Day 4)
  6. Zelda13 Nagata Shinichi (Recon) - Dreamer (3-shot) (Impaled Night 4)
Day 5 begins

With 12 players alive, it takes 3 for a lynch. Day ends Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 11:59 GMT.

I'm looking for a replacement for Sarah. If anyone knows anyone who may be interested, please tell them to contact me :)

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well that information could have been vital, damn.

Anyway, I had no idea why Kiddragon was lynched yesterday, but to be honest that doesn't seem like a scummy move unless the the other people in question were in fact scum. So either, both who lynched him are Town or the members who were being discussed as alternatives are Mafia.

This "single figure" though has me confused. It's not the Vig, so it could one of three things. It could be a SK (though I said that I think that's unlikely but now it's got me questioning again), it could be one lone surviving scum (possible for 18 players, but I'm not sure, or it could be this "Torchic" in the QT who seemed to reference a Jack of All Trades.

Anyway, I did some research (yeah I did ****ing anime research, kill me now) and the character in the lockheart is closely associated with Kirito, which if I'm not mistaken is the main character. So this lockheart was left as a clue for us to pick up about the killer of Zelda13 and it's a pretty big clue because it almost certainly points at Kirito being the one who killed her unless there's another figure who loves her. If not then I'm pretty sure that was the JoAT.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I think you're completely wrong about everything in your last paragraph and most of your second to last. I agree that it could be an SK or possible lone mafia member, but I don't think it's torchic.

as for the last paragraph, Kirito did not kill Zelda13 nor was it a JoAT. Idk who it was but I think the pendant was just a way for us to identify who the victim was.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I think you're completely wrong about everything in your last paragraph and most of your second to last. I agree that it could be an SK or possible lone mafia member, but I don't think it's torchic.

as for the last paragraph, Kirito did not kill Zelda13 nor was it a JoAT. Idk who it was but I think the pendant was just a way for us to identify who the victim was.
How would you know? You're coming across ad if you know that I'm 100% wrong and then deny you actually know. At least explain why.

My view was just an interpretation from quick research. I saw that people shipped Kirito and the person in the pendant together. Maybe Recon (or whoever it was) loves this Suguha; I have no idea since I don't follow the series.

Anyway, you seem to mention and outright trust a random name in a QT who you have no idea about. This makes me almost certainly believe that you're Torchic. No one else would blindly trust a random name in an anonymous QT unless they knew something. Especially you're wording above: "Kirito didn't kill", "it wasn't the JoAT". That seems an awful lot like you're stating as a fact.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Alright. They're not evil, I know that much.

That means Blackkirby's most likely innocent.

I guess I should mention that I got a really strange pm saying to be wary of Linkdude74, Go_Dark_Link, and Blackkirby. Not sure if I should trust it or not, but I'm just throwing that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom