• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
All right, here I am.

I guess I should mention that I got a really strange pm saying to be wary of Linkdude74, Go_Dark_Link, and Blackkirby. Not sure if I should trust it or not, but I'm just throwing that out there.

Yeah, I wouldn't trust it at this point. Perhaps regarding the other two, you could, maybe.

Ok it is high time that I get into this game. First of all I am almost 100% sure that all the mafioso is inactive since I happen to know that the kill tonight wasn't done by a third party or by the mafia. So most likely it is either Alit or sarah or perhaps both of them since they are the most inactive of the inactives. Since Sarah is getting replaced I would say that we should go for Alit.

Vote: Alit

Also I guess I could see Yui as a dreaming god but she is most likely town aligned and not third party.

I also have been assuming as such, considering after Rep, one kill went quiet. But, what I find strange is that the Mafia, whoever they may be, haven't been targeting any high-profile threats in this game, namely DekuNut and JC. This makes me a tad nervous about my trust in them, but I don't feel confident in my perhaps-outrageous claims here. Also, I don't understand the direction on ALIT, not that it may or may not be well-founded, it's just I haven't really explored it properly. If anything, I am slightly suspicious of Thareous, but it is more of a gut feeling I have not immersed myself into investigating yet.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm good with checking Sarah. Cop should check Libk, it'd be good if we can confirm him.

On the whole ALiT thing, I agree that it's extremely weird that the mafia suddenly does something when he joins, but there's always the possibility that that's a simple coincidence, or really smart Mafia trying to frame him. idk though. His predecessors really didn't leave much to go on, so he's kinda hard to read right now. I'm not certain he's mafia, but I'm far from certain that he's town.

With 12 players alive, it takes 3 for a lynch. Day ends Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 11:59 GMT.

Is this a mistake or some kind of Dreaming God thing? If it's legit, then ALiT's already been lynched. If not, I'm willing to place a vote on him so we can get somewhere.

@musicfan, what exactly does your role do? Do you choose the information to give to your targets or do you have no control over it? Can't remember if you already said or not and I don't really have time rn to go back and look.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I still don't get why Kiddragon was lynched instead of Blackkirby Yesterday. If memory serves right, as it often doesn't, DekuNut and musicfan both had votes that counted toward BK, yet music's name appeared in Kidd's vote tally. Just something I noticed looking back.

Hard to say what our course of action should be for Today, but I have no qualms with anyone investigating or tracking me Tonight.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Vote Count

Sarah - 1 (Justac00lguy)
A Link In Time - 3 (DekuNut, Scarfed, musicfan)

The active members of the town sat in a circle and began discussing. They felt like they had things in place now. They reached a general consensus that they should go after the inactive players. The town turned to A Link In Time. "I say we go for him." One of the players said. The rest agreed. A Link In Time looked terrified. "Hey, guys... Maybe this isn't a good idea..." But his pleas fell to deaf ears. The players started crowding around him, slowly cornering him. A Link In Time let out a shriek and dove headfirst into a thin portion of the crowd. He stumbled on his feet, and then made off, running away from everyone, screaming all the way. The players let out a roar and started following him. "Quick! To that cliff!" One of the players shouted. The town followed the orders given, and encircled around A Link In Time, cornering him, and forcing him against the edge of a cliff so he would have no where else to go. "Time to die, scum!" One of the players from the crowd, shouted. A Link In Time threw himself back and let out a laugh. "You think you can kill me? No one kills King Oberon!" A Link In Time then turned around, and dived into the deep abyss.

The town exchanged glances, and edged towards the cliff. They found what they were looking for.

A Link In Time was King Oberon the Paralyzer

Players:

The living (11):
  1. DekuNut
  2. Crus@der77x
  3. Mido
  4. musicfan
  5. Justac00lguy
  6. Go_Dark_Link Sarah
  7. Linkdude74
  8. Sarfed
  9. PokaLink
  10. Mellow Ezlo
  11. Blackkirby

The dead (7):
  1. Sadia Tonkii - Town Bus Driver (Transformed Day 1)
  2. Pendio Kayaba Akihiko (Heathcliff) - Godfather (Disconnected Day 1)
  3. Johnny Sooshi Asada Shino (Sinon) - Town Vigilante (Shot in the head Night 1)
  4. Repetance Shinkawa Shouichi (Sterben) - Strong Man (Beaten to death Day 2)
  5. Kiddrangon Konno Yuuki - Roleblocker (Hung Day 4)
  6. Zelda13 Nagata Shinichi (Recon) - Dreamer (3-shot) (Impaled Night 4)
  7. A Link In Time King Oberon - Paralyzer (Jumped off a cliff Day 5)
Night 5 begins

Night ends Friday, May 29, 2015 at 11:59 GMT.

I'm looking for a replacement for Sarah. If anyone knows anyone who may be interested, please tell them to contact me :)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Sarah was in her room, fast asleep. She had been sleeping a lot lately. But it was always a restless sleep. One where even as you close your eyes, thoughts and images haunt you. Maybe it was because of this shallow sleep, that Sarah heard the door creak open in her room.

Immediately she shot up, and her hand involuntarily went for the gun under the pillow. “Who’s there?”

There was no reply. Sarah pulled the blanket off of her and stood up cautiously. Just then she heard the faint muttering. A spell. She leapt towards the wall just as 30 wind needles came charging in her direction. Sarah pointed her gun to the general direction of the source of the spell, and blindly fired a few bullets before she pushed open her window, and in a swift movement, jumped out of her house.

“Damn it!” Scarfed cried. He released his concealment spell, ran towards the window where Sarah had jumped out from. Just in time to see the tiniest hint of the tail of her cloak before it was gone. Scarfed jumped out of the window after her, and ran. He was sure. He was sure he got the right one this time.

Scarfed followed the sound of the pounding footsteps in front of him. It was too dark to see. He could have used a spell to create a light but he didn’t want to give his location out. Scarfed remembered the bullets which had come charging his way, just shy of hitting him. This would have to be magic against guns.

A hint of moonlight revealed where they were. Scarfed knew they were running towards a dead end along the back alleyway of the town. And before he had a chance to plan out what to do, the footsteps stopped and there was silence for half a second before a bullet cut through the air. Scarfed dove behind a crate, and summoned his vacuum blade magic. But before he had the chance to release the spell, the crater in front of him burst open and a soft glowing liquid came flooding out, clearly showing the two players as they faced each other, ready to fight.

Scarfed summoned his shield magic to protect him from the onslaught of bullets, and released the vacuum blade spell. And just like that, Sarah let out a cry and crippled to the ground.

“Game’s over, scum.” Scarfed said, releasing his shield spell as he walked over to Sarah.

Sarah looked up from the ground. “Never.” She snarled. She lifted her gun and before Scarfed had time to react, she fired a bullet.

“Out of the way!” A burst of light shot between Scarfed and Sarah and the bullet disintegrated. Scarfed turned to see the rest of the town, still bedridden, but alert and awake, run towards them. They formed a line beside Scarfed, all facing Sarah. The fairy crawled away, terrified. “No, guys! Stop!” But it was too late. Everyone released their magic at her and she dissolved into a million blue pixels.

The town exchanged glances, as a wave of relief washed over their faces. The game of death was over.

Sarah was Shinkawa Kyouji (Spiegel) the Roleblocker

TOWN WINS!

The living (10):
  1. DekuNut - Pina - Doctor
  2. Crus@der77x - Ayano Keiko (Silica) - Dreaming God
  3. Mido - Andrew Gilbert Mills (Agil) - Telepath
  4. musicfan - Yui-MHCP001 (Yui) - Penguin
  5. Justac00lguy - Shinozaki Rika (Lisbeth) - Blacksmith
  6. Linkdude74 - Kirigaya Kazuto (Kirito) - Jack of all Trades
  7. Scarfed - Kirigaya Suguha (Leefa) - Backup --> Vigilant
  8. PokaLink - An Si-eun (Siune) - Mortician
  9. Mellow Ezlo - Tsuboi Ryoutarou (Klein) - Snoop
  10. Blackkirby - Yuuki Asuna (Asuna) - Cop
The dead (8):
  1. Sadia Tonkii - Town Bus Driver (Transformed Day 1)
  2. Pendio Kayaba Akihiko (Heathcliff) - Godfather (Disconnected Day 1)
  3. Johnny Sooshi Asada Shino (Sinon) - Town Vigilante (Shot in the head Night 1)
  4. Repetance Shinkawa Shouichi (Sterben) - Strong Man (Beaten to death Day 2)
  5. Kiddrangon Konno Yuuki - Roleblocker (Hung Day 4)
  6. Zelda13 Nagata Shinichi (Recon) - Dreamer (3-shot) (Impaled Night 4)
  7. A Link In Time King Oberon - Paralyzer (Jumped off a cliff Day 5)
  8. Sarah Shinkawa Kyouji (Spiegel) - Roleblocker (Magiced to death Night 5)

Behind the scenes:
Town:
Hello, Linkdude74

Welcome to New Aincrad, the beautiful yet terrifying world of the infamous Sword Art Online. However, I regret to inform you that something terrible has happened. The game you are currently in, ALfheim Online, has been hacked.You will not be able to log out and if you die in the game you will die in real life. Don’t panic! If you manage to find out who did this this will all end and no one will get hurt.

You are Kirigaya Kazuto (Kirito) the Town Hero/Jack of all Trades

You will have 5 abilities that you can use each once per game and only one these given abilities per night.
  • Roleblocking a player
  • Investigating a player to see their alignment
  • Protecting any player, beside yourself, from being killed that night
  • Giving a 200 maximum character message anonymously to any player in the game
  • Poisoning someone so they die the night after they were targeted. But beware! This also blocks a random Pro Town role.
You will win when all Mafia members are eliminated.

U0Pz5Zx.jpg

Please confirm your role in the sign up thread. http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/sword-art-online-mafia-sign-ups.52732/
Hello, Blackkirby

Welcome to New Aincrad, the beautiful yet terrifying world of the infamous Sword Art Online. However, I regret to inform you that something terrible has happened. The game you are currently in, ALfheim Online, has been hacked.You will not be able to log out and if you die in the game you will die in real life. Don’t panic! If you manage to find out who did this this will all end and no one will get hurt.

You are Yuuki Asuna (Asuna) the Town Cop

Each night, you can target one player to find out if they are innocent or guilty.

NwlILYQ.jpg

Please confirm your role in the sign up thread. http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/sword-art-online-mafia-sign-ups.52732/
Hello, Johnny Sooshi

You are Asada Shino (Sinon) the Town Vigilante

During the night, you can target any player in the game to kill that night.

7DAzZe1.jpg

Hello, Kiddrangon

You are Konno Yuuki the Town Roleblocker

Every night, you can target one player and their night action (if any) will be blocked for the rest of that night.

H39IDgd.jpg

Hello, Scarfed

You are Kirigaya Suguha (Leafa) the Town Backup

When a certain role of a pre determined group, dies, you will inherit that role. You will only inherit the role which dies first.

jpqiIlP.jpg

Hello, musicfan

You are Yui-MHCP001 (Yui) the Town Penguin

Every night, you can choose a player to visit to tell them a secret. The secret will be randomized and only the player targeted will be informed of the secret you have given them.

UFpSW8i.jpg

Please confirm your role in the sign up thread. http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/sword-art-online-mafia-sign-ups.5232/
Hello, Crus@der77x

You are Ayano Keiko (Silica) the Dreaming God

You are given 8 abilities, and you may use one each night and each can only be used once per game. These abilities range from affecting what happens during the night or the following day. You will not know the nature of these abilities, only the names.
  • Light Touch
  • Heavy Touch
  • Purple Cloak
  • Black Veil
  • Graveyard
  • Loud Cry
  • Silent Whisper
  • Teamwork
UHhzZJC.jpg

Hello, DekuNut

You are Pina the Town Doctor

During the night, you may target one player to protect them from a nightkill that night. You may not protect yourself and you won’t be able to protect the same player on consecutive nights.

WM5m7Pe.png

Hello, justac00lguy

You are Shinozaki Rika (Lisbeth) the Town Blacksmith

Each night, you can target one player and give them a vest. The vest you gives protects the player from being targeted by any and all night actions that night.

QQhQLr7.jpg

Hello, Mellow Ezlo

You are Tsuboi Ryoutarou (Klein) the Town Snoop

During the night, you can sneak into any player’s house and take a personal belonging from them that will reveal something about that person’s SAO character.

vCbGIdP.jpg

Hello, Mido

You are Andrew Gilbert Mills (Agil) the Town Telepath

Every night, you may send an anonymous message (200 character max) to another player. You also have a 2 shot role cop ability that will reveal the role of a player, but not their alignment.

HwSGCCW.jpg

Hello, Batman

You are Nagata Shinichi (Recon) the Town Dreamer

Every night you will get the names of 4 players in the game. 1 of those players will be mafia. You may only use the role 3 times.

Fx6N1HE.jpg

Hello, Sadia

You are Tonkii the Town Bus Driver

Every night you can chose two players. If any night actions are performed on one of your targets, the night action gets switched to the other target.

IQRUoKa.jpg

Hello, PokaLink

You are An Si-eun (Siune) the Town Mortician

Each night, you can send a 100 maximum character message to a dead player and receive a 100 maximum character message back from them.

fWQweDd.jpg

Mafia:
Hello, Pendio

Welcome to New Aincrad, the beautiful yet terrifying world of the infamous Sword Art Online. You must be one of the guys who has been causing all of the problems here. You helped hack it. Seems like that backfired on you since you will not be able to log out and if you die in the game you will die in real life. The only way you can get out of here is if you overpower all of the innocent people here

You are Kayaba Akihiko (Heathcliff) the Godfather

You are the main boss of the mafia. The mafia as a team, can perform one nightkill every night, even if you die. You will also come up innocent if investigated. You also have a 2 shot tracker ability where you can target a player and see who they targetted that night.

Your Mafia team mates are:
  • Repentance - Mafia Strong Man - Shinkawa Shouichi (Sterben)
  • Go_Dark_Link - Mafia Roleblocker - Shinkawa Kyouji (Spiegel)
  • Sheik - Mafia Paralyzer - Sugou Nobuyuki (King Oberon)
You will win when Mafia overpowers the Town.

Here is the QuickTopic link which you and your mafia team mates can use to communicate.
http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/2KGTUyZSZAJj

rIXUiln.png

Hello, Repentance

Welcome to New Aincrad, the beautiful yet terrifying world of the infamous Sword Art Online. You must be one of the guys who has been causing all of the problems here. You helped hack it. Seems like that backfired on you since you will not be able to log out and if you die in the game you will die in real life. The only way you can get out of here is if you overpower all of the innocent people here

You are Shinkawa Shouichi (Sterben) the Mafia Strong Man

During the night, you can give up the mafia’s nightkill to kill someone no matter what protection they may have. You may only use this ability twice in the game.

• Pendio - Godfather - Kayaba Akihiko (Heathcliff)

Here is the QuickTopic link which you and your mafia team mates can use to communicate.

Y6aeL57.png

Hello, Go_Dark_Link

You are Shinkawa Kyouji (Spiegel) the Mafia Roleblocker

Every night, you can target one player and their night action (if any) will be blocked for the rest of that night.

CdLY9VR.jpg

Hello, Sheik

You are Sugou Nobuyuki (King Oberon) the Mafia Paralyzer

Two times in the game, you can target one player and nullify their votes the next day.

YAlAiRv.png

Night 1

DekuNut (Doctor) - Mido
Justac00lguy (Blacksmith) - Mido
Kiddragon (Roleblocker) - Sheik
Crus@der77x (Dreaming God) - Silent Whisper
Batman (Dreamer) - No
Blackkirby (Cop) - Justac00oguy
Result: Innocent​
Mellow Ezlo (Snoop) - PokaLink
Result: A silver staff​
musicfan (Penguin) - Mido
Secret: Someone flew by your ear and told you that Kiddragon targeted Sheik.​
Linkdude74 (Jack of all Trades) - Cop
Investigated: PokaLink
Mido (Telepath) - Dekunut
Sent: Pendio seemed to have a few friends on his side yesterday. It may be a good start to look into those two. For now, I will leave you with that in mind. Stay the course.
Used 1/2 shot role cop on Johnny Sooshi
Result: Vigilant​
PokaLink (Mortician) - Sadia
Sent: Mido tipped scales against GF, he isn't M. M let their GF die, best guess is inactives are Mafia
Got: Rep’s posts were strange, almost like a distraction. JC didn’t want to lynch Pen, suspicious.​

Mafia Nightkill: Johnny Sooshi
Go_Dark_Link (Roleblocker) - Justac00lguy
Night 2

DekuNut (Doctor) - Justac00lguy
Justac00lguy (Blacksmith) - Mellow Ezlo
Kiddragon (Roleblocker) - PokaLink
Crus@der77x (Dreaming God) - Black Veil
Batman (Dreamer) - Yes
Used 1/3 shot
Result: Kiddrangon, Crus@der77x, musicfan, Sarah​
Blackkirby (Cop) - PokaLink
musicfan (Penguin) - Justac00lguy
Secret: Someone flew by your ear and told you that you were saved tonight.​
Linkdude74 (Jack of all Trades) - Doctor
Protected: Mellow Ezlo​
Mido (Telepath) - Mellow Ezlo
Sent: That was some valuable information you gave to us about the staff. I believe that there's another option: the top suspects could be among Linkdude, GDL, and maybe BK, if Batman's theory is accurate.
Used 2/2 shot role cop on Linkdude74
Result: Jack of all Trades​
PokaLink (Mortician) - Johnny Sooshi
Sent: Who was Night One target? Any suspicions?

Mafia Nightkill: Justac00lguy
Go_Dark_Link (Roleblocker) - Mellow Ezlo
Night 3

DekuNut (Doctor) - musicfan
Justac00lguy (Blacksmith) - musicfan
Crus@der77x (Dreaming God) - Light Touch
Zelda13 (Dreamer) - No
Blackkirby (Cop) - Mellow Ezlo
musicfan (Penguin) - Kiddragon
Secret: Someone flew by your ear and told you that Justac00lguy targeted musicfan.​
Linkdude74 - Poison
Poisioned: Kiddragon
Scarfed was blocked​
Night 4

DekuNut (Doctor) - Mellow Ezlo
Scarfed (Vigilant) - Zelda13
Crus@der77x (Dreaming God) - Loud Cry
Zelda13 (Dreamer) - No
Mellow Ezlo (Snoop) - Blackkirby
Result: A necklace with a frozen teardrop gem​
Secret: Someone flew by your ear and told you that the Sleeping Being's name as a "u" in it.​
Linkdude74 (Jack of all Trades) - Roleblock
Roleblocked: A Link In Time​
PokaLink (Mortician) - Kiddragon
Sent: Who did you roleblock? Also, any info? Suspicions?
Got: I didn't block anyone, I was too confused to decide who so I didn't.​
Night 5

Justac00lguy - Blackkirby
Scarfed (Vigilant) - Sarah
Crus@der77x (Dreaming God) - Teamwork
Blackkirby (Cop) - Crus@der77x
Result: Would have been 'innocent'​
Mellow Ezlo (Snoop) - Sarah
Result: Would have been 'syringe with a vile smell'​
Secret: Idek​
PokaLink (Mortician) - Zelda13
Sent: What players did your role turn up? Any extra info? Suspicions?​
I didn't send anyone anything for Night 5 because the game is over anyways, so sorry :<
Foretress - DekuNut
Golurk - Crus@der77x
Gardevoir - Mido
Omaster - Sheik
Garchomp - musicfan
Whiscash - Batman
Phantump - Justac00lguy
Darumaka - Sarah
Torchic - Linkdude74
Vanilluxe - Kiddragon
Gible - Scarfed
Rhyhorn - Pokalink
Giratina - Mellow Ezlo
Psyduck - Blackkirby
Light Touch
Shorten day (3 days)​
Heavy Touch
Lengthen day (7 days)​
Purple Cloak
Randomize all night actions​
Black Veil
Lightkeeper​
Graveyard
Eventless night​
Loud Cry
Majority halved​
Silent Whisper
Majority increased by 150%​
Teamwork
Majority must be reached​

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Booya good game, Town.

I had a feeling it was between Alit, Sarah and Thar. So Mafia actually was inactive the entire game, huh? I kind of wish they were more active because it would have probably led to a tougher game since we figured them out a couple of days ago.

Oh and Thar, i had no idea you were a Dreaming God, so prop's there. Looks like Scar picked up Vig and took out Sarah, so nice one.

Also hello Torchic aka Jack of all Trades aka Libk ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom