• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Rats, I missed the night deadline, I was going to confirm Linkdude's role! XD Still, I suppose it didn't matter in the end!

Good job, guys! I suppose while I was wrong about most of the players, except for Pendio, I was glad that we all worked together!

T'was a fun go-around!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
There was no way I could just come out and say I was Kirito or the Jack of all trades or Torchic, so I was as painfully obvious about it as I could be.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
This was a good night for Teamwork.
Actually, Teamwork wasn't used :> It was supposed to take effect during the day. I just wanted to make the night scene cooler :>
I had a feeling it was between Alit, Sarah and Thar. So Mafia actually was inactive the entire game, huh? I kind of wish they were more active because it would have probably led to a tougher game since we figured them out a couple of days ago.
Sorry for the rampant inactivity in this game
ASv0hbs.gif

So Justa what was the last bit of info?
I didn't send anyone any night PM or results because the game was over anyways :P
Of course Mathias made Silica the Dreaming God ;p
Well, to be fair, Silica's personality kinda seemed like she'd try her hardest to do what's best, but end up messing up, and dreaming god fit with that :>

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It was still a pretty good game. The roles were actually really interesting and it seemed balanced really well too so props to Pancake and Annie for that. I know the feeling of Mafia being inactive though, same case for when I first got to mod my game =(

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This stupid multi-quote is the worst feature of all time.

Oh and Thar, i had no idea you were a Dreaming God, so prop's there. Looks like Scar picked up Vig and took out Sarah, so nice one.

Haha yeah, I knew that with such a game-changing role I'd have to lay low quite a bit. It was hard to resist posting at a few points because some things stuck out to me, but doing that would have undoubtedly thickened the suspicion on me. Only times I gave in was with you and musicfan, which thankfully didn't go over badly.

Actually, Teamwork wasn't used :> It was supposed to take effect during the day. I just wanted to make the night scene cooler :>

Oh, that would explain why didn't I seem to do anything a few Night phases. Out of curiosity, what would Graveyard have done?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
This stupid multi-quote is the worst feature of all time.
Agreed
Oh, that would explain why didn't I seem to do anything a few Night phases. Out of curiosity, what would Graveyard have done?
Look at Sarah's death scene :) At the bottom, there are spoilers which says all the Role PMs, Night Actions, Black Veil nicknames, and what all of your Dreaming God abilities do :)

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Oh crap! I was on vacation last weekend, and was so busy with finals I didn't even realize this game ended, haha.

GG guys XD.

If you were wondering, the main reason I accused Justa day 2 was because that's who Sadia suspected most when I talked to her with my Mortician ability. Too bad nobody important died, because my role was never really useful, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom