• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I forgot to mention.

Sarah is replacing G0_Dark_Link.

cTzGrYG.png

I'm not posting the QT link out for the public, yet, to avoid spammers.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Some of the players were terrified with the black veil which had swallowed New Anicrad whole. They proceeded to hide in a ball in fear, and rock around, sucking their thumb and not participate in the discussion. The rest of the brave players grouped around, awkwardly trying to discuss. When it seemed like they may ever see light again, a crack suddenly stretched across the sky. It started off as a tiny area in which the blue of the sky outside shun through. But quickly, the crack widened, webbing around on the black veil. The players all pointed towards the sky in glee, as chunks of it fell of, and disappeared into a pixels which were carried with the wind. The blue light shone through, again, and the players were finally able to see each other properly, once more.

Black Veil
Remember, don't hint at what your nickname was :)

Players:

The living (14):
  1. DekuNut
  2. Crus@der77x
  3. Mido
  4. Sheik
  5. musicfan
  6. Batman
  7. Justac00lguy
  8. Go_Dark_Link Sarah
  9. Linkdude74
  10. Kiddrangon
  11. Sarfed
  12. PokaLink
  13. Mellow Ezlo
  14. Blackkirby

The dead (4):
  1. Sadia Tonkii - Town Bus Driver (Transformed Day 1)
  2. Pendio Kayaba Akihiko (Heathcliff) - Godfather (Disconnected Day 1)
  3. Johnny Sooshi Asada Shino (Sinon) - Town Vigilante (Shot in the head Night 1)
  4. Repetance Shinkawa Shouichi (Sterben) - Strong Man (Beaten to death Day 2)

Day 3 continues

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a lynch. Day ends on Saturday, May 16th 2015 at 11:59 PM GMT

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Now that we're back, I disagree with the argument about torchic possibly being scum or Mezlo. Torchic said they protected someone and investigated someone. Mezlo has not mentioned anything about protecting anyone, and with people already wanting to look into Mezlo idk why he would do something to possibly put more attention on himself.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Well, I had some reservations toward Justa, but recent developments have led me to believe otherwise. At the time it seemed like he was trying to trap PokaLink and make him seem like scum. However, I couldn't offer a rebuttal because--as was pointed out--that approach was identical to his usual playstyle, and now I personally find Poka to be the most suspicious.

Moving on, I'm curious about the "black veil" incident. It seemed like something that a Dreaming God or an overpowered Jack-of-all-Trades would pull off. Oh well; at least I got to place a decent amount of input into the QT discussion (and someone is suspicious of me. Cool.).

If only I wasn't stopped dead in my tracks...

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Now that we're back, I disagree with the argument about torchic possibly being scum or Mezlo. Torchic said they protected someone and investigated someone. Mezlo has not mentioned anything about protecting anyone, and with people already wanting to look into Mezlo idk why he would do something to possibly put more attention on himself.
Mezlo wouldn't have had a chance to talk about it. As soon as the day started we were put under the veil. Torchic used protection last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom