• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
@LittleGumball
Mido seems to be the only one with any overlap. Him keeping his vote on me to the very point he voted Malon might be a point of interest. It is strange that he hadn't unvoted me earlier had he really begun to lose suspicion of me.
FoS Mido

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Johnny Sooshi was talking to her twin brother in private, and they thought there was a chance Johnny would be a priority kill target for the aliens.

Do you guys think this means something or is it just flavour? Like, I thought maybe Johnny was in a masonry (is that the right term lol idk) with someone else, and since this is a role madness game, both masons could be PR's as well? Him being Siblings with someone in the game makes more sense, since it says twin brother in the post, but a Sibling usually dies when the other does.

Also, I'd like input on a theoretical Linkdude or Jamie scenario from the tail-end of the Malon bandwagon from yesterday, namely @Sadia and @Storm. I understand wanting to rush to 11 to get the majority, but you both seemed to have little to say until the Malon wagon was well past the six we needed to insure a no-lynch didn't occur.

Pardon? Are you asking what I think about Jamie and Linkdude right now? I'll assume yes.

I haven't played with Libk in a long while. I looked through his posts, and I feel like he's made a few solid posts and points as of yesterday, scum hunting and all. Mainly the suspicion stems from him voting and unvoting Pat right? I guess how that can be seen as scummy. Didn't really like the sudden bandwagon on Pat, as it was his first post, and I thought people might've been voting him because he's an easy target. And then he unvoted when others did as well. But I'm not sure about all that, because my gut says he's still town. I feel like he's being proactive. He also reacted pretty calmly to the accusations against him, and gave some rational responses, imo. So, I'm not going to vote for him right now. Maybe sit back and look at what he posts today. Who knows though, my gut feeling could totally be wrong, and so I can understand why a lynch on him would take place today.

For Jamie, most of his posts were him defending himself. For a while there, it did seem like he was panicking, or maybe that was him just being flustered. I get that he remained consistent throughout his defense, and didn't throw anyone under the bus in the process, but I can't exactly write him off as "leaning town" right now until I see a bit more posting from him, a bit more scum hunting. Since he's not really under fire rn, that shouldn't be a problem.

And referring to what you said about me, I guess I may have been quiet Day 1, but that was mainly because I was busy irl. So I understand why you called me out. But why leave out the others who were also on the second half of the lynch?

I do agree with Vergo, and noticed it too. Koki was very quiet yesterday. I thought maybe he changed his meta since last time I watched him play. From what I think I remember, I think he leaned slightly to the quiet side at the end of Lineage Mafia where he was GF. @Sadia, can you confirm or deny this?

Kokirion had a much more careful playstyle in Lineages. He seemed very neutral with his posts, not being too aggressive with his suspicions. Another thing to note, when a bandwagon on his scumbud was going on in Lineages, instead of voting his teammate, he FOS'd him instead. So like I said, a more careful playstyle. So far, I think he's been playing differently then what I just stated though.

I know what I said about PatCat's bandwagon yesterday; it was too quick and didn't seem justified to me. To an extent, I still agree with my stance on that. However, Kokirion made a good point. There was so much focus on the bandwagoners that people, myself included, seemed to forget about Patcat himself. Of course, I am wary that Kokirion may be using Pat as an easy target, but really, looking at all his posts compiled together like that, all the use of emotional appeal does look quite bad. And then, when Pat was responding to Kokirion's post, he didn't mention anything about playing victim. @PatCat

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
@Eduarda

I noticed you were being quite flip-floppy with your votes yesterday. Not an automatic scumtell, but still strange. Mind explaining all the unvoting and voting you did?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
@PatCat, can you put these people in order from most scummy to least scummy, from your point of view? I removed HoL, HoT, and Kirino because of lack of posts.
Eduarda
Sadia
DekuNut
Ver-go-a-go-go
Storm
LittleGumball
Viral Maze
Frozen Chosen
kokiron
Linkdude74
Mido
Doc
Jamie

I haven't played with Libk in a long while. I looked through his posts, and I feel like he's made a few solid posts and points as of yesterday, scum hunting and all.
Umm where was he scum hunting. He seemed to either echo everyone's suspicions on Jamie and HoL, suspecting them both himself, or defend himself. It's only at the end where he full charged on Jamie.

Mainly the suspicion stems from him voting and unvoting Pat right? I guess how that can be seen as scummy.
To me at least, it came from him voting PatCat, and then as soon as people started questioning the votes, he unvoted and gave a town-like reason as to why he voted in the first place. But the reasons didn't match. He hasn't even responded to this accusation iirc.

He also reacted pretty calmly to the accusations against him, and gave some rational responses, imo. So, I'm not going to vote for him right now.
To me, it seemed like he was trying really hard to divert attention away from himself. Because at that point, I think it boiled down to him or Malon, and his lynch may have seemed more likely possible.

Also when I went back to look at Linkdude's post to see how much he scum hunted, I found this:
I'll have a bit lengthier response hopefully soon, or I'll join my wagon if it forms as I probably could provide more info than a Patcat or Jamie lynch, [...]
This seems like such a plain "I'll sacrifice myself for the town if need be" post but as soon as the deadline was in front of us and we started really deciding who to lynch, he turns everyone's attention to Jamie instead of himself.

I think we have a contradiction here. Just want to point this out. I was working on Jamie's little "1,2,3,4,5" post when I noticed this. I think it's "Weird as hell" that you found his post odd yet didn't know Johnny voted for him when that was basically all Patcat said in his post. And that he agrees we may have an SK. Did you even read PatCat's post before voting for him?

Vote:Jamie
I really really don't like the way this took place. And there were literally like 10 posts between the two.

@Eduarda

I noticed you were being quite flip-floppy with your votes yesterday. Not an automatic scumtell, but still strange. Mind explaining all the unvoting and voting you did?
Did you mean the end of the day? I voted for both Pendio, Linkdude, and Malon, then. Pendio because the reasoning was obvious. I in fact wouldn't blame the vig for targeting Pendio. I may have too, if I was in their place. I didn't vote for the intention of a lynch. I wanted to see how other players would react to that vote. Linkdude liked Pendio's posts questioning my vote, and I asked Linkdude about that but he ignored me. It seems like everyone's too scared to jump on pressure bandwagons and vote others, because of PatCat's incident.

Since Pendio obviously wouldn't get majority, and I expressed earlier how much I wanted there to be majority so we could get information, I unvoted him and voted the person I wanted to see lynched the most - Linkdude. When I came back I saw Malon had already reached minimum votes. I joined in because I wanted to see the day end faster so night could come already. Malon's lynch was inevitable and there was nothing to discuss without knowing Malon's alignment. So I aimed for reaching a majority in hope to start Day 2 faster.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
@PatCat, can you put these people in order from most scummy to least scummy, from your point of view? I removed HoL, HoT, and Kirino because of lack of posts.
Eduarda
Sadia
DekuNut
Ver-go-a-go-go
Storm
LittleGumball
Viral Maze
Frozen Chosen
kokiron
Linkdude74
Mido
Doc
Jamie

Thinking about it, that's an unrealistic expectation. I can't do that either. So how about order them from scummiest to least scummiest within these groups:

Group 1
Eduarda
Sadia
DekuNut
Ver-go-a-go-go

Group 2
Storm
LittleGumball
Viral Maze
Frozen Chosen

Group 3
kokiron
Linkdude74
Mido
Doc
Jamie

Honestly, I'm going to refrain from voting until we get further into the game, since everybody pretty much seems equally scummy to me.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Honestly, I'm going to refrain from voting until we get further into the game, since everybody pretty much seems equally scummy to me.
I get that you're new, but this is a pretty scummy post.
Vote: The Hero of Legend
Voting is all we have as town. Giving up your vote is like bending over and grabbing your ankles.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I get that you're new, but this is a pretty scummy post.
Vote: The Hero of Legend
Voting is all we have as town. Giving up your vote is like bending over and grabbing your ankles.
Honestly do you think that HoL's teammates would let him make a post like that? Do you think that his teammates would refrain from directing him around and telling him who to vote for?

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Umm where was he scum hunting. He seemed to either echo everyone's suspicions on Jamie and HoL, suspecting them both himself, or defend himself. It's only at the end where he full charged on Jamie.

To me at least, it came from him voting PatCat, and then as soon as people started questioning the votes, he unvoted and gave a town-like reason as to why he voted in the first place. But the reasons didn't match. He hasn't even responded to this accusation iirc.

To me, it seemed like he was trying really hard to divert attention away from himself. Because at that point, I think it boiled down to him or Malon, and his lynch may have seemed more likely possible.

Also when I went back to look at Linkdude's post to see how much he scum hunted, I found this:

This seems like such a plain "I'll sacrifice myself for the town if need be" post but as soon as the deadline was in front of us and we started really deciding who to lynch, he turns everyone's attention to Jamie instead of himself.

I really really don't like the way this took place. And there were literally like 10 posts between the two.

Did you mean the end of the day? I voted for both Pendio, Linkdude, and Malon, then. Pendio because the reasoning was obvious. I in fact wouldn't blame the vig for targeting Pendio. I may have too, if I was in their place. I didn't vote for the intention of a lynch. I wanted to see how other players would react to that vote. Linkdude liked Pendio's posts questioning my vote, and I asked Linkdude about that but he ignored me. It seems like everyone's too scared to jump on pressure bandwagons and vote others, because of PatCat's incident.

Since Pendio obviously wouldn't get majority, and I expressed earlier how much I wanted there to be majority so we could get information, I unvoted him and voted the person I wanted to see lynched the most - Linkdude. When I came back I saw Malon had already reached minimum votes. I joined in because I wanted to see the day end faster so night could come already. Malon's lynch was inevitable and there was nothing to discuss without knowing Malon's alignment. So I aimed for reaching a majority in hope to start Day 2 faster.

Ummm, well it seems like you and I have a difference of opinion. Idk about you, but I actually thought that post on Jamie was a pretty good catch. As for your point about him unvoting when others were questioning the bandwagon, I think that's a pretty fair suspicion. I take it that Libk is the one you'd like to see lynched today?

Interesting that you were so eager to get a lynch to happen/majority. I'm always suspicious of players who change their vote many times. However, if I know you well enough, I don't think you'd be so bold as scum. Nonetheless, IGMEOY: Eduarda. Tell me, what exactly were you saying with this post here?

No, I'm salty because I feel like we NKed for the Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom