• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I'm down on lynching Malon. Rather would not have lurkers in the game who don't scumhunt, also I kinda find his meta weird at times and hard to read.

Vote: Malon

Kirino

Tatakae
I agree with Eduarda. I believe there's a decent case to be made against Linkdude due to his bandwagoning vote against PatCat and his style of following the crowd in general, and his death will give us more information for tomorrow. By contrast, Malon will likely give us little to no information given his complete lack of involvement in the game, and, as others have said, will be a likely target for both the Mafia and Vig. If that's the case, then why even bother wasting a lynch on him?

That being said, I agree that Malon is bad for the town, so I guess I don't really mind acquiescing in a policy lynch since it seems inevitable regardless.

Vote: Malon

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
^ This is exactly what I was trying to say but I can't word properly >.>

Well, regardless, I think Sadia hammered. So all we have left is to look forward to the next day.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
By contrast, Malon will likely give us little to no information given his complete lack of involvement in the game, and, as others have said, will be a likely target for both the Mafia and Vig. If that's the case, then why even bother wasting a lynch on him?

That being said, I agree that Malon is bad for the town, so I guess I don't really mind acquiescing in a policy lynch since it seems inevitable regardless.

^^^ Pretty much my opinion on the matter. I get that Malon is super lurky and distant with his play style, but that's literally how he has been in every game. I don't think we're losing too much, though, but I would have preferred a different target. I guess we'll see how this goes.

Oh, by the way, today is @Sadia's birthday! :party:

Happy Birthday!:tingle::tingle::tingle:

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Thank you ^^

Can someone point me to Libk's suspicious posts or where the suspicion on him started? I think I missed it

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Thank you ^^

Can someone point me to Libk's suspicious posts or where the suspicion on him started? I think I missed it

Suspicion on him comes from his placement on the PatCat bandwagon earlier in the day.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Gummy, it was twilight so we started lightly posting until Tristan came :P

Since I guess some discussion could still be squeezed out,
@Linkdude74, have you nothing to say since page 13? You've been liking posts so you've been reading. You didn't even offer your opinion on a Malon lynch, or vote for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom