• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Gummy, it was twilight so we started lightly posting until Tristan came :P

Since I guess some discussion could still be squeezed out,
@Linkdude74, have you nothing to say since page 13? You've been liking posts so you've been reading. You didn't even offer your opinion on a Malon lynch, or vote for him.
yeah i'm not a fan of spam

remember that awful monopoly meme that i hated =^)

anyway it's useless fluff that clutters up the thread and hinders rereading

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Day 1 Final Vote Tally

PatCat (1) - Jamie
Storm (1) - Malon
Malon (11) - LittleGumball, PatCat, Johnny Sooshi, HeroOfTime, Frozen Chosen, Ver-go-a-go-go, Storm, Eduarda, Mido, Sadia, Kirino
Frozen Chosen
(1) - Pendio
Jamie (1) - Linkdude74

Not Voting: Doc, The Hero of Legend, DekuNut, Kokirion, Viral Maze

With 20 alive, 11 votes are majority; at least 6 votes are required for a lynch during this day only.

Day 1 will end Thursday, June 2nd, 10pm PST (GMT-7).

Malon had reached majority, day ends early.

It was a surprisingly eventful day to kickstart the fight against the cosmic invaders. Everybody was actively participating in the day's discussions. Some people made decisions that made people quick to think they may be scum, but they explained themselves and the people respectfully laid off. Late in the day, Malon told everybody that he didn't want to participate and that he was just going to follow the crowd. Realizing that he was not going to be a positive asset to them, the group quickly came together to bring him down. "We don't care if you're one of us or not, you're just going to slow us down," they said. When Malon said nothing in response, they just got even more fed up and quickly ganged up on him.

After a multitude of different attacks went his way, they saw a dead body lying within a suit of armour. They didn't feel total regret though; after all, he was probably unanimously agreed to be the worst avenger. His death didn't leave a strong emotional impact on anybody, except maybe Tony, who quickly got over it. One could even go as far as to say he was worthless. I mean, his armour wasn't even strong enough to repel more than one bullet! The only thing they were really upset about was the fact that they were now one Townie short.

Malon was Lt. Cl. James Rhodes, AKA War Machine, the Bulletproof Townie.

The Living: (19)
  • Eduarda
  • Sadia
  • Pendio
  • DekuNut
  • Ver-go-a-go-go
  • Storm
  • The Hero of Legend
  • LittleGumball
  • Viral Maze
  • Frozen Chosen
  • Kokirion
  • Heroine of Time Kirino
  • Linkdude74
  • PatCat
  • Mido
  • Doc
  • Cthulhu HeroOfTime
  • Johnny Sooshi
  • Jamie
The Dead: (1)
  • Malon - War Machine, Bulletproof Townie (Lynched Day 1)
Night 1 Begins!

Please do not post in this thread during the night phase, not even if you're dead. Any breakers of this rule will be modkilled/replaced. This is your only warning.

Those with active power roles have until Friday, June 03, 2016, at 10pm PST (GST-7) to send in your night action.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The night was an active one. Most of the people that could were out and about running errands.

Johnny Sooshi was talking to her twin brother in private, and they thought there was a chance Johnny would be a priority kill target for the aliens. An attempt to protect her was made, but it seemed fruitless. A figure rode towards Johnny on a high-tech flying jet-ski and gave her all that it could. Expecting protection, Johnny didn't bother to fight back. When protection did not come, Johnny took the attack and fell. He was dead.

Meanwhile, Pendio was standing by a jail cell, after just having thrown somebody inside. Before he had a chance to lock it, however, he found himself pushed against a wall and trapped there. A flurry of punches was thrown his way, and he unfortunately wasn't wearing his Vibranium suit to protect him. After a few seconds, he was down, and out of the corner of his eye, he could barely make out what looked like a round shield with a patriotic design. He closed his eyes and his attacker left, realizing the terrible mistake he had made.

Elsewhere, a tall robot was out searching for someone to kill. He discovered a house with what looked like a gigantic ant inside. Thinking it looked promising, he broke in and tried to find a victim, but inside he found nobody. The house was empty, except for the ant that he assumed was their pet. He ignored it and left, disappointed in himself.

Johnny Sooshi was Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, the Mind Controller.
Pendio was King T'Challa/Black Panter, the Jailkeeper.

The Living: (17)
The Dead: (3)
  • Malon - War Machine, Bulletproof Townie (Lynched Day 1)
  • Johnny Sooshi - Scarlet Witch, Mind Controller (Killed Night 1)
  • Pendio - Black Panther, Jailkeeper (Killed Night 1)
Day 2 Begins!

With 17 alive, 9 votes are majority. Day 2 will end Monday, June 06, at 10PM PST (GST-7)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
So mafia killed Johnny, Vig (it was Captain America, right? Shield with a patriotic sign) killed Pendio, and I think SK tried to target whoever this Ant Man is that Storm put in his list. That confirms 3 night kill roles at least

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So, how dod everyone sleep? Anything anyone want to confess before i post my Day 2 List?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So mafia killed Johnny, Vig (it was Captain America, right? Shield with a patriotic sign) killed Pendio, and I think SK tried to target whoever this Ant Man is that Storm put in his list. That confirms 3 night kill roles at least
Yeah, and it looks like a doctor/BG was either blocked by town/scum or jailkept by pendio? That's how that "protection" line reads.

Vig y u kill pendio on n1?

Reactions: Pen

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Johnny was waiting for protection. But it didn't come. I think that means the doctor was not present to protect Johnny. So I think Pendio Jailkept them.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Johnny was waiting for protection. But it didn't come. I think that means the doctor was not present to protect Johnny. So I think Pendio Jailkept them.

Potentially. Could even be a roleblock? It's definitely a disruptive-type role.

Also to the vig: Careful. N1 vig kills are bad, unless you're policy vigging.

Johnny Sooshi was talking to her twin brother in private, and they thought there was a chance Johnny would be a priority kill target for the aliens. An attempt to protect her was made, but it seemed fruitless. A figure rode towards Johnny on a high-tech flying jet-ski and gave her all that it could. Expecting protection, Johnny didn't bother to fight back. When protection did not come, Johnny took the attack and fell. He was dead.

Obviously the mafia nightkill, as it mentioned the aliens by name. "Failed protection" seems to indicate that some role attuned to a Doctor was blocked or somehow kept from accomplishing their night action. Not surprised Johnny was an early target, although I wonder why him instead of certain others.

Meanwhile, Pendio was standing by a jail cell, after just having thrown somebody inside. Before he had a chance to lock it, however, he found himself pushed against a wall and trapped there. A flurry of punches was thrown his way, and he unfortunately wasn't wearing his Vibranium suit to protect him. After a few seconds, he was down, and out of the corner of his eye, he could barely make out what looked like a round shield with a patriotic design. He closed his eyes and his attacker left, realizing the terrible mistake he had made.

It would appear Captain America is our Vigilante or some other kill-capable role.

Elsewhere, a tall robot was out searching for someone to kill. He discovered a house with what looked like a gigantic ant inside. Thinking it looked promising, he broke in and tried to find a victim, but inside he found nobody. The house was empty, except for the ant that he assumed was their pet. He ignored it and left, disappointed in himself.

This was the only part I didn't get initially. Obviously the ants are a reference to Ant Man, as there's no other reason for them to be mentioned. I believe the "tall robot" to be Ultron, who is most likely our Serial Killer as the scene is very specific as to his murderous intentions (this proves any notion that Ultron is a Cult Leader to be false, I believe). The fact that "nobody" was home would seem to indicate that Ant Man is something attuned to a commuter.

Johnny Sooshi was Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, the Mind Controller.
Pendio was King T'Challa/Black Panter, the Jailkeeper.

Can someone tell me what a "Mind Controller" is? I have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom