• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Thank you for your answer ^^ I definitely agree with you. Jamie's posts were odd, but after thinking about it more, I wouldn't say it's out of place and wouldn't call it scummy by itself. Though, if anything else about him comes up, I think yesterday can serve as support against his case. I'm definitely looking forward to his play today.

During the night time I was mostly thinking about the whole PatCat "bandwagon" thing. We've talked plenty about the people who voted for him, but have we talked about those who fought against it or those who accused others of bandwagonning? I'm going to look back and see if I can find anything.
This is actually a pretty good idea. Relationships between players on both sides should be kept in mind.

@Eduarda Do you have any new suspicions?
Yesterday, my original suspects were Johnny and PatCat. Johnny proved himself as the day went on, but I still feel like PatCat is an oddball case. I have an uneasy confusion about him, and would like to see more of his posts. My suspicion against Linkdude only increased as the day went by.

I do agree with Vergo, and noticed it too. Koki was very quiet yesterday. I thought maybe he changed his meta since last time I watched him play. From what I think I remember, I think he leaned slightly to the quiet side at the end of Lineage Mafia where he was GF. @Sadia, can you confirm or deny this?

Along with Koki, Sadia and Mido have also been too quiet. I know Sadia is busy with irl stuff, but @kokirion , @Mido, do you guys have anything more to say on last day's events? Koki, you said you'll catch up during the night. What are your opinions?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
@LittleGumball in hindsight, what do you think about how Mason's lynch played out? Did you expect as many players to agree with the lynch?
i didn't expect a majority tbh i just voted for malon bc he didn't even try to play and i guess everyone agreed with me

i was joking a little bit (mostly not joking, but a little bit of joking) when i suggested him for a lynch

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
STORM'S GODDAMN MUTHA****IN LIST DAY 2

Eduarda
Malon-War Machine (BP Town)
Sadia
DekuNut-Trombone Player
Ver-go-a-go-go
Storm
Johnny Sooshi-Scarlet Witch (Mind Controller)

The Hero of Legend
LittleGumball
Viral Maze-****in Raj, Man
Frozen Chosen
Pendio-Black Panther (Jailkeeper)
kokirion
Kirino
Linkdude74
PatCat
Mido
Doc
HeroOfTime
Jamie

Now that we have redundancy in a list out of the way. let me dissect the Night Scene

The night was an active one. Most of the people that could were out and about running errands.
Johnny Sooshi was talking to her twin brother in private, and they thought there was a chance Johnny would be a priority kill target for the aliens. An attempt to protect her was made, but it seemed fruitless. A figure rode towards Johnny on a high-tech flying jet-ski and gave her all that it could. Expecting protection, Johnny didn't bother to fight back. When protection did not come, Johnny took the attack and fell. He was dead.

Loki was used for the Mafia Faction Kill, or there is no Ronan and a Chi'Tauri did the kill (SORRY @Eduarda but I don't think Green Goblin would be here yet because this is MCU and spiderman just got rebooted)

Meanwhile, Pendio was standing by a jail cell, after just having thrown somebody inside. Before he had a chance to lock it, however, he found himself pushed against a wall and trapped there. A flurry of punches was thrown his way, and he unfortunately wasn't wearing his Vibranium suit to protect him. After a few seconds, he was down, and out of the corner of his eye, he could barely make out what looked like a round shield with a patriotic design. He closed his eyes and his attacker left, realizing the terrible mistake he had made.
Now here is where the crackpot theory comes into play. what if Loki can make a Town do his dirty work through Mind Control. kind of like a Puppet Master ( throwing a name to it to name it)

Elsewhere, a tall robot was out searching for someone to kill. He discovered a house with what looked like a gigantic ant inside. Thinking it looked promising, he broke in and tried to find a victim, but inside he found nobody. The house was empty, except for the ant that he assumed was their pet. He ignored it and left, disappointed in himself.
This part is pretty slam shut. Ultron targeted Ant Man and he commuted ( or shrank down very tiny) so no third kill

So that's my list today.

I know what you all are going to ask me
who do I suspect?

right now I'm feeling Sadia and Doc. nothing Personal you guys. I wanna know what you guys think. and These People. I want to know what you think about all this?
@Viral Maze
@DekuNut
@littlesteve
@kokirion
@Mido
@Jamie

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
(SORRY @Eduarda but I don't think Green Goblin would be here yet because this is MCU and spiderman just got rebooted)
uhmm excuse, that was me being the stupid?????? also sometimes i do a sarcastic, you can tell because ai dun typ lyk dis wen im srs x3333

i don't think Loki has a mind control device in the game. It's possible but it looks like Pendio was doing his normal thing

I'll look into Sadia, I don't think she's suspicious rn? And I haven't really tried to read Doc (from what i remember he's a bit hard to read because he doesn't post much) so anyway i'll iso them or something later

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
i didn't expect a majority tbh i just voted for malon bc he didn't even try to play and i guess everyone agreed with me

i was joking a little bit (mostly not joking, but a little bit of joking) when i suggested him for a lynch
Are you sure? You seemed dead intent on a Malon lynch for a long time. You didn't even consider Linkdude or Jamie when it was time to vote someone.

Why is Viral blue

Loki was used for the Mafia Faction Kill, or there is no Ronan and a Chi'Tauri did the kill (SORRY @Eduarda but I don't think Green Goblin would be here yet because this is MCU and spiderman just got rebooted)
I don't follow Marvle so honestly have no idea what you said here. Except Spiderman.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
You didn't even consider Linkdude or Jamie when it was time to vote someone.
I glanced at a few of my previous posts and I guess I never said anything about lynching either of them, which I thought i mentioned it but I can't quite remember (iso-ing your own posts isn't fun :umu: )

anyway

Apparently I never said it but I would have been okay with a Libk lynch, and honestly I'm totally down for it today. Jamie feels like he might be town so I'd probably refrain from lynching him.
(although i'm pretty sure I did comment on some things i thought were "weird" about Libk tho, just so none of you accuse me of pulling this from nowhere and copying other people :) )

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I felt uncomfortable about how the Malon lynch built and I would bet my nutsack there's scum on it. It was really quick, no one even sort of discussed it? Although perhaps it's a product of day 1, but my guess is at least one and as many as 3 scum are on that lynch.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
On that note, I'd look especially into people who unvoted and immediately voted for Malon in the same post. Seems odd they would want to jump to a mojo so badly that they just give up their original convictions.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eduarda
Malon-War Machine (BP Town)
Sadia
DekuNut-Trombone Player
Ver-go-a-go-go
Storm
Johnny Sooshi-Scarlet Witch (Mind Controller)

The Hero of Legend
LittleGumball
Frozen Chosen
Pendio-Black Panther (Jailkeeper)
kokirion
Kirino
Linkdude74
PatCat
Mido
Doc
HeroOfTime
Jamie
May I request that you don't change people's colors unless you have a read on them? I think we're all confused about your thoughts on myself and Viral.

That sounds plausible. Not that it matters, but plausible.
Also, yes, no Green Goblin in this continuity yet.

Now here is where the crackpot theory comes into play. what if Loki can make a Town do his dirty work through Mind Control. kind of like a Puppet Master ( throwing a name to it to name it)
But... didn't the mafia have their kill with Pendio? Wouldn't this be giving the mafia two kills? I somehow doubt it. Besides, how hard is it to believe that there's a vig?

I know what you all are going to ask me
who do I suspect?

right now I'm feeling Sadia and Doc. nothing Personal you guys. I wanna know what you guys think.
Why? There has to be more than "I know how you think" in there if those are who you're looking at.

and These People. I want to know what you think about all this?
@Viral Maze
@DekuNut
@littlesteve
@kokirion
@Mido
@Jamie
Thoughts given. Why, may I ask, choose us in particular?

I don't follow Marvle so honestly have no idea what you said here. Except Spiderman.
So, let me break it down:
You remember how Green Goblin was in the 2002 Spider-Man movie with Toby Maguire?
Well, that Spider-Man movie was in a different series.
You remember how The Lizard was in The Amazing Spider-Man with Andrew Garfield?
Well, that Spider-Man movie was also in a different series.
The stuff from Spider-Man movies that have already come out don't take effect here, as the Spider-Man series was rebooted during "Captain America: Civil War".

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
But... didn't the mafia have their kill with Pendio? Wouldn't this be giving the mafia two kills? I somehow doubt it. Besides, how hard is it to believe that there's a vig?
he's talking about a different action altogether. Not a kill.

Now that I think about it, if Loki was used for the nightkill like you (@Storm) previously theorized, then there's no way that Pendio could have been controlled. Iirc (this is mostly based off lineages - it's been too long since i was scum tbh), you can't make a kill and also use your extra power (aka if you're a roleblocker, you can't block and kill at the same time). So. Yeah. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom