• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good game guys. I ended up loving the theme way more than I thought I would, maybe because I just think Ant Man on his own is one of the more unique Marvel heroes (A bum with a degree in Electrical Engineering? Probably going to be me in a year). Also I finally had an awesome role, probably the most interesting I've ever had being town.

On the topic of softclaims... yeah, I think we need to start integrating more believable fake-claims into our games, be it by mod suggestions or otherwise. The only problem is that it can be difficult to claim a convincing town role along with a possible town name. Frozen Chosen did an admirable job, but it just wasn't very convincing with what we knew about the game at that point. I'm already tossing around ideas to remedy this in my head.

Great job, @Tristan . Perhaps a micro game centered around Civil War (Ironman vs Captain America) is possible in the future? I'd love to revisit this theme at some point.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
How was that too little info???? There was literally one thing to say and he said it. That was actually a perfect night scene. Idk what info you want...? Did you want the original target to be identified or something? Because that's literally cheating, that's the mod swinging the game in town's favor.
The scene was just like two sentences compared to the other scenes which were paragraphs. It had a ton less info like the original target's character could be vaguely hinted at or the fact the target was also protected by a doc like role (Koki) (like Vergo's attempted kill by the Mafia. It said both RB and Doctor also stopped Vergil's kill). I mean it's not that this info was needed. I was just a big jump from what I'm used to so I guess that caught me off guard. But you're right, it does tell what needs to be told.

On another note, Quicksilver sacrificed himself for Hawkeye again yet again. History replays itself.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
spoilers-what-is-captain-america-and-hawkeye-amp-039-s-shield-made-of_o_5309287.jpg

Great Game, Tristan. You did a good job of selecting some unique roles. Too bad we killed Johnny before he could use his :P

I do want to thank my scum team for helping with my first game. I learned a lot from this game and wanted to thank you for the advise you gave. Viral Maze gave me a lot of great advice on being a Mafia player.

For me, the townies who were amazing this time around were Eduarda, Vergo, and Koki. Eduardo's activity was great and it really helped the game keep moving foward.

On the topic of softclaims... yeah, I think we need to start integrating more believable fake-claims into our games, be it by mod suggestions or otherwise. The only problem is that it can be difficult to claim a convincing town role along with a possible town name. Frozen Chosen did an admirable job, but it just wasn't very convincing with what we knew about the game at that point. I'm already tossing around ideas to remedy this in my head.

Yeah, I had been working on that possible claim but it was too late by the time I had used it. I was already found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom