• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Ummm, well it seems like you and I have a difference of opinion. Idk about you, but I actually thought that post on Jamie was a pretty good catch. As for your point about him unvoting when others were questioning the bandwagon, I think that's a pretty fair suspicion. I take it that Libk is the one you'd like to see lynched today?
Yeah, we both have different interpretations of the same situation so I won't bug you on that as we'll just go in circles. But yes, I do want a Linkdude lynch today. Yet the day just started so I'd like to explore others too. Koki's post about PatCat was a very good catch, and I wouldn't mind his lynch too.

Interesting that you were so eager to get a lynch to happen/majority. I'm always suspicious of players who change their vote many times.
Yeah, after going in circles for 12 pages, I was eager to have new information to go off of. And I don't know what else to say to switching votes. Every vote was for a reason.

Tell me, what exactly were you saying with this post here?
When Johnny and Gumball said that since Malon is most likely going to be NKed by the Mafia, we should lynch him, I didn't get that logic at all. If Malon would be NKed, why not turn to another player then? All the town has is lynches. But both Gummy and Johnny are much better players than me and no one else questioned the logic, so I thought I was not seeing something they could see. But when Kirino brought it up I realized there wasn't anything else to it, and felt we lynched a potential NK target, thus letting the Mafia's NK target open to another townie.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
But both Gummy and Johnny are much better players than me and no one else questioned the logic, so I thought I was not seeing something they could see.
not a good way to play lol

not only are you dismissing your own skill you're just relying on other people which you absolutely should not do. what if we were scum????

My point of lynching the mafia nk (which i guess turned out to be a terrible solution lmfao look at his role) was so they would kill someone who would give us more information.

speaking of which i need to iso jon boi at some point

Eduarda

not a good way to play lol

not only are you dismissing your own skill you're just relying on other people which you absolutely should not do. what if we were scum????
I know I try to post like this isn't the case, but I lack confidence in like everything I do, as Sadia can confirm with my rants of how much I regret posting something, after every post I make xD (In other games after she's died or isnt in it, btw). I do admit it's something I need to work on. Along with trusting really good players or feeling like I shouldn't doubt their logic. I think I'm getting better at it the more games I play, though.

My point of lynching the mafia nk (which i guess turned out to be a terrible solution lmfao look at his role) was so they would kill someone who would give us more information.
But why have 2 townies dead and no info when you can have one townie without into dead and another townie with info dead?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Most people think it's because he's experienced and has no info. I thought Mafia were trying to frame someone at first, but I think the other option is more likely. Why do you think so?
Looking right now I'd say the mafia is either picking off more dangerous players (which we could not have gotten this information if they tried to kill Malon) or they're trying to frame probably you, since you put some heat on him yesterday. Another possibility is revenge for revealing their plan to NK Malon here:

This is what scum looks for. They kill these kind of players to keep us guessing.
On top of all this, I believe the mafia killed him for more than just "he's an danger and didn't post much =^)" because if that's the case why didn't they kill Sadia? Or Kirino?

I think it's good to be cautious of [Jamie], but I'm not willing to lynch him or anyone else who voted for PatCat, aside from maybe Mido.
Here's an important post. Possible reason for his death.

Agree to your second half, still kind of disagree to the first. You seem too apathetic to the idea of lynching him. I get that you are fine with lynching him if nobody else comes out, but what throws me off is that you don't have any suspicions I can remember you sharing. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I'm getting here. Mind sharing suspicions with me?
This quote is talking to Doc. Question for anyone: Is it possible that the mafia could have killed Johnny to divert suspicion/attention off of Doc? Is it more or less possible that they're trying to frame Doc like this?

Eduarda

I like the points you've brought up above. They are all good reasons, and worthy being looked into. I'll read all Johnny's posts later to see if I can find something else.

This quote is talking to Doc. Question for anyone: Is it possible that the mafia could have killed Johnny to divert suspicion/attention off of Doc? Is it more or less possible that they're trying to frame Doc like this?
If this post is indeed the reason why Johnny was nightkilled, I think it's more likely that his death was to divert suspicion off of Doc, than to frame Doc. I think Johnny was more suspicious of Mido than Doc. If they wanted to frame someone, it would most likely be Mido, than Doc.

Also, I've been thinking about this. And there might be a relationship between Vergo and PatCat.
Could you justify a Johnny or PatCat lynch over one of them?
Any preference when it comes to Linkdude, Hero of Legend, or Johnny? Obviously you would prefer PatCat, but I'd like to know either way.
While discussing our lynch candidates, Vergo did mention PatCat. Yet if they were scum buds, he would know better than to take my point against Johnny into consideration and ignore my point against PatCat. He also spoke above PatCat very neutrally.

When the deadline was fast approaching, I thought the lynch candidates would be PatCat, Malon, and Linkdude. But Vergo replaced PatCat with Jamie, and his words implied that others should chose one of the three, effectively ruling out PatCat.
Regardless, my willingness to lynch lies with three people today, being Jamie, Malon, and Linkdude. I'd like to know if anyone else can get behind a lynch of either of those three so that we can avoid a no lynch today.

I'm not saying this is scummy. Because everything else on Vergo reads town to me. I'm just saying there seems to be a relationship and if PatCat flips scum, Vergo could be looked at.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
From scummy to least scummy, right?
Group 1

Sadia
Ver-go-a-go-go
DekuNut
Eduarda

Group 2
LittleGumball
Storm
Frozen Chosen
Viral Maze

Group 3
Linkdude74
Mido
Kokiron
Doc
Jamie

That's about how I see it at this point.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
When the deadline was fast approaching, I thought the lynch candidates would be PatCat, Malon, and Linkdude. But Vergo replaced PatCat with Jamie, and his words implied that others should chose one of the three, effectively ruling out PatCat.
I don't mean to speak for him but his lynch candidates were not your lynch candidates. That's how all that read to me. However you do make a decent point.

@PatCat why do you find me scummy?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
But why have 2 townies dead and no info when you can have one townie without into dead and another townie with info dead?
Yet you voted because it was the biggest bandwagon. You were looking for possible answers when you voted. You invited LD to vote Malon. So why are you mad now?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Okay. Lets get the facts
We have at least 4 Scum to find
We are down to 12-13 town
And I dont see Gummy as that Scummy
FoS: Eddie, PatCat

Eduarda

That's about how I see it at this point.
What makes you most suspicious of Sadia, LG, and LD, and what makes you trust me, Viral, and Jamie?

I don't mean to speak for him but his lynch candidates were not your lynch candidates. That's how all that read to me. However you do make a decent point.
I read the situation as us both shortening who to vote for, as I included his suspicions in the list too. But you're right, it could be miscommunication.

Yet you voted because it was the biggest bandwagon. You were looking for possible answers when you voted. You invited LD to vote Malon. So why are you mad now?
I already stated why I voted Malon. And I asked LD why didn't he vote Malon (if he agreed with his lynch) or provide any opinion on Malon (if he disagreed). LD just went silent as soon as all attention shifted to Malon.

Okay. Lets get the facts
We have at least 4 Scum to find
We are down to 12-13 town
And I dont see Gummy as that Scummy
FoS: Eddie, PatCat
I don't find Gummy scummy. In fact, she's the second most town player on my list. I was just questioning her reasoning.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I misubderstood your list then... The one where you said i was the most scummy of Group 2

Eduarda

I misubderstood your list then... The one where you said i was the most scummy of Group 2
Nono, that was just in player order. I didn't rearrange the list to my opinions.

Though, since Koki did ask me to, here is what I wrote and saved at that time, replacing myself with PatCat:
Group 1
PatCat
Sadia
DekuNut
Ver-go-a-go-go

As I've stated before, PatCat is very scummy to me. Sadia comes next because of her lack of activity. I still have a town read on DekuNut and he hasn't done anything really suspicious so far. Vergo is acting very town, and I think he's the most town player out of all the players so far. I'm still super cautious of him, though, because he's really really good at Mafia.

Group 2
Viral Maze
Frozen Chosen
Storm
LittleGumball

This group was harder. Everyone seems to be leaning neutral slightly town. Gummy I think is the second most town player out of all the players so far, to me. She's been scum hunting well and has been active. Viral is probably at the top just because he's really really good and I need to watch him more carefully. Between Storm and Frozen, I think Storm has a more town vibe. He's been very active and has tried to be productive and open.

Group 3
Linkdude74
Mido
Doc
Jamie
kokiron

I don't think I need to explain Linkdude. Mido, I put next, because of his lack of posts. Not to mention in his last post, his first sentence was super out of place and odd. Doc has been relatively quiet throughout the game, compared to others. His posts are hard to read. He seems to mostly suspect Mido and PatCat yesterday. Out of Koki and Jamie, I think Koki is more town. Though I've mentioned earlier that his lack of activity is odd, his posts have cleared that up to me. He hasn't done anything which screams scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom