• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
oh sorry, like I said I still have to thoroughly read the last few pages :P
Nonetheless, why would anyone mention such a thing if you already dismiss it in the same post? xD In that case, don't press on post but just leave it out

I was thinking out loud ;-;

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I was thinking out loud ;-;
XD awkward. I didn't get the hint it was you >.>
Ignore my post...

Anyway. I'm still most suspicious right now of Mido. Mostly because it felt as if he was trying to buddy people within the first few pages. I'll do my research on him.
Also because he keeps posting in dollhouse mafia that he was so preoccupied with Avengers. Now I know that's "unfair" reasoning, but I can't help but wonder about his role here in Avengers, then. Always think about your overall mafia meta, it might hurt you at other places. It's not so much that I really think he's scum, but he catches my interest

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'll have a bit lengthier response hopefully soon, or I'll join my wagon if it forms as I probably could provide more info than a Patcat or Jamie lynch, but on to what I was going to bring up, @Eduarda and @kokirion , isn't that using evidence from outside the game? Which we shouldn't do. It's not a past game yet so him saying that he's been occupied here in that game shouldn't even be brought into this game.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I'll have a bit lengthier response hopefully soon, or I'll join my wagon if it forms as I probably could provide more info than a Patcat or Jamie lynch, but on to what I was going to bring up, @Eduarda and @kokirion , isn't that using evidence from outside the game? Which we shouldn't do. It's not a past game yet so him saying that he's been occupied here in that game shouldn't even be brought into this game.
no.

If I publicly ask you on skype how my quicktopic works for this mafia game (if I would have any), no one can unsee that. However you try to play you cannot act as if that did not happen. So it's foolish to try not to vote because of that, because it will affect your opinion on that person anyhow.

Instead, you should never share info about a mafia game in a different place. If you make a reference in a mafia game about you in another mafia game, be careful, because it might hurt you. It's not me who provided that info

Libk

no.

If I publicly ask you on skype how my quicktopic works for this mafia game (if I would have any), no one can unsee that. However you try to play you cannot act as if that did not happen. So it's foolish to try not to vote because of that, because it will affect your opinion on that person anyhow.

Instead, you should never share info about a mafia game in a different place. If you make a reference in a mafia game about you in another mafia game, be careful, because it might hurt you. It's not me who provided that info
No.

Rule 11

All evidence must come from within the game; analyses of players based on their past games, however, are acceptable.

Dollhouse is not a past game, nor is it this game. That post should not be taken as evidence for this game as it does not come from this game.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
@Johnny Sooshi I've mainly been looking at Pat's wagon from earlier. Namely Jamie, LD, and Hero of Legend.

I usually vote instead of FoS. Not trying to achieve a lynch, but it's nice to see how people react under pressure. I don't think I'm taking my vote off right now though.

A man after my heart :) Posting isn't the only tool we have.

This logic makes no sense... One, I said it was for pressure because it's good to see how people react. Two, I didn't even know Johnny had started it. Three, how is Mido on a "wagon" when he was the second person to vote? Four, we don't even know Pat's alignment. Five, it's ****ing day one lol.

Here Jamie's reasoning starts to fall apart. His previous quote above stated the vote was for pressure. That's not something that automatically makes you a townie. Scum vote for pressure too. But its not damning either. But in this quote he expands further and this is where the reasoning goes downhill.

I feel like this post is an overreaction to LD's post stating that Jaime is the scummiest player on the Pat wagon, especially reason 5.

---

I agree with people that we probably have a third party in the form of ultron. SK or cult? Idk. Most likely SK as the only argument I could see for cult is if he has to try and recruit Scarlet witch and Quicksilver if they're in here but I don't think him being cult is likely. And yes, all this character discussion is honestly pointless. Could be distraction tactic so IGMEOY Storm.

Adressing the patcat post, it seems like he's just trying to slide in and make a post but not contribute much himself. so I'm going to go and

Vote: Patcat

This stands out a little more to me because at least Stom is being active. I think Storm is just big into the marvel universe and wants to figure out the characters because of that. I'm not discounting the fact it could be distraction but mostly it seems excitement. I just think he should push that excitement towards something other than what characters could be in the game. If he doesn't, then we may have a problem.

Linkdudes post. He votes Pat but if you look at his post here and Pat's first post, they're pretty close in the amount of actual substance. The only difference is the number of words in LD's post. It looks like he's trying to look like he's contributing and voting for Pat for not contributing with Pat's first post.

I actually don't have much suspicion on Patcat as much anymore. The pick up in quality for posting is great from Patcat and I'm actually going to unvote.

Unvote

That said, I am at work roght now so I don't have much to say about others yet.

Backs down pretty quickly here once a vocal group of us dismiss Pat's wagon, and another player unvotes (I think it was Mido, but idk). Its a cheap cop out.

But it got his attention. Now looking back on that wagon, I'm more suspicious of Jamie and Hero of legend. But that's because they didn't really put as much into their vote. Mido a dressed the issue better than the rest of us on the wagon. So in order from most scummy to least, IMO it's Jamie, Hero, Me, Mido.

I don't remember seeing Jamie expand on his reasoning for the vote so that's why he's top of the lost for me.

Quick to shuffle the blame. Oddly, places himself above Mido in suspicion. Town players and mafia players both always list themselves as townies in their own lists, but this unbiased approach has me confused.

--

Does knowing the heroes even help?

Anyways, the quietness is off putting.

Vote: Patcat

I was kind of going with the majority and I don't want any cannons pointed at me early on in the game, so I think I'll just

Unvote: PatCat

Hero just seems to be going with the flow with his vote, reasoning (parroting what other's have said), and unvote. It seems indicative of inexperience or unwillingness to formulate own opinion. Its not neccessarily scummy, but what I do find scummy is timing of his vote and unvote. He never stated he voted for pressure, or to get Pat talking. He just voted on a developing wagon, and then unvoted when the heat turned up.

---

Out of the three above, I find Jamie and LD the most scummy, and HoL a little less so. Like he said, he's inexperienced, and has been posting well enough. I'll iso later tonight.

I'm still on page 9, so I'll have to read a bit and catch up later, after work, but until then
Vote: Eduarda

Libk

That was a longer introduction than I remember most mafia games having. It seems Johnny's voted for me already umu. At least it seems we have figured out that we have a third party that is probably an SK.

I didn't even know Johnny was voting for you. I just thought your post was weird as hell.

I think we have a contradiction here. Just want to point this out. I was working on Jamie's little "1,2,3,4,5" post when I noticed this. I think it's "Weird as hell" that you found his post odd yet didn't know Johnny voted for him when that was basically all Patcat said in his post. And that he agrees we may have an SK. Did you even read PatCat's post before voting for him?

Vote:Jamie

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
@Eduarda
Nobody really stands out as possibly being scum to me at this point. Day one makes it really hard and I'm not experienced enough to really tell the difference between playstyle and scuminess.
Lack of experience doesn't invalidate your opinions, or your ability to analyze. You're either discouraged or you're copping out and I'd really hate to see you copping out :bubsy:

I am sorry, but I do not see any amounts of evidence at all.

??????????????????????????????

You don't have any opinions formed on anyone based on twelve pages of people voting and unvoting???????

Pen

The game is on!
You don't have any opinions formed on anyone based on twelve pages of people voting and unvoting???????

No not really. I can read play styles, but I have not seen anything that has struck me as odd. Nothing in the game so far has made me particularly suspicious of any specific player.

What have you seen that seems out of the ordinary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom