• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are the Fun Little Things You Do When You're Bored?

If I'm bored I'll either try and go do something productive (usually doesn't happen :D Or browse web/listen to music/read a book/watch a film/play a game etc.

lol Its a good way to learn an instrument I guess. Do it when your bored, you'll know in no time.
I mostly just play. Other times I draw and such.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I don't get a whole lot of time to be bored really since I work 6 days a week. But when I am, I like to play video games, and browse the internet.

Lay here and think people up, make them into an in-depth whole character.
It something really excited to me to, to make people up and if I like them enough I try to do a drawing of them in the state that most defines them.

I sing songs, generally either Asheville by They Might Be Giants or The Mariners Revenge Song by The Decemberists

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Naps are awesome. I like to get on the computer, play games, watch movies, go hiking, or listen to music.

I live in the forest so I like to take walks on trails through the woods and look for cool things like weird looking mushrooms or rare trees or plants. But in the working enviornment I always randomly take pieces of paper and shoot for the trashcan. Or use scrap paper to draw crude comicstrips making fun of my annoying co-worker.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
PLay video games... DUH! haha but seriously i listen to some music, take naps, play drums or just chill outside on my porch

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Usually I'll play some video games, browse the internet, play with the dogs, stuff like that. But if all that doesn't help then I get a little weird - I'll rip my room apart and just start organizing everything in it, from my jewelry to my socks to my hairbands to my notebooks, and then I'll save the best for last. Organizing all my eye shadow. I have close to 100 things of eyeshadow and I'm constantly going through them all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom