• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are the Fun Little Things You Do When You're Bored?

I go to my cousins house and play rugby league (if you don't know what that is, you might want to know that I'm Australian so I do know what that is)

I sometimes make myself a game when I want to play something different from what I already own. However, only two of the games I started making have ever been finished (a link to one of them is in my signature). Starting to make the game usually drives away the boredom though, even if I never finish it. Maybe I'll work on it again next time I'm bored. Some other things I do are read a book, play a game, or call one of my friends to see if I can come over. Boredom is always more fun if you share it with a friend.

I usually just go make House music or work on a new mix. Since my laptop's hard disk drive failed I just sleep when im bored.

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Depends if im on the job, at home or somewhere like a friend or relatives house.

At work: Me and some of my co workers have this game we play. We make up puns through out the entire day to see which one of us will laugh at the others pun first loser has to pay up to whoever's pun he laughs at "5 bucks a round" Ex. Im a blacksmith and there's a guy that works with me he is both black and his name is smith. But we have to smith's of different race that work there so lets say someone says hey have you seen smith that works in the forge? I'd say oh are you referring to "Black Smith' and if that guy chuckles at the joke and is in the game he pays up to me. I know sounds pretty lame, but if your bored enough it's worth a few yucks.

At home: Im sure most of you are aware of the episode of family guy that I got this from. So one day Im driving down the street and I pass a shop and there is a guy unloading a massive speaker from the back of a large truck and I immediately hook a U and book it to that store thinking this is too good to be true. Any who long story I bought this massive speaker and set it in my living room it stands at a little over 7 ft in height and is fairly wide (maybe a little larger than a standard door) any who I've got a special scoop chair that I use only once on my most difficult of days for this one event. I have an old tape player that I managed to get along with the speaker and the tape i insert has nothing but smooth jazz and songs that include sooo much bass you can feel the air vibrate as it plays. I crank the stereo to the max lock the doors, cover the windows and go commando and play it. If you've ever watched a five gum commercial it was something like that. Initially I wanted to see if the blast from that speaker could push a glass back into my hand, like the episode of family guy. It didn't but every sound that comes from it makes all the air around my body vibrate and im sitting not 5 feet away from the speaker so its pretty entertaining or at least the feeling anyways.

At a friend or Relatives house: I get a few friends/family from the location im at or I can go it solo doesn't really matter. And I ride down the road a few times, windows down, blasting "What is love - Haddaway" And head bobbing NOT BANGING just a slight bob will do. and we ride past people just to see who's day we will brighten a bit. If seeing a car full of dudes riding down the street leaning out there windows head bobbing to what is love doesn't make you smile, relieve boredom or laugh nothing will.

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
When I'm bored, I usually blast high-energy songs out of my speakers, get my adrenaline going, and run around in circles for about twenty minutes, pretending I'm Link fighting a boss or something like that. Then I go and do work that doesn't have to be finished for a month. It helps me get things done and erases my boredom!

Fig

The Altruist
I play music on my phone and I start pressing the buttons to the beat of the song on whatever controller or portable console I have in my hand during the song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom