• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are the Fun Little Things You Do When You're Bored?

I tend to do a lot of girly things when I'm bored. :P I'll play my music and practice different dances in front of my mirror, or play with my hair. My hair is down to just about past my lower back while being very thick and very wavy, so I have a lot of it to play with! I'll pin my bangs up, brush them back down, mess with my layers, braid my hair, take it down and put it in pigtails, or pile it on top of my head and make faces at myself in the mirror. Other than that I like going for walks, and I try to go for about an hour to an hour and a half each day, since it really helps my mood, but if I'm particularly bored and find myself with idle time then I may do more walking than that in a day, although no one ever believes that I get outside that much since I'm so fair-skinned.... I also have a habit of pulling all of my cookbooks off of my shelves and staring at the pictures of sweets (delicious vegan sweets!) for hours. <3 :>

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
i get a tissue (3ply) and tear it apart; braid it, then attach another tissue to the end and throw it around my house....its like flying white poop. lol

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I watch videos on youtube, play video games, aaaaaand since I live on the second floor of some apartments, I sometimes just jump around just to bother our neighbors downstairs ._. its fun XD

Well usually when I get bored I plug my ipod into speakers and play my music and clean!
I will also sit back and read a good book.
playing with my cats.
and if I have any bake goods to bake j will go on a baking spree!
I also love drawing (mainly horses).

nut in the end of all that I will resort to either my laptop to play Sims 3 or to my Wii and play zelda or something.

Im Bored

What do you guys do when your well......................bored. I play the gutair so most of my time is spent with that hobbie. Im pretty good to:lol: because i play when im bored

The Joker

&lt;span style=&quot;text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I play around with my Roland AX-Synth, watch some movies or TV shows, play a video game, read a comic book, work on my novel, work on a fanfic, draw, do my own edit of a movie, or just do something with myself that I care not to mention on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom