• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are the Fun Little Things You Do When You're Bored?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I have two siblings, but they're more annoying than fun, so I generally just pull out my old 2G iPod Touch and listen to some Breaking Benjamin or something. Music makes me feel less... bored/bad/tired in just about any situation, no matter how heavy/dark it is. For instance, I just got done listening to Had Enough by Breaking Benjamin... tell me that's not heavy!! I'm bored out of my freaking mind right now, and I would be even more if it weren't for iTunes' ability to create playlists.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I'll go outside and toss a ball around to myself, or play a game I invented... it's called throwing a football or tennis ball up on my roof, and waiting for it to bounce down so I can catch it.

Um, well, this, to be honest. I always lose the ball and go back to boredom.

To be a bit more original, though, there was a time when I looked for a friend and played the "worst insult you can come up with" game.

We would call each other names (jokingly), most of which I am probably not allowed to post here, and gave points to the one who came up with the most original. Not exactly mature, but hey, I was just like 8 back then!

Pen

The game is on!
Here's my list:
Play Zelda
Play Mario
Play Pokémon
Play Kirby
Play Guitar
Play Ukulele
Play Drums
Tap dance
Check Zelda Dungeon
Check YouTube
Check Facebook
Watch a good film
Meet a good friend

i'll either make my own sprites, run out into a, empty soccer field near where i live and run laps around it, or pick a random puzzle game to play

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Exactly what I'm doing at this very moment. Screwing around on my iPod. When my friend ERROR (ZD username) isn't at my house, I'm ALWAYS bored. And, by that logic, almost always on my iPod. Whether it be listening to music, playing CoD Zombies, browsing the web, or watching vids on YouTube, my iPod Touch is my backup when there's nothing to do.

As for subconcious or iPod-free things, I browse the web on my PC, I pace around subconciously, eat stuff, stare at walls (no seriously, I can stare at a wall for 10 minutes and not be bored) thinking about stuff from video games or stuff to do to not be bored, and talk to myself. I also tell my parents things they don't really care about, but they listen because they know I'm bored and I need to vent out some of my pointless knowledge on something.

These are things I do when I'm bored, which is ALWAYS. :dry: I have no life...

Think: ...about everything.

Read: Manga, wikis, novels, Gaming mags, random stuff.

Draw: Whatever comes to mind. (usually surreal, abstract, or nonsensical stuff)

Eat: Two words. JUNK FOOD.

Computer: Watch anime, ZD, edit wikis, other random browsing.

Play video games

Oh and Write: ...a novel that I've been working on for like 10 years and a ton of unfinished fan-fics.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well, I read, draw(Which I stink at but do anyway), write my fan fic(which I'm behind on:sweat:), play outside with my little sister and friend, go onto ZD to see what's new, take a walk, nothin much I can do here really.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Oh I go to my brother and say HEEY BRANDON I HATE YOU FOR GIVING YOUR PS2 TO BRENT( He's my cousin) and plus I annoy my Brother Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom