• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri force choice poll

What tri force would u want

• Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisdom

• Courage

• Total voters

Amelie

Air Dancer
I pick wisdom. Simpley because knowing everything.. being wise.. is something I would like to do ^^ The world needs more wise people

The line between courage is close to bravery in war.. and the line between bravery and stupidity is very thin...

If we were wise. There would not be war to begin with ^^

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I was torn for a while between Wisdom and Courage and ulimately chose Wisdom.

Why?

Power is something I see as too easy to abuse, and something I think only the wise can handle well. I've never had much power in life, so it's nothing I became enamored of, I guess (I prefer freedom to authority, ultimately). I don't feel that I'm stable enough to handle a lot of power/power of a lot of people. I can see it corrupting my honor, easily and I'd rather have the honor.

Courage is something... I don't know. I do think I have it in some measure (not so much the "bold and brash" kind as the "quiet determination" kind). I think I could use more, though. I have some measure of grit, but I'd love to have more. Still, sometimes, I will do risky things just out of a poor impulse control - and much of the time, it gets me into trouble. I'm not sure courage at Link-levels would serve me well, in the end. Courage is a beautiful thing to have, but...

Wisdom is what I most crave, in the end, and what I feel I most need. If I'd made some wiser decisions in my life, I think I'd have a better life than I do now. Also, I am something of a spiritual seeker (as many of the folks over in the Mature Disscussion know by now). I like science AND religion, and learning about many things - civilization, psychology, nature... I love a good philosophical disscussion and am rather insatiable when it comes to learning random useless facts. I have a deep desire to *know* what is or might be out there and how the universe works.

Zelda-type wisdom is... being in touch with the divine (in the game universe, the three Goddesses) and being in touch with basic spiritual forces/the mysteries of the universe. Honestly, there is nothing more out of life that I'd want than that. @_@.

Also, if I had enough wisdom, I could silence everyone in an argument with a few mature, devestatingly wise words and everyone would be stunned into silence and/or getting along.

Yes. I'd love to be wise.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Ooh, so many to choose from. I can't decide between Courage and Wisdom. Hmm... I guess that I'd pick Courage.

The main reason why is because I can get scared easily sometimes; especially when it comes to standing up for something I believe in. I'd like to have enough courage to do those things.

And Wisdom, well, I'd like to have it too but I've already picked Courage...

Also, if I had enough wisdom, I could silence everyone in an argument with a few mature, devestatingly wise words and everyone would be stunned into silence and/or getting along.

Yes. I'd love to be wise.

That would be awesome! :D If I would've picked Wisdom this would be why I'd want it. :)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Ooh, so many to choose from. I can't decide between Courage and Wisdom. Hmm... I guess that I'd pick Courage.

The main reason why is because I can get scared easily sometimes; especially when it comes to standing up for something I believe in. I'd like to have enough courage to do those things.

And Wisdom, well, I'd like to have it too but I've already picked Courage...

That would be awesome! :D If I would've picked Wisdom this would be why I'd want it. :)

Actually, I think you may have hit on another reason for me to pick up Wisdom instead of Courage: I think I probably do that too much sometimes. I'm very free with my views, and it gets me into arguments and even trouble sometimes. I have stood up for others that I probably (given wisdom) *shouldn't* have stood up for.

I actually have a question over on the North Castle forums that's similar to this, only that topic is "What piece of the Triforce do you Correspond to?" (not seek, actually correspond to) and I... mildly... picked Courage for myself. Which means I should *seek* Wisdom. :D

Zarom

The King
Wisdom is the one who represents me the most. And it is the one I want! I've never been so much of a courageous person and I don't thirst for power, I don't want to be immortal.

Last edited:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Power.

Most of the time, this piece of the Triforce is associated with evil, but we have to remember that it is Ganon's own wicked heart that brought despair upon Hyrule, not the Triforce itself. So, why would I choose power? Because I believe, quite firmly, that I am an incredibly powerful person. No, I'm not boasting strength (though I can't deny that I'm strong for my size), but I am a strong-willed person. I'm one who takes strong, powerful roles such as the leader or the protector. I am already a courageous person, and while I may not be academically blessed, I am still wise considering the short time I've been alive.

I do believe that if I were to be in possession of the Triforce of Power, I'd be able to put it to good use, more than likely thwarting those who threaten my land/people, protecting sacred relics and other important objects, and leading the way to a much better future.

Last edited:
Tough question, but I'm going with Wisdom.
I believe to be wise is of utmost importance.
I can think of reasons for the other two as well, of course, but I've always been one to seek knowledge more so than power and courage.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Power. With power, I can use it to find the rest of the Triforce, and stop anyone who gets in my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom