• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri force choice poll

What tri force would u want

• Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisdom

• Courage

• Total voters

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Wisdom. It would be cool to be extremely smart and know how to overcome any obstacle. Plus Zelda has some cool magic tricks

I say courage. I wouldn't want to be too wise. And even with Zelda's wisdom, she still manages to get caught... I don't need power. So my choice is Courage.

I chose courage cuz if you had courage u could earn great wisdom

All of u guys who chose Power, think about this: what if the power took control of u?

Power, as it is the only triforce that really seems to do anything when separated from the others.
Plus, with power I could just kill whoever had the other ones and steal them.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I choose wisdom.
I don't pick power for absolute power corrupts. Look at Ganon for example.
I don't pick courage for courage is useless when you rush into something unprepared.
Wisdom is the best choice for it is hardest to obtain.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
------Confucius
With Wisdom one will gain both Power and Courage at one time thus eliminating two birds with one stone. And it takes longest to obtain Wisdom the natural way. Wisdom is not knowledge but something more powerful because Wisdom dictates how you use your knowledge, Power, and Courage. I am inpatient and wish to achieve great Wisdom now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom