• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri force choice poll

What tri force would u want

• Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisdom

• Courage

• Total voters

Spyguy8404

Semi-Proud Zelink Shipper
I'd have to go with courage.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but instead doing what needs to be done even if you're going insane from fear. Has anyone seen Link's face when he battles a boss? I'd say he looks pretty scared. But he still fights the boss.
The absence of fear is pretty much ignorance.

Plus, if I have the triforce of courage, I get to rescue Zelda! =D

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Courage is standing up for what's right in the face of all the evil of the world. I think people like Martin Luther King and many others reflect this trait, and it's the one I would want.

Easily courage.

Sure power and wisdom are much more mightier and have a lot more at their disposal. They are "better" to have. Courage's advantage is it's adaptability. As in with this you can adapt to use whatever you have to fit the situation to win. You don't have to rely on brute force or brains and fancy magic always to win.

What beats power will always beat power.
What beats wisdom will always beat wisdom.
What beats courage today will not beat courage tomorrow as the owner will adapt and change to beat the new challenge. Kind of a jack of all trades and master of none. But also really weak to none as well.

Clank

Hmm
Obviously Wisdom, as Courage is nothing when the other person is stronger, and Power corrupts if you do not have wisdom to control it.

Whereas Wisdom allows you to make the best of a situation, only fighting when you can win and best of all, it would make school easy.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I'd have to go with Wisdom. Courage would be great, but, I personally don't think I'm the biggest coward there ever was and as long as I have reason to, I'll stick with something regardless of the odds already. Which is why Wisdom would be my choice. I feel it would compliment me the best. It would be the most helpful. The more you know, the more you realize you don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom