• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Thing You've Done Today Thread

I jumped on the head of a Goomba with no regard for his life, and without considering that he might have a family and friends and might really be an upstanding member of his goomba community.

:(

Fig

The Altruist
I can't believe I executed the wrong move in Project M today. Had I performed a different move I would have won without a struggle, still won the battle though. What made the battle so difficult is that we kept on cancelling each other's moves so perfectly for roughly about a minute so that really applied the pressure throughout the match. :lol:

I can't believe I executed the wrong move in Project M today. Had I performed a different move I would have won without a struggle, still won the battle though. What made the battle so difficult is that we kept on cancelling each other's moves so perfectly for roughly about a minute so that really applied the pressure throughout the match. :lol:

What character were you playing as? And what character were you playing against?

I was being really sarcastic in the morning meeting today at work, which may not have been a good idea.

Still, a few of the jokes I made were pretty priceless!

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Well, this doesn't apply to today. More like last year...

I was with a friend and we went to go buy some drinks right? So there were these 2 girls who bought some cigarettes from the same sketchy corner store we were in. From the looks of it, it looked like it was their first time smoking. So we knew the girls. So my friend had the great idea of helping them light the freakin' cigars. We went out to the back of the corner store where everyone goes to get high and what-not. I didn't feel like I belonged there, neither did he. So we spent like ten minutes out there and I was scared that the smell of smoke and weed got on me. My mom would die if she found out I did weed or smoked (which I don't btw). So that was pretty stupid of me and my friend to go in that alley.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Took me 3 attempts to go the right direction to get to my class.

Memory

Forgotten Life
It was lunch and I didn't feel like eating at the cafeteria so I went to the staircase near to my class and stood beside the bars-thingy. Suddenly this my senior scared me and I dropped my lunch ;-; But he said sorry so I guess it was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom