• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Thing You've Done Today Thread

Okay so at work today I was working drive thru and with our headsets we have a "lock" button which locks everyone's headset on the MIC and I didn't notice it. I was singing soo many songs and soo mang people heard from the speaker Dx

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
It wasn't today, but it was still stupid

Took out garbage.
Put garbage in trunk.
Instead of taking garbage to dumpster, kept in trunk.
Overnight.
Wondered why the interior of my car smelled like garbage.

Fig

The Altruist
I tripped by my own jeans. It's not my fault they are longer now as earlier they perfectly fit. I swear this happens to all my jeans where they stretch out after several times in the wash. :sweat:

Fig

The Altruist
Why do I always give the same people a second chance to redeem themselves only for them to just slip up again? I think it is safe to say that I'm being more stupid by always providing them unlimited chances and then it snowballs once again...

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Why do I always give the same people a second chance to redeem themselves only for them to just slip up again? I think it is safe to say that I'm being more stupid by always providing them unlimited chances and then it snowballs once again...

:( :(

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I didn't post "SPACESHIP!" in the movie quotes thread before CraptainFalcon. I mean really though.

Sorry again.

It doesn't count as today but...

I seriously ****-blocked my friend with his girlfriend. I thought it'd be funny but now I realize that it was stupid of me to do that. And I have a feeling that his girlfriend hates me. So that makes things worse.

キラ

Yo!
Sorry again.

It doesn't count as today but...

I seriously ****-blocked my friend with his girlfriend. I thought it'd be funny but now I realize that it was stupid of me to do that. And I have a feeling that his girlfriend hates me. So that makes things worse.

Hey, if they're with you, they can be lovey-dovey later. It would be extremely rude for them to just ignore their company; even ruder to make out in front of you.

I don't know if this applies, but yeah. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom