• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Thing You've Done Today Thread

I bumped my knee against some guard railing; hurt for a few minutes.

I was cleaning out the garage, and though I knew it was there, I kept hitting my knee on a metal dolly that was near the door way. It was even the last thing I folded up and put away, though it probably should have been the first thing I took care of. Would have saved my knees a few bruises.

Clearly there is some conspiracy going on here.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I don't know if people would consider this "stupid", but I did just spend like an hour making a gif and then deciding to go with a static image instead.

Blue Canary

It sure felt stupid when I had to sit in Social Studies with a bunch of idiots yelling "This Is Sparta!" over and over. But I couldn't do anything about it.

Blue Canary

So I made myself a sandwich and I was eating it, okay? I thought was little bit hard to bit into but I was ignoring it and continued eating. Then I looked down and realized that I forgot to take the paper off the cheese (You know, the one that prevents the slices from sticking together?).

I literally just ate paper that was on my sandwich without realizing it.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
AWW love that paper....... Then again i used to eat my own homework. :P The dog wouldn't do it and meh

Started an argument over the validity over pokemon Colosseum and XD Gales of Darkness and a discussion over morality: good and evil. How i did both at the same time beats me ^^ but i did it

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I had a cup of coffee. Not only did it go right through me, but it also made me insanely jittery and... sick? I just don't feel right... I should've known not to drink it because this happens every time I drink coffee. Bleh...

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I tripped over the same pair of shoes on the floor 4 times within the space of a minute. I got a headache so I got two pills of aspirin and swallowed them while chugging Mountain Dew. It made it worse instead. Then when I was feeling better, I made a Freschetta pizza and just about stuck my face into the oven when I opened it so my glasses fogged up and I reached my hand up to take them off (cause my vision's actually pretty good without em) and touched my arm to the inside of the oven. -_- Then in a blind rage I shook my glasses off my face and they nearly fell into the oven :facepalm:

...Skills

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom