• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Thing You've Done Today Thread

Memory

Forgotten Life
I left my uniform during my sports house's practice yesterday and forgot to retrieve it back :( Now I only have 2 uniforms so I need to wash the uniforms daily..
And I just realize it today..

I'm a really forgetful person u-u

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I may or may not have put my SD card through the wash. And this SD card is necessary for my video class and I need to use it today.

T_T. I hate life....

Fig

The Altruist
My friend offered me to go to McDonald's earlier today for breakfast and as soon as we were about to order, I checked my wallet and noticed that I had no cash on me and I left my debit card at home. My friend then asked me what I would like to have and that he would pay for both of our meals. Needless to say, I learned my lesson that before I go do something, I need to make sure that my wallet and more importantly my debit card is with me at all times. :sweat:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I sent a private chat to someone in the SB and I didn't see the "To" in front of the name, so I thought that person had said the exact same thing.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I broke my shower...

I broke the freaking shower. With it on. And had no way of turning it off.

(The shower knob snapped right off. I underestimate my own strength.)

Fig

The Altruist
One thing that I really feel stupid for was not purchasing anything Lord Helix-related during the stream. Better late than never, but now I'm on the hunt to find items and merchandise to spend my money on! ^^ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE LORD HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom