• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Thing You've Done Today Thread

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
A thread to tell us all about a stupid thing you just did.

I just spent the last hour trying to figure out how to open the light fixture in the basement, in order to change the lightbulb. Appearently, all I had to do was pull down on the outside. Someone could have told me that sooner.

Last edited:
I completely forgot that I could use the Cane of Pacci to zap the holes in the ground to magically energize them and use them to launch Link to higher places in Minish Cap. Must have taken me over three hours to figure out how to get up to where I wanted to go; I even contemplated using a walkthrough guide. Lol

I called my high school counselor today (because I need my transcript sent to a school I'm trying to transfer to, and to have a couple of questions answered) and it went to voice mail. So I left a message to have her call me back, but I wasn't sure how to end it, which resulted in a pause, and I started to panic, so there's like ten seconds of silence at the end and me coughing and clearing my throat and then the message just ends. It was pretty great.

I've so many social anxiety issues...

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I accidentally put a case of ground coffee into the deep freeze at work. Whoops. I coulda swore it was hot dogs.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, I went skiing with my dad today. We agreed to meet at the bottom of the chair at 12:30. So I waited at the chair, saw him coming, and got on the chair... I don't think he saw me, because I waited at the top in the freezing cold for a good half hour while I waited for him to come up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom