• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Sorry Epwna... at the end there I was thinking that you were Mafia... But you were the Doctor! :puppy: I was trying to decide if PJ was the last Mafia too... I'm glad I didn't mess up!

Um... wow... I am very surprised I found the last guy... I was really worried there. You were really hard to find Zack! You really played very well at the end there, you out lasted the Godfather even! Sorry Durion, K4KING and Arkvoodle for killing you guys... Hey I got three out of six right that isn't too bad! And in the end you guys won the game so no hard feelings right? :angel:

Thank you. I was hoping that, by killing vergo, I could try to convince you guys to lynch meego considering that vergo once voted for him/her. That would have been 2 deaths for me :)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
zack125, I totally never stopped thinking you were Mafia. For the longest time, I had a gut feeling you were Mafia. And I was totally right. I totally should've tried to Nightkill you, but that would've cast suspicion on me since I suspected you. Still, I hate you guys for killing me. I want your blood. I need your blood! I will get your blood! Good game, and I hope next time I won't be nightkilled by the Mafia before Day 3. Let's go again! Let's go again!

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
That was a good plain Zack. And here I worried that the last mafia was going to get me lynch if I picked wrong and win the game... And probably would have work, I almost skipped nightkilling because I didn't know who I should pick...

You were really good at being the killer, most people thought you where townie! Good job, funny that it was the Mafia that got you. Can wait until the next game!

Austin

Austin
To tell you the truth, I thought PJ was the last Mafia member because he always insisted that he was a Townie.
I was trying to decide if PJ was the last Mafia too... I'm glad I didn't mess up!
Well don't you two just feel awful now :P

Heh, but yeah, I'm glad this game ended in our favor. Keyshe, I knew you were the Vigilante for quite some time now so no surprise there, but I'm glad that Vergo turned out to be innocent. Ever since the last day started I'd been suspicious. A little too much guesswork in this game but it all ended for the best. I think when Vergo got Hanyou was the turning point. Hopefully next game will be a bit more deductive.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
You were really good at being the killer, most people thought you where townie! Good job, funny that it was the Mafia that got you. Can wait until the next game!

Eh, I'm sure there were a lot better Serial Killers out there than I. After all, I decided to kill Viral the first time around and thought I could frame Charge as Mafia. Epic fail on my part. :lol:

I was really wet behind the ears on Day 1 and Night 1. And Viral, if you're reading this, just know that it was nothing personal when I killed you. And also, know that if I get Serial Killer in the next game, nobody will be left alive. Nobody I say!

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Oh yeah, and I want you guys to know that I was going to kill Epwna on Night 2. But I was not only role blocked, but also Nightkilled.

And while I'm at it, while it may sound dumb, is editing allowed here now that the game's over?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I'm sure we can edit all we want on our posts now, Axle can't modkill us now (Bwhahaha!!) Just leave the game posts alone, but I'm sure we are fine with our chats posts ;)

Well don't you two just feel awful now :P

Heh, but yeah, I'm glad this game ended in our favor. Keyshe, I knew you were the Vigilante for quite some time now so no surprise there, but I'm glad that Vergo turned out to be innocent. Ever since the last day started I'd been suspicious. A little too much guesswork in this game but it all ended for the best. I think when Vergo got Hanyou was the turning point. Hopefully next game will be a bit more deductive.
You knew I was the Vigilante?! :O Was I that obvious? ... and that's why I wanted to not post much and keep to myself... I could have been nightkilled! :kawaii: Then again... because I did, you and Vergo kept me alive...
Yeah.. I didn't know what to think of Vergo for so long... it was the same for me too PJ...

At one point in the game where I actually thought I was going to get lynched or night killed. It was the time when THP suspected and voted against me. I've seen some of you say, after she got killed, why would a teammate go against a teammate? To be honest, I was thinking the exact same line and it frustrated me a little. I thought that if she's bringing me down, I'm going to try to take her down with me. I tried hinting that I knew more than a regular townie would have known about someone with this quote (which can be found on page 28):

I was also under the impression that the mafia worked together to create confusion so they point fingers among them, along with the SK. However, the SK works alone but has still the same motive as the mafia.

Even after I said that and THP saying she's going to change her vote towards me, I can't believe no one made any remarks or commented on it.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Wow, Zack that went right over my head back then and didn't even see it. By the way even though you were worried about it, her doing that kinda of saved you from suspicion. We knew she was Mafia so those who she suspected, were given a free pass. Everyone was looking elsewhere lol.

And here I thought you two organized that... that sucks she came out on nowhere.. could have gotten you both killed.

Austin

Austin
You knew I was the Vigilante?! :O Was I that obvious? ... and that's why I wanted to not post much and keep to myself... I could have been nightkilled! :kawaii: Then again... because I did, you and Vergo kept me alive...
Yeah.. I didn't know what to think of Vergo for so long... it was the same for me too PJ...
Well, the first hint was that you reluctantly changed your vote from Ark to Hanyou on the day before last, and then he was murdered by the Vigilante that night. That pretty much sealed the deal for me, but to further convince me you kept asking everyone who they else they thought might be scum if jetter turned out to be innocent, almost as if you had another decision to make that day.......:suspicious:

In any event though, you made the right choice. Well done :D

Wow, Zack that went right over my head back then and didn't even see it. By the way even though you were worried about it, her doing that kinda of saved you from suspicion. We knew she was Mafia so those who she suspected, were given a free pass. Everyone was looking elsewhere lol.

And here I thought you two organized that... that sucks she came out on nowhere.. could have gotten you both killed.

By saying that, I kinda hoped (before she was killed) that someone would picked the message I was trying to say, which was: "Why are you trying to take me down if we're in this together?" When her identity was revealed, I feared for a while someone would have quoted and questioned me. Even to this day, I don't know what I would have answered if someone did asked about it.

When some people started saying I would never vote against a teammate, I never bothered to press the subject further.

Austin

Austin
When some people started saying I would never vote against a teammate, I never bothered to press the subject further.
Bah, that's not true.

As far as I'm concerned, no one is obligated to vote so why are you only mentioning me?
I just want to ask, what makes you suspicious that I'm part of the mafia? Is there enough to support that I'm actually part of the mafia? I'll try to change your mind if you respond to this.
I also want to ask something to PJDEP. I asked you a question a while ago (last page) and you haven't answered it yet. Can I anticipate an answer soon?
You posted plenty of stuff to be suspicious of, we just never followed up on it. Pretty stupid of me, but Keyshe made a nice catch. You were entirely justified in posting this right here.
I think the remaining scum is outsmarting us.
:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom