• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Ah, when in doubt vote for Keyshe! :nod:

Jetter while you may have not wanted to be noticed, by not posting you've made yourself very suspicious. In case you have not been reading and staying informed-- so far we have found four Mafia in the in-active members: halo siera 117, Hanyou, Ikana, and enemytracker. By not posting you've pretty much singled yourself out to be lynch. Not only that, you come and vote seeming picking some one at random. This look very bad for you, unless you come up with very good defense and reason for your vote, you pretty much are a goner...

You have a point this way we can find out what he is with out waiting for the start of the next day. But if jetter turns out to be townie... who is your next person you think is Mafia?
And any worries about ETs last words about Meego and jetter being scum?

I'm going to wait a little more before casting my vote, if anyone else has any more to say or point out now is the time... the day is ending tomorrow so we should vote tonight, or early tomorrow morning.

While it may seem random to you ET was Mafia. I voted him,but no one else did. Luckily he was Modkilled and the Identity of ET was spread. You are very active as I said before,but that doesn't prove much. It is slightly random but there's somethimg that makes me think it's you.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Keyshe is very active on this mystery. I haven't seen many votes for her. Me, I don't want to be apart of solving a case where everybody is a suspect. It can get you into a lot of trouble. Too Bad you have to vote to survive (this perspective is what my charater thinks in the game). Remember trying new things can lead you to some interesting situations. Besides it's only one vote for Keyshe. I may be right and you may be wrong about me, but life is always happy when you enjoy the small parts. Enjoy investigating this crime. It may be my first and last time to be part of a crime investigation it also may be yours.
Uh... this really confuses me...
Are you saying that you voted for me just because.... I am active and you want to try something new? I dare say it looks like you are trying to mess with our heads and get others to vote with you with no real sold reason to do so... but for the heck of it... :suspicious: The point of this game is to find the scum (who will manipulate and trick us into killing one another), not kill random people...

Austin

Austin
Ah, when in doubt vote for Keyshe! :nod:
It's become quite a tradition, hasn't it? :lol:

You have a point this way we can find out what he is with out waiting for the start of the next day. But if jetter turns out to be townie... who is your next person you think is Mafia?
And any worries about ETs last words about Meego and jetter being scum?
ET said that he suspected them due to your post, so I doubt it wasn't anything significant, probably just an attempt to get on your good side and make it seem as if he was contributing to the investigation. As for what I'll do if jetter turns out to be a townie..... I'm not exactly sure. Probably target zack125 and Meego although at that point I most likely wouldn't be so comfortable categorizing both you and Vergo as absolute townies anymore. I'm pretty sure one of you is innocent but I'll keep that to myself for now, just so you don't seem more appealing to the Mafia.

But hey, let's not worry about that now.;)

Err..... did jetter really vote for ET?

Meh, I was counting on you being modkilled for my foolproof plan to work. But coming in and voting for Keyshe like that? Sounds like you're going after the one doing all the analysis, very scum like to me. As with Hanyou, I can't allow someone who's done seemingly nothing for the Townies survive, if just for the reason that the cloud of suspicion covering them is too dangerous to be left alone.

If you don't come up mafia...... I'm afraid we're all in for a wild ride tomorrow. Like PJ said, ball's in the Vigilante's court now. Don't screw up.

Unvote: Meego
Vote: jetter

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Meh, I was counting on you being modkilled for my foolproof plan to work. But coming in and voting for Keyshe like that? Sounds like you're going after the one doing all the analysis, very scum like to me. As with Hanyou, I can't allow someone who's done seemingly nothing for the Townies survive, if just for the reason that the cloud of suspicion covering them is too dangerous to be left alone.

If you don't come up mafia...... I'm afraid we're all in for a wild ride tomorrow. Like PJ said, ball's in the Vigilante's court now. Don't screw up.

Jetter

Well looks like my death is near. 2 votes. It was really fun while it lasted. I don't want to kill people at random I'm trying to stop this by voting other people so they're not alone.(I'm done posting tonight).

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
While it may seem random to you ET was Mafia. I voted him,but no one else did. Luckily he was Modkilled and the Identity of ET was spread. You are very active as I said before,but that doesn't prove much. It is slightly random but there's somethimg that makes me think it's you.
What something makes you think I'm the last scum? Yet you were right about ET, but if you didn't notice I have been pointing that out for awhile now. And the next day I and Vergo went looking for the Godfather, and found him taking Hanyou out. And if you didn't see either I and PJ were gong after ET today.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

His first post was to vote for ET back on the second day here. ET went after Meego, and then jetter voted for him.

By the way who would have you voted for if jetter didn't post?

I would've stuck with Meego, since I don't think she's the Vigilante, and that's my main concern. That vote of jetter's alarms me, but cloud of confusion overrides.

Like I said, the Vigilante needs to not screw up. We're all depending on him/her if jetter comes up a townie.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Yes, I do. In fact whilst I had a wrong suspicion of Keyshe, I did indeed check up on jetter's past posts. And yes. He is lurking around in the shrubs it may seem. Up to no good. I am afraid I now have increasing suspicions of you.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Well I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to vote, to give Zack a chance to say anything he feels he needs to say. If anyone else votes for jetter it's a majority lynch... (there isn't much a point in me voting for anyone else...)

Like I said, the weight is heavy on the Vigilante tonight if jetter's death doesn't end this game.

The next day is going to be a nasty one if two Townies are killed instead of the last scum. We'll all be in paranoid survivor mode, which won't be good. I hope we don't need tomorrow, and we've got two chances to end this.

I've said this once before, someone who posts a lot may act suspicious but someone who doesn't may also be hiding something. The message I received from jetter is: he's being inactive because he's innocent. That's the message I got from him. Let'S just hope that, by lynching him, we will find his identity.

Vote: jetter.

I also want to ask something to PJDEP. I asked you a question a while ago (last page) and you haven't answered it yet. Can I anticipate an answer soon?

Jetter

Goodbye. Hope you enjoy every moment of my brutal(Axle shall make it brutal) death. I still want to know what will happen so I'll keep reading. bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom