• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I've said this once before, someone who posts a lot may act suspicious but someone who doesn't may also be hiding something. The message I received from jetter is: he's being inactive because he's innocent. That's the message I got from him. Let'S just hope that, by lynching him, we will find his identity.

Vote: jetter.

I also want to ask something to PJDEP. I asked you a question a while ago (last page) and you haven't answered it yet. Can I anticipate an answer soon?
Ah that's it... jetter's dead. Can't retract any votes now. If you felt he was innocent why vote him off? Who do you really think is the last scum?

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Goodbye. Hope you enjoy every moment of my brutal(Axle shall make it brutal) death. I still want to know what will happen so I'll keep reading. bye.
If you are townie (or scum)... I wish you tried a little harder to prove yourself innocent and find the last scum... But you are right that it was fun, thanks for playing, if you have any last words about who you suspect now's the time, I especially would love to hear your thought on your suspicions other then on me...

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Goodbye. Hope you enjoy every moment of my brutal(Axle shall make it brutal) death. I still want to know what will happen so I'll keep reading. bye.
If you are townie (or scum)... I wish you tried a little harder to prove yourself innocent and find the last scum... But you are right that it was fun, thanks for playing, if you have any last words about who you suspect now's the time, I especially would love to hear your thought on your suspicions other then on me...

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Sorry But it's my instincs that tell me it's you. There's just something about you Keyshe that makes me think it's you. I'm slightly suspicios about Meego too. Here's my last words "Enjoy the small things in life. God has let me have my enjoyable life. It's time for me to go to Heaven where the LORD is. Who knows what Heaven will be like. So enjoy the small things in Life like the day I died. Farewell my friends. Remember I'll be watching."

Ah that's it... jetter's dead. Can't retract any votes now. If you felt he was innocent why vote him off? Who do you really think is the last scum?

By saying that, I just hoped that, his identity now revealed, we are one step closer to find the remaining scum.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Oh, jetter is going to be lynched. Ah well, this will reveal a lot of inportant information and get us one step closer unmasking the mafia.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Sorry But it's my instincs that tell me it's you. There's just something about you Keyshe that makes me think it's you. I'm slightly suspicios about Meego too. Here's my last words "Enjoy the small things in life. God has let me have my enjoyable life. It's time for me to go to Heaven where the LORD is. Who knows what Heaven will be like. So enjoy the small things in Life like the day I died. Farewell my friends. Remember I'll be watching."
Okay, but why do you think it's me, any more information? If not can you explain why Meego? She suspected THP who turned out to be scum, and ET tried to kill her. That evidence point more to her innocents... more information helps. What are your thoughts on Vergo, PJ or Zack?

And well, um enjoy mafia game heaven, with all the other poor lynched/nightkilled townies hopefully no more will join you... (that is if you are innocent which you are sounding like-ish...)

Hey Zack what are your suspicions?
Meego, yours? You guys haven't said much, so if you can get to it today I recommend you do the next day.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

EBWODP: So if you can't get to it today, I recommend you do the next day.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I actually did say it in my previous post that I had been re-reading jetter's few posts and the fact that he hasn't fought back much indicates that he is surrendering, as if the game is up and there is nothing he can do about it. Sounds like scum, perhaps?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I actually did say it in my previous post that I had been re-reading jetter's few posts and the fact that he hasn't fought back much indicates that he is surrendering, as if the game is up and there is nothing he can do about it. Sounds like scum, perhaps?
Yeah he wouldn't defend himself... I've tried to get him or find the evidence to prove him to be townie(or not) but I couldn't get it... I wish he posted earlyer in the day period to have given me and us more time to talk to him... With his last posts though, with him still going after me... makes me pretty much certain he is townie now... he has nothing to gain from sticking to his guns now... too late to do anything about it. If it was sooner and not him have a majority lynch. I would have been pushing for his innocents... just like I did for Charge and Xinnamin back on day one... It's just like with Arkvoodle, waiting too long to post, and voting right away with out discussing. I've brought up twice now that it was very odd that ET went after Jetter and you, Meeko as scum... and after he was found to be scum... no one would discuss it...

Axle, a technical question before I start: In the event that there are two people left at the start of the last day, one a Townie and one a Scum, who wins?
That would be an automatic Scum win. This is to preserve the spirit of the tense endgame situation, which would usually involve two townies and a single Mafioso. One person would get two votes, and if it's Mafia, townies win, if it's not, Mafia wins. Without that threat of the Mafia getting the final victory by only having one survivor (as opposed to making it a tie), I don't think the spirit of the game is preserved.

-------------------------------

(Vote Tally)
jetter: 4 (PJDEP, Ver-go-a-go-go, Meego7, zack125)
Keyshe: 1 (jetter)

At 4 votes, jetter is lynched.

Being under suspicion because of his silence, Jetter was among those who were under threat of death that day. After a long absence of contribution to the lynchings, he finally spoke up, naming his vote on a gut instinct. His heart seemingly in the right place, he was however immediately distrusted by the townsfolk. Trust in him was lost even more when he began to speak cryptically, seemingly taunting the townsfolk. In anger, they quickly reached a majority.

Jetter was restrained from behind by one of the townsfolk as the others gathered around and began to wail on him, beating him relentlessly. Again and again they beat him, leaving him bruised, bloody and swollen, with many broken bones. In anger and panic at the oncoming endgame, like an angry mob they tied him up and began to viciously assault him still, beating him more, cutting him and even burning him, an insane torture.

Finally, when they grew tired and his death was near, they slit his throat and he died, spilling his lifeblood everywhere, dying himself and the ground a deep, morbid red. They searched his house and found contact information and notes, of a specific person; a person now dead. That person was @lex MM. Jetter was the other Mason!

jetter (Lynched Day 4) - Mason

Night 4 begins. The last Mafia went out into the night to seek his victim, eagerly awaiting the impending destruction of the town. The Vigilante went out on a quest of vengeance and justice to find and kill that same Mafioso, under pressure from the entire town.

Mafia and Vigilante, please send me your nightkill choices by Friday, July 16th. Sooner, if possible. Let's wrap this game up. ;)

---------- Post added 07-15-2010 at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-14-2010 at 02:48 AM ----------

Ver-go-a-go-go was one of the most intelligent of the townsfolk. He had actively participated in the investigations and was largely responsible for identifying the Mafia Godfather. It stands to reason he would be concerned for his life; he wasn't an idiot. He barricaded his windows and doors until morning when he would only open the front door. He stayed awake and alert until the last possible time, at which he would get a minimum amount of sleep. While he waited until that time, he sat in his living room thinking about what he would do the next day. But then there came a rapid, panicked knocking at his door. A voice called out for help.

"Help! Please help! The mafia is after me!" Ver-go recognized it as the voice of Zack125.

He was obviously suspicious, and not so quick to open the door. This could too easily be a mafia trick. But then he heard the sounds of a struggle outside, and decided it was probably true, so he hurried to remove the barricade by his door. He rushed out to help Zack, but was struck straight in the nose as soon as the door opened. Zack himself strode in as Ver-go hit the ground.

"You thought you guys were so smart killing the Don, huh? Well look who's dead now." he said.

He reached into his bag for something as Ver-go quickly scrambled to his feet. Unfortunately, he was struck in the side of the head by a wide swing from a bat, and hit the ground again. Zack jumped on top of him and beat him up, before again reaching into his back and using his rope to tie up Ver-go, gagging him as well. He dragged Ver-go into the bathroom and weighed him down in the bathtub. He turned on the water and watched Ver-go drown.

As this was happening, the door, which Zack had closed behind him, was kicked down. Alerted, Zack reached for his bat, carefully waiting at the door. Making a lot of noise as he moved through the house, the cloaked and covered figure who had sought out and struck down the Mafia entered the bathroom at a run, also being struck with the bat. He hit the ground, with Zack coming down on top of him to attack. He kicked Zack in the stomach with his legs, sending him flying over the Vigilante. Quickly getting up, the Vigilante ran to the bathtub to help Ver-go before he drowned. But as he tried to, Zack attacked again, stopping him.

The Vigilante then engaged in a brutal melee combat with the last of the Mafia. Realizing he could not help Ver-go while Zack was alive, the Vigilante finally gained the upper hand and grabbed the back of Zack's head, shoving it into the toilet and drowning him in it, in an embarrassing finale. The Vigilante ran to help Ver-go, but he was already dead.

Ver-go-a-go-go (Killed Night 4) - Townie
zack125 (Killed Night 4) - Mafia

The next morning the deaths and their true identities were discovered, and the town rejoiced, for the last Mafia was dead! The Vigilante's identity was never discovered, but the faceless figure who defeated the Mafia, secretly Keyshe, was never heard from again.

TOWN WINS!

(The Survivors)
Keyshe - Vigilante
Meego7 - Townie
PJDEP - Townie

(The Dead)
Link to Present (Modkilled for editing) - Townie
Xinnamin (Lynched Day 1) - Townie
Durion (Killed Night 1) - Townie
Viral Maze (Killed Night 1) - Townie
K4KING (Lynched Day 2) - Townie RoleBlocker
Master Kokiri 9 (Killed Night 2) - Serial Killer
TreeHuggerPanda (Killed Night 2) - Mafia
halo siera 117 (Modkilled for inactivity) - Mafia
Biggoron (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
yotam (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
Kazumi (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
Epwna (Modkilled for editing) - Doctor
Hanyou (Lynched Day 3) - Godfather
Ikana (Modkilled for inactivity) - Mafia
@lex MM (Modkilled for inactivity) - Mason
ChargewithSword (Killed Night 3) - Townie
arkvoodle (Killed Night 3) - Cop
enemytracker (Modkilled for editing) - Mafia RoleBlocker

Well done guys! Game got a little rough at points but it seemed to turn out well overall. A new game will be starting, so go back to the same sign-up thread if you're interested. I'd LIKE to have a lot of the same people, plus new ones, as I think you've all learned a lot from this game. I will be playing the next game myself, so I have to pick someone to mod it for me.

Feel free to discuss the game a bit in this thread if you like (including dead people), but let it die at some point. ;)

Ver-go-a-go-go was one of the most intelligent of the townsfolk. He had actively participated in the investigations and was largely responsible for identifying the Mafia Godfather. It stands to reason he would be concerned for his life; he wasn't an idiot. He barricaded his windows and doors until morning when he would only open the front door. He stayed awake and alert until the last possible time, at which he would get a minimum amount of sleep. While he waited until that time, he sat in his living room thinking about what he would do the next day. But then there came a rapid, panicked knocking at his door. A voice called out for help.

"Help! Please help! The mafia is after me!" Ver-go recognized it as the voice of Zack125.

He was obviously suspicious, and not so quick to open the door. This could too easily be a mafia trick. But then he heard the sounds of a struggle outside, and decided it was probably true, so he hurried to remove the barricade by his door. He rushed out to help Zack, but was struck straight in the nose as soon as the door opened. Zack himself strode in as Ver-go hit the ground.

"You thought you guys were so smart killing the Don, huh? Well look who's dead now." he said.

He reached into his bag for something as Ver-go quickly scrambled to his feet. Unfortunately, he was struck in the side of the head by a wide swing from a bat, and hit the ground again. Zack jumped on top of him and beat him up, before again reaching into his back and using his rope to tie up Ver-go, gagging him as well. He dragged Ver-go into the bathroom and weighed him down in the bathtub. He turned on the water and watched Ver-go drown.

As this was happening, the door, which Zack had closed behind him, was kicked down. Alerted, Zack reached for his bat, carefully waiting at the door. Making a lot of noise as he moved through the house, the cloaked and covered figure who had sought out and struck down the Mafia entered the bathroom at a run, also being struck with the bat. He hit the ground, with Zack coming down on top of him to attack. He kicked Zack in the stomach with his legs, sending him flying over the Vigilante. Quickly getting up, the Vigilante ran to the bathtub to help Ver-go before he drowned. But as he tried to, Zack attacked again, stopping him.

The Vigilante then engaged in a brutal melee combat with the last of the Mafia. Realizing he could not help Ver-go while Zack was alive, the Vigilante finally gained the upper hand and grabbed the back of Zack's head, shoving it into the toilet and drowning him in it, in an embarrassing finale. The Vigilante ran to help Ver-go, but he was already dead.

The next morning the deaths and their true identities were discovered, and the town rejoiced, for the last Mafia was dead! The Vigilante's identity was never discovered, but the faceless figure who defeated the Mafia, secretly Keyshe, was never heard from again.

TOWN WINS!

(The Survivors)
Keyshe - Vigilante
Meego7 - Townie
PJDEP - Townie

(The Dead)
Link to Present (Modkilled for editing) - Townie
Xinnamin (Lynched Day 1) - Townie
Durion (Killed Night 1) - Townie
Viral Maze (Killed Night 1) - Townie
K4KING (Lynched Day 2) - Townie RoleBlocker
Master Kokiri 9 (Killed Night 2) - Serial Killer
TreeHuggerPanda (Killed Night 2) - Mafia
halo siera 117 (Modkilled for inactivity) - Mafia
Biggoron (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
yotam (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
Kazumi (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
Epwna (Modkilled for editing) - Doctor
Hanyou (Lynched Day 3) - Godfather
Ikana (Modkilled for inactivity) - Mafia
@lex MM (Modkilled for inactivity) - Mason
ChargewithSword (Killed Night 3) - Townie
arkvoodle (Killed Night 3) - Cop
enemytracker (Modkilled for editing) - Mafia RoleBlocker

Well done guys! Game got a little rough at points but it seemed to turn out well overall. A new game will be starting, so go back to the same sign-up thread if you're interested. I'd LIKE to have a lot of the same people, plus new ones, as I think you've all learned a lot from this game. I will be playing the next game myself, so I have to pick someone to mod it for me.

Feel free to discuss the game a bit in this thread if you like (including dead people), but let it die at some point. ;)

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Um... wow... I am very surprised I found the last guy... I was really worried there. You were really hard to find Zack! You really played very well at the end there, you out lasted the Godfather even! Sorry Durion, K4KING and Arkvoodle for killing you guys... Hey I got three out of six right that isn't too bad! And in the end you guys won the game so no hard feelings right? :angel:

I want to thank everyone for playing, it was fun! I hope a lot of you will join in on the next game! Also thanks a bunch Vergo and PJ you two are the reason I lived so long! :puppy:

Soo... this town is really deserted the population is down to three now... so um I guess we are going to either move out or dived up the work until more people move in. But in the mean time we can pick what ever house we want... Can I have Hanyou's? I bet it's an awesome pad with he being the Don and all. Who wants to go raid Vergo's house and take all his stuff with me?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
*pokes head down from the clouds* Feels like forever since I've floated in here; sheesh this place is empty XD

I must say the game was really fun to read near the end there, certainly way more organized than that slaughter-fest of a first day, and very intelligent I'm impressed. By the way Keyshe, nice job on the vigilantism. *thumbs up*

Can't wait for the next game to start.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Haha hi Xinny. Thanks, we all learned a lot from the first day, I'm glad you see that we got better. I know we all were working hard, even the Mafia! O_O

I am going to hope you get to play more next time, and not ganged up on and killed so fast...

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I bet people thought I was a Townie throughout the game. To tell you the truth, I thought PJ was the last Mafia member because he always insisted that he was a Townie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom