• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enemytracker had been engaging in the discussions with with the few survivors. After several hours, he was hungry and needed to eat. So he broke off from his fellow townies and visited his house. He locked the door in paranoia and went to the kitchen.

He decided he would have tea with his food, and so he turned on the stove to put a kettle on. It wasn't lighting right away, but before he could do anything the light bulb overhead burnt out. He cursed in frustration. There weren't any windows in the room, so there wasn't enough light for him to see. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a match, which he promptly lit, igniting the leaking gas from the stove.

Caught on fire, he burned as he ran outside screaming. It caught the attention of the townsfolk, but while they got there in time to put out the fire, they were too late to stop him from dying of the pain. Sad, they decided to search him and discovered evidence not only that he was Mafia but that he had plans to trick people into staying in their houses. He was the Mafia RoleBlocker!

enemytracker (Modkilled for editing) - Mafia RoleBlocker

6 townsfolk remain. 1 among you is Mafia. Takes 4 votes for a majority lynch.

(Vote Tally)
Meego7: 1 (Ver-go-a-go-go)

That is a very good thought as to why she did it Zack, thanks for pointing it out. Though for the life of me I can't figure out why she tried to defend K4KING... Unless she was trying to give the impression of being thoughtful and fair...

I believe that, since she already knew who the other mafia members were, she knew K4KING to be innocent.

Austin

Austin
Huh, I was right for once. That's a nice feeling, and now that we've only got one piece of scum left I'm next to certain that we'll win. I'll try and make this post as short and to the point as possible. I understand the half-suspicions that Keyshe and Vergo harbor towards me, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have similar ones as well. But, I feel pretty good that we'll end this today, so hopefully we won't have to point fingers at each other. So besides the three of us, Meego7, zack125 and jetter remain. One of them is scum.

Honestly, I think it's jetter. However, and correct me if I'm wrong, he'll be modkilled if he doesn't post by the end of the day (confirmation from Axle would be nice). It'd be a waste of a lynch to go after him, and it'd hurt us if he actually wasn't the last of the Mafia, so I think we should lynch either zack or Meego, be it right or wrong. I think Meego7 should be the one to chose, however. I'm nearly positive that zack is the remaining mason (@lex MM was the other), which obviously would make it impossible for him to be scum. We can be sure that the remaining mason is not part of the Mafia. Other than her seemingly innocent air, Meego doesn't have anything else going for her. I won't vote for her right now, but I'm definitely considering it.

I'd actually recommend that the mason step forward, and for zack125 to confirm or deny my suspicions, as it will bring us one step closer to ending this. They don't really have much to fear, since their partner is dead they aren't any different from the average townie in the eyes of the Mafia. I'd also recommend that Meego show up and try to convince us of her innocent.

I'd actually recommend that the mason step forward, and for zack125 to confirm or deny my suspicions, as it will bring us one step closer to ending this.

I just want to ask, what makes you suspicious that I'm part of the mafia? Is there enough to support that I'm actually part of the mafia? I'll try to change your mind if you respond to this.

In my opinion however, I think either jetter or meego7 is the remaining scum. Considering that both still hasn't posted enough makes me wonder. Even though someone who is active can act suspicious, someone who isn't active still might be hiding something. I say that jetter and meego7 should post to try and clear their names.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Ah.. so we lose another player to editing... I hope in the next Mafia game that wont happen so much. Though it did help us out a lot! So ET was the RoleBlocker... that makes me feel really bad vote voting for Ark now... Why did ET single out Meego and Jetter as scum? I wonder... could that mean that he was trying to protect the Mafia, or sell his teammate out to save himself?

I believe that, since she already knew who the other mafia members were, she knew K4KING to be innocent.
Yes she would have known K4 wasn't scum, but why go and try and save him?

Huh, I was right for once. That's a nice feeling, and now that we've only got one piece of scum left I'm next to certain that we'll win. I'll try and make this post as short and to the point as possible. I understand the half-suspicions that Keyshe and Vergo harbor towards me, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have similar ones as well. But, I feel pretty good that we'll end this today, so hopefully we won't have to point fingers at each other. So besides the three of us, Meego7, zack125 and jetter remain. One of them is scum.

Honestly, I think it's jetter. However, and correct me if I'm wrong, he'll be modkilled if he doesn't post by the end of the day (confirmation from Axle would be nice). It'd be a waste of a lynch to go after him, and it'd hurt us if he actually wasn't the last of the Mafia, so I think we should lynch either zack or Meego, be it right or wrong. I think Meego7 should be the one to chose, however. I'm nearly positive that zack is the remaining mason (@lex MM was the other), which obviously would make it impossible for him to be scum. We can be sure that the remaining mason is not part of the Mafia. Other than her seemingly innocent air, Meego doesn't have anything else going for her. I won't vote for her right now, but I'm definitely considering it.

I'd actually recommend that the mason step forward, and for zack125 to confirm or deny my suspicions, as it will bring us one step closer to ending this. They don't really have much to fear, since their partner is dead they aren't any different from the average townie in the eyes of the Mafia. I'd also recommend that Meego show up and try to convince us of her innocent.
Good call PJ, I can confirm for Axle (I asked him), yes Jetter will be modkilled if he/she doesn't post this day. Go two days with out posting and you get killed. That was set up to take out inactive players and keep the game moving. Though it wouldn't have hurt if he killed anyone who skipped posting in 1 day...
If anyone reveals their role, they get modkilled. So if Zack is a mason, he can't come right out and say so... I am leaning to lynching Meego, but am a little worried that ET might have given us a clue that Jetter and Meego are innocent...

One left huh? Good, we got the Roleblocker, which guarantees we'll get in a Vigilante kill unless we somehow lynch him/her today. Time to end this:

Axle, a technical question before I start: In the event that there are two people left at the start of the last day, one a Townie and one a Scum, who wins?

If the answer is the Townies win, I believe that the game is finished. We have 6 people left, one a mafia win no special powers besides Nightkill. Us Townies still somehow have our Vigilante. Assuming that jetter is modkilled, there will be FOUR deaths before the next day begins. One will be lynched, one modkilled (jetter), one nightkilled, and one killed by the Vigilante. 6-4=2. In the event that we screw up completely, say jetter was innocent, the one we lynch is innocent, and the one killed by the Vigilante is innocent, there's one Townie and one Mafia by the dawn of the next day. This secures our victory if what I'm assuming is correct.

Of course, what I spelled out above could be HUGE trouble if the Vigilante gets killed. If it turns out to be jetter or the one we lynch, that would leave 3 people at the start of the next day, which is far too hairy of a situation for my taste. That's why I think analysis of who the Vigilante is needs to be done RIGHT NOW. The Vigilante has nothing to fear really. The Roleblocker is gone, guaranteeing that he/she will get their kill tonight. Yeah, the last mafia member will probably go after him/her, but I think the Vigilante's role will have been fulfilled with their final kill tonight, seeing as it guarantees we'll win by the next morning, regardless of whether he/she kills a Townie.

The main concern now is to make sure we don't kill the Vigilante today. Of course, this could all be a waste of time if it's jetter, but I strongly doubt that. I think it's time everyone start analyzing who the Vigilante is, so we can all win this.

Now, for the final mafia member. I honestly do think it's jetter, which would be awesome and require no more work on our part. But, we still have to lynch someone today after all, and I'm leaning towards sticking with Meego. HOWEVER, I think the possibility that she's the Vigilante remains, and since the Vigilante's kill would help us ensure victory, I don't want to jump the gun. I'll unvote her if all the rest of you guys think she's the Vigilante, which is why I would like analysis on this.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Uh... I don't know that one Vergo... I'd think it would be a tie or Mafia victory... since the voting wouldn't get any where, and the scum still has the nightkill ability. Axle needs to come and answer that one...

I think that is a good idea Vergo, but I think our group should take it a step further, and help the Vigilante decide/find the last scum. We should figure out who we are going to lynch (if we do, I think we can skip out on voting if we want to.) But who is the other likely choice. I think it would be productive, like the old saying goes "two heads are better then one", and in this case six (with one scum.)

There is some danger on exposing the Vigilante, we may miss the Mafioso and end up getting he/she nightkilled... Like with the Mason, the Vigilante can't come out and say, hey it's me, with out getting modkilled.

Personally I would think that since the Vigilante is still alive, that they are reasonably intelligent, and active, so I don't see that being Jetter and unlikely Meego. Plus, there has not been on missed nightkill from Vigilante. Like Ark (the cop) played low-key, I think the Vigilante would too. Their nightkill ability is pretty valuable, and I think they are taking some care to stay alive. Then if you also takes into account how the Vigilante nightkills have been done too. Durion, THP, then Ark. (Now that I think about it, that might be why Charge was killed...) So that sounds more like you Vergo, myself and PJ more then Meego and Zack. Meego was after MK4 since day one, but if she could nightkill him, why did she not use it? The Mafia took him out. Plus she made it clear that voting for Ark was not to her liking, and my evidence against him and Hanyou weren't good enough (that or didn't read my posts), but sided with Ark to vote me off. Ark in no way defended Hanyou, why would she turn around and kill him?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I think I was indeed wrong in voting for Keyshe. But I no longer have any suspicions. Can I please ask Ver-go, why you suspect me?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I think the remaining scum is outsmarting us. That's what MK9 did and he turned out to be the serial killer.
Hmm... I had thought of that possibility. If you remember I gave an analysis of both Vergo and PJ and went over how they too could be Mafia as well as ET, Meego, and Jetter. I've also considered you too. And have encouraged analysis of myself from you guys.

Any thoughts to what we could be over looking?

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Sorry I don't post much. I like doing it at the last second when nobody notices me.But I have come up with a new person to vote off.

Vote: Keyshe

Austin

Austin
I can't decide whether I'm glad jetter posted or not. On one hand, he won't be modkilled and we'll have to actually use our lynch on him, revealing one less identity, but on the other hand we all seem to have mutual suspicion towards him. Voting would now appear to be an easy choice. The ball is in the Vigilante's court now.

Vote: jetter

Sorry I don't post much. I like doing it at the last second when nobody notices me.But I have come up with a new person to vote off.

Care to explain your vote for Keyshe? You just... voted out of nowhere with no explanations for it. To me, that seems very suspicious.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Care to explain your vote for Keyshe? You just... voted out of nowhere with no explanations for it. To me, that seems very suspicious.

Keyshe is very active on this mystery. I haven't seen many votes for her. Me, I don't want to be apart of solving a case where everybody is a suspect. It can get you into a lot of trouble. Too Bad you have to vote to survive (this perspective is what my charater thinks in the game). Remember trying new things can lead you to some interesting situations. Besides it's only one vote for Keyshe. I may be right and you may be wrong about me, but life is always happy when you enjoy the small parts. Enjoy investigating this crime. It may be my first and last time to be part of a crime investigation it also may be yours.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?

Ah, when in doubt vote for Keyshe! :nod:

Jetter while you may have not wanted to be noticed, by not posting you've made yourself very suspicious. In case you have not been reading and staying informed-- so far we have found four Mafia in the in-active members: halo siera 117, Hanyou, Ikana, and enemytracker. By not posting you've pretty much singled yourself out to be lynch. Not only that, you come and vote seeming picking some one at random. This look very bad for you, unless you come up with very good defense and reason for your vote, you pretty much are a goner...

I can't decide whether I'm glad jetter posted or not. On one hand, he won't be modkilled and we'll have to actually use our lynch on him, revealing one less identity, but on the other hand we all seem to have mutual suspicion towards him. Voting would now appear to be an easy choice. The ball is in the Vigilante's court now.

Vote: jetter
You have a point this way we can find out what he is with out waiting for the start of the next day. But if jetter turns out to be townie... who is your next person you think is Mafia?
And any worries about ETs last words about Meego and jetter being scum?

I'm going to wait a little more before casting my vote, if anyone else has any more to say or point out now is the time... the day is ending tomorrow so we should vote tonight, or early tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom