• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I havent really been too active in the game, mainly cause I don't want to read through 7 or 8 pages of lengthy discussions.

But i'm just going to vote for who I have been most suspicious of all along. Master Kokiri 9.

You've been playing it really cool, but I have reason to suspect you anyway. It seems odd that instead of defending yourself, you have been trying to bring down others. Very odd.

I guess I better place my vote as well.

Vote: THP.
I've said it before but I'll say it again. My reason for voting for THP is because s/he never seemed to make much effort to try and lynch someone other than myself. I know you said it took you 10 minutes to find all of my posts like you did but that still doesn't change anything.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I guess I better place my vote as well.

Vote: THP.
I've said it before but I'll say it again. My reason for voting for THP is because s/he never seemed to make much effort to try and lynch someone other than myself. I know you said it took you 10 minutes to find all of my posts like you did but that still doesn't change anything.

Why do you care if you're lynched? YOUR the one who doesn't contribute much to the investigation. You never seem to point the fingers or anything. I'll make an analysis on both K4 and MK, if they are the ones who seem to be most suspicious by everyone at this point.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well, Zack, what if THP is a cop and she picked you for her power? If so, she'd know if you're Mafia. I'm not changing my vote, but if THP gets nightkilled, I know who a scum is.

TreeHuggerPanda

All of the quotes are from K4KING;)

I find everyone here quite suspicious already....Your posts show that. But The person I find most suspicious...is Charge and Vergo.

You deductive reasoning is accurate and correct. Yet it is at seems that both of you are into all of these. As if you want to cause chaos...
I got my eye on you both. You guys.

Blending in with the crowd, eh?

True, they MAY be Masons Maybe,

But the Mafia are sly, deceitful and quick-witted. They know how to say things and not reveal themselves. So I stand by my grounds.

You look like you already have something to hide, right?

Looks like somebody has voted, guess I'll do the same.

Vote: Durion

You think to clearly. That arouses suspicion to me. End of reasoning

Like I said, the people who voted for Durion is most likely scum.

Wow.... I was not expecting Viral and Dury to be Innocent! I guess they were really townies. SO now we just wait. And reading what had happened, I'll just think who did who. But meh. Though I won't throw fingers yet. I prefer to read more. Who knows? The more innocent, the more reasonable a person is, that person might be the Mafia, or the Vigilante. I stay on the neutral. Period.

Quite peculiar to not throw the fingers yet after a page of posts, eh?

Fine, consider me as an SK if you wish, for I really don't care what I am called, cause I have nothing to hide, nor do I have anything to show you. I'm not good with deductions either, nor I am good at analyzing the situation. And think carefully, If I am indeed the SK, I would act like the so called talkative smooth townie. I on the other hand remain silent about my role. Guess it, though you will be wrong.

Well, to be honest, I really don't care if I am evicted, killed nightkilled. So I better place my vote:

Vote: Master Kokiri 9
Reason: Just random. I really ain't good with these things.

Vote me if you like, I don't care, I'll just get die a horrible death anyway

After reading these posts, I say K4 is innocent. The real killer would care a lot about staying the game (Or so I'm guessing), so K4, you are not guilty as scum or the killer.

TOWNIE!

Why do you care if you're lynched? YOUR the one who doesn't contribute much to the investigation. You never seem to point the fingers or anything. I'll make an analysis on both K4 and MK, if they are the ones who seem to be most suspicious by everyone at this point.

I did suspect MK9 to be a cop, didn't I? Which, to me, is still finger pointing.

Even though I didn't take part of the investigation much, I still made some points to try and get things organized, which you seemed to have disregarded.

I was also under the impression that the mafia worked together to create confusion so they point fingers among them, along with the SK. However, the SK works alone but has still the same motive as the mafia.

TreeHuggerPanda

I did suspect MK9 to be a cop, didn't I? Which, to me, is still finger pointing.

Even though I didn't take part of the investigation much, I still made some points to try and get things organized, which you seemed to have disregarded.

I was also under the impression that the mafia worked together to create confusion so they point fingers among them, along with the SK. However, the SK works alone but has still the same motive as the mafia.

Just wait on my analysis on Charge and MK. I'll change my vote soon enough, if that's what you're soooo upset about, what's one vote gotta change, anyway?

Just wait on my analysis on Charge and MK. I'll change my vote soon enough, if that's what you're soooo upset about, what's one vote gotta change, anyway?

One vote isn't what's upsetting me. In fact, when Viral suspected me, I told him that I didn't care if I get lynched or not.

TreeHuggerPanda

All quotes are from Charge;)

But how do we know that we should listen to you? For all we know, you could be one of them. It's always the peace makers Ikana. You could also be the serial killer waiting to get us off guard.

Peace maker? In the early game, we just needed everyone to wait for everyone to post.

Oh, but I think it is you with the knife behind your back. If you try to pin the blame on me, then who is going to pin it on you? It can't be you since you are busy lying in your own guilt that shall eventually feed into your soul until you give up and respect the issues of this town. You could be one of them. It's a conspiracy I tell ya! A CONSPIRACY!

Why get mad about a little blame, Vergo could've been wrong, anyway.

Why would a chaos starter want to be a murderer? He gets everyone on edge and then all suspicion is thrown onto him. No, it's peacemakers like you and Ikana. I've got my eye on you both .

Again with the peace makers. We needed the peace before we get everyone to post.

Because if you kill me you waste a good turn to save your skin. You can suspect me all you want. Who's to say I'm not just distracting you all just so you can waste daytime and die at the hands of the mafia or SK?

From the looks of it, you're trying to distract us.

Well I suppose from recent compilations that I am choosing Ikana. Epwna was my other choice but to be honest, I am confused on what the heck is going on around here. Oh well, if I am killed then perhaps I can figure out what the heck was going on.

Vote: Ikana

Ikana hasn't been showing up very much, but from the information regarding Ikana, why put the suspicion on her when there's isn't very much evidence? It seems that you are scum, trying to confuse us.

I will not defend myself as I know it is futile, the speculation that can wrack up against me is enormous. The only thing I can do now is point towards someone else with my own evidence and hope that when I am dead, speculation will fall to them.

Anyways, I must say that I am surprised that so many innocent people were killed on the first time. Perhaps everyone will have better luck this time.

Seems like you shoulda defended yourself, eh?

I now conclude that Charge is scum or better yet the killer!

Unvote: Zack125
Vote: ChargewithSword

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Yeesh, I go to bed for twelve hours and I come to see almost two new pages.

Well, to be honest, I really don't care if I am evicted, killed nightkilled. So I better place my vote:

Reason: Just random. I really ain't good with these things.

Vote me if you like, I don't care, I'll just get die a horrible death anyway :lol:

Another thing that tells me that you may be scum is that you suspected Durion. He was nightkilled last night. And by none other than the main threat of the game: Mafia. Also, when Day 2 rolled around, you said you suspected Durion to be innocent. If you thought he was guilty one day, what would make you think he's innocent before the next Day rolls around? I suspect that you're trying to take one for the team by throwing suspicion off your fellows and onto yourself. I'd vote for you if I hadn't already.

I havent really been too active in the game, mainly cause I don't want to read through 7 or 8 pages of lengthy discussions.

But i'm just going to vote for who I have been most suspicious of all along. Master Kokiri 9.

You've been playing it really cool, but I have reason to suspect you anyway. It seems odd that instead of defending yourself, you have been trying to bring down others. Very odd.

Wait, what? Yeah, I've been playing it cool but I find your deduction of me not defending myself flawed. At every accusation, I defend myself by challenging the evidence and clearing my name one way or another. I'm not solely focused on bringing others down. My main focus is just making sure the Mafia and Serial Killer all die. Also, if I don't ever defend myself, what do you call this section of my post?

I agree Zack is suspicious, but so is a lot of others. ET is sort of suspicious, he voted for Meego just because "he came to mind". All my suspicion has left THP and went to Charge, Zack, and ET. But, out of the three, Charge is more suspicious.

Vote: ChargewithSword

Try putting a little more thought into your votes Epwna. Charge has been suspicious, sure, but what if you were wrong and ended up lynching an innocent Townie? What then?

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I know that I didn't put much thought into it. It's my first Mafia game, but I do think Charge is suspicious. If THP gets nightkilled, I know Zack is a scum, and vice versa.

Austin

Austin
By popular request, here is my current analysis. It’s been a rather sleepy day, but I’ll do my best.

First off, TreeHuggerPanda. She’s been acting dodgy since (literal) Day 1. What particularly arose my suspicions was this post:

Oh my! How could this be? This is going to get hard to find the mafia...

To me, this screamed an outrageously mocking tone. However, there’s always the chance that I’m misinterpreting someone’s tone. I learned that much from my misguided lynch of Xinnamin. Also, shortly after the post above, THP implicated both Durion and Meego, I believe, in the Mafia conspiracy. However, Durion had been murdered the night before, and I’m 90% certain that the Mafia was responsible for that particular killing. One would think that if she was part of the Mafia, she would at least know who they killed.

Now, that doesn’t entirely put her in the clear. It’s possible that she knew people would reach the conclusion I did if she mistakenly dropped Durion’s name, and did so to throw them off her scummy trail. However, I just don’t see her doing that. No offense to her, but that move seems to be a bit above her current state. I don’t know how much the Mafia communicates though. It’s possible that they’ve been trading PMs this entire time and someone has been dictating her actions out to her. That a tad on the crazy-conspiracy side, however, and it isn’t enough for me to throw her to the wolves. For this round, at least, she avoids my unique brand of justice.

And now onto the man that seems to be on everyone’s mind, K4KING. Like Vergo has said, K4 has been incredibly neutral this entire game. Even after being accused by Vergo, K4 simply shrugged the accusation off and told us all to do as we wished. My very first thought when considering him was that his reaction to be called the Serial Killer was the exact opposite of Xinnamin’s reaction when she was accused. That is, instead of taking the same course of action that got the last person lynched, he did the exact opposite. And I feel as if he knew it too.

However, that does NOT provide evidence for him being scum or anything else. While I feel pretty certain (61%) that he purposefully acted nonchalant in order to avoid walking the same path Xinnamin did, he may have done that because he is innocent, just like Xinnamin. However, I’d like to bring this to everyone’s attention:

Make a mistake in voting, and it will cost you dearly. Eliminate me, that's fine. Don't eliminate me, that's fine as well. Cause this is just a game.

This just sounds….. sinister, to me. Especially that first line. Not entirely worth discussing, I suppose, but it gave me a bad feeling. It’s clear that he’s either the Serial Killer/scum, or simply sick of this game and back in school. I don’t feel entirely confident convicting him, but with this dearth of evidence I’m swimming in, I don’t have many other options. I definitely got my eye on him. If we do end up lynching him though, he can at least get down to work ;)

Onto the players that don’t currently deserve several paragraphs in my book. I don’t think zack125 is scum. THP is right in calling most of his posts pointless, but pointless posts don’t necessarily equal a mafia man. I’m not so sure of MK9 anymore, he’s quite active and passionately hunts down those he considers scum, but his allegiances are still a mystery to me. Same goes for Charge, really, and this post is getting far too long. I’ll think some more tonight, and probably cast my vote then. If I was forced to vote right now, it’d probably be for K4KING, but I’m not going to jump the gun just yet.

Finally, I’d like to address the three I called out earlier for not posting enough, Kazumi, Hanyou and Arkvoodle. Ark has made a post this round, but I’m still suspicious that it took him so long to show up. I kinda get the feeling that Kazumi simply doesn’t care about the game anymore, but Hanyou is bugging me the most. Early on in the game he claimed that he was excited to play, but he hasn’t posted yet, if memory serves. Real life does happen, but I still don’t like this. One would think that if someone was so eager to play they’d share their thoughts with the rest of us, unless they were, y’know, scum.

So, yeah, my vote will come tonight.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Seeing as the day ends tomorrow I am standing by my decision that MK9 is scum. He never defended himself until I pointed it out, he only makes accusations, suspicious posts too.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Seeing as the day ends tomorrow I am standing by my decision that MK9 is scum. He never defended himself until I pointed it out, he only makes accusations, suspicious posts too.

Oh come on Meego. Seriously? Why do you insist on lynching me? I've defended myself before that particular post of yours, I do NOT only make accusations (analysis's are more appropriate, rather), and tell me. Out of all the posts I've made in this game so far, what is suspicious? I'm keepin' my eye on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom