• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zack.....the wall of safety you've been hiding behind is now gone. I have suspected you as our cop for the entire game, so that's why I really haven't done anything to you. But the cop is dead, and now I have to turn an eye towards you.

Really? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall you suspecting me of anything before even if it's just for the cop position. Care to elaborate?

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
I wouldn't jump the gun with Meego. Ark posted his suspicions of Keyshe shortly before Meego did, and it appears as if she was just jumping on the bandwagon, so to speak. I don't believe it was a very well though decision. I'll avoid discussing jetter if he's really going to be modkilled soon, as it would be a waste of time and effort. My suspicions are towards enemytracker, not because I have something actually against him, but through process of elimination.

Õ_õ

I want a better reason for that.

Really? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall you suspecting me of anything before even if it's just for the cop position. Care to elaborate?

Well, it's just what I said. I've never brought you up in any suspicion until now, because I thought it best to leave you alone since you were the possible cop.

And PJ, the vote for Meego is very unlikely to be final. I just don't want "today" to die like "yesterday", and voting early seems to be the best way to get the attention of everyone and keep the discussion going.

Austin

Austin
Õ_õ

I want a better reason for that.
Fair enough. Seven people remain, including myself. I'm a townie, and I'm nearly certain Vergo and Keyshe are townies. So that brings us down to four more people. Vergo mentioned the possibility that jetter may be modkilled for inactivity soon, so there's no use in lynching him, as Axle will soon do that for us. Three. You, Meego7 and zack125. We have the lynch and the vigilante's nightkill ability that could end this in one turn. Assuming everything goes as I've suspected, it's highly likely will get a Mafia member one way or another. zack125 cast a vote for the scum THP, where he was in no way obligated to. I have evidence supporting Meego, but I don't have to share that.

Really, it's nothing personal or even particularly intelligent, but you just seem like the best choice. Sorry.

And PJ, the vote for Meego is very unlikely to be final. I just don't want "today" to die like "yesterday", and voting early seems to be the best way to get the attention of everyone and keep the discussion going.
I get that. I've already aroused enemytracker's attention so I won't vote until I've thought it over a bit more.

Well, it's just what I said. I've never brought you up in any suspicion until now, because I thought it best to leave you alone since you were the possible cop.

Just because the cop is dead doesn't mean I'm part of the mafia. In fact, why would I want arkvoodle dead? I don't recall arkvoodle suspecting me, which means I had no reasons to get him out of the way.

zack125 cast a vote for the scum THP, where he was in no way obligated to.

As far as I'm concerned, no one is obligated to vote so why are you only mentioning me?

Austin

Austin
As far as I'm concerned, no one is obligated to vote so why are you only mentioning me?
I was attempting to exonerate you. My point was that since you voted to lynch a Mafia member when you weren't obligated to, you were most likely not scum due to the fact that it's unlikely that you'd throw your own teammate to the wolves. Of course, if it bothers you, I don't have to defend you.

Just because the cop is dead doesn't mean I'm part of the mafia. In fact, why would I want arkvoodle dead? I don't recall arkvoodle suspecting me, which means I had no reasons to get him out of the way.

I'll just narrow my point right quick, because I was kind of unclear with it. I'm not pointing a finger at you at all, in fact, PJ makes a good point in your defense. I'm just saying that since I now know for sure you're not the cop (which I've thought to myself for a while now), it means I'm not leaving you out of analysis now, which I was trying to do in the past since you could be the cop and I didn't want you in the spotlight.

So yeah, no finger pointing at you, just saying that IGMEOY now that I know you're not the cop.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Vergo I would like to thank you for starting off the discussions. ...I'm a little lethargic today; third day in a row with very hot weather... So if I say something that doesn't make any sense... make me clarify please! I've been reading a lot and I need to get some of my observations and theories off before I lose them. (Sorry, this is going to be long...)

I myself have been leaving PJ, Zack, Meego and Vergo alone for the most part because of the possibility and fear of bringing suspicion on our special townies. But now I am worried about us missing the scum and killing our last remaining townies and Vigilante, so now we really can't jump to conclusions and paranoia...

I am a little reluctant to feel completely sure that Vergo, PJ and Zack are all definitely townie. From the beginning my gut told me to trust Charge and PJ, and distrust you Vergo, as well as Hanyou, and Viral (for how dangerous you three could be). I really can't stop thinking that if you were mafia no one would suspect you now that you got the Godfather lynched. I know it would be beyond foolish to act on that this day, but if we aren't finding the last scum, that is something someone should look at as a last resort.

For PJ my gut said one thing, while reason said another, especially as the days went on. While for the most part you have been very intelligent and logical about your analysis and suspicions, you've never been seen to lead the charge against any (confirmed) mafia. And on the last day you seemed to me a bit reluctant to go after the in-actives, even though you put the idea first. And you have also caused a bit of confusion too, like on the first day. But also you said yourself that you were joking around with me about the in-actives... that leaves me a little nervous...

I have no intention of voting for you or Vergo on this day, but if things look hairy after this fourth night, I feel I need to put this out there and leave no stone unturned. I recommend all of you do the same. Even though some of you have shown confidence in my townie-ship, don't neglect on asking questions on anyone, even me.

As for Meego... I am still waiting to talk to her. I don't want to jump to conclusions and vote for her solely based on that she voted for me. Until last voting she was mostly suspicion-free from me. Since Ark also suspected me and looking back I can't say I've done a whole lot to be free of suspicion. I challenged his FOS on Kokiri, which was a big mistake on my part. Looking back, it was obvious that he was the Killer... I also don't have a lot on Meego as scum either. While she could be scum, she's just as likely a townie. She went after Kokiri, but the mafia would also want to get ride of him. Hanyou FOSed the Killer on day one too. I'd like to ask you Meego on who you are suspicious of as scum and hear your analysis.

Enemytracker, you have no more suspects? Take some time and think about it. There are at two scum left. Take a second look at the remaining players and think over who they might be. I won't lie and say I don't suspect you highly as scum, especially after this post... but I don't want to write you off without giving you a chance.

And Zack I have been nervous about you for awhile now... a lot of what you say seems odd and almost scum-ish to me, but then you do something that looks very townie. You've stayed very calm and defend yourself well against accusations. THP is our best evidence we have to go on. She goes after Zack (Here.), and then painfully defends a townie K4King, then changes her vote to Charge. Also after Zack announces that he believes MK9 is the cop, he is nightkilled. This seems very much pointing to the fact that he is townie. But I still can't shake off feeling suspicious of Zack. And I can't quite figure out what THP was trying to do... did she chicken out? Or something more elaborate?

We also should be considering Kokiri's theories and suspicions, but with a grain of salt. HE too would have wanted to find the scum, it would make him innocent of suspicion but also protect himself from the mafia. But keep in mind that he would have to save himself and get anyone who was a danger of suspecting him taken out too. Both he and Charge were suspicious of Zack, as was Xinnamin.
Charge.
Kokiri.

At the end of this... until I can get more information and input from you guys :puppy::
I FOS: Meego, Enemytracker, and Jetter as the most likely scum. But the odd thing is Jetter voted for Enemytracker, and Enemytracker voted for Meego. The scum are suspecting each another and selling one another out. Unless... PJ and Meego are the scum... because you two have (as I remember) never gone after one another... or voted for THP. PJ you've twice now pushed that scum wouldn't vote/throw own teammates to the wolves. And that brings us back to Zack and THP... Another combo could be Zack and Enemytracker, or Jetter and Meego... I personally think that both ET and Jetter being scum is a little too easy.

We also should be considering Kokiri's theories and suspicions, but with a grain of salt. HE too would have wanted to find the scum, it would make him innocent of suspicion but also protect himself from the mafia. But keep in mind that he would have to save himself and get anyone who was a danger of suspecting him taken out too. Both he and Charge were suspicious of Zack, as was Xinnamin.
Charge.
Kokiri.

In my defence, I'd like to say that I've posted a little more since ChargewithSword and MK9 suspected me, considering their suspicions towards me was because I rarely posted and hardly brought anything to the investigation. Even though he suspected me, I really believed MK9 to be the cop. I even defended him a bit from THP. It turns out I was wrong about MK9, though.

Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is that people change.

I am a little reluctant to feel completely sure that Vergo, PJ and Zack are all definitely townie. From the beginning my gut told me to trust Charge and PJ, and distrust you Vergo, as well as Hanyou, and Viral (for how dangerous you three could be). I really can't stop thinking that if you were mafia no one would suspect you now that you got the Godfather lynched. I know it would be beyond foolish to act on that this day, but if we aren't finding the last scum, that is something someone should look at as a last resort.

Heh, my mysterious "air" coming back to bite me is it? I understand the first impression of me was bad. Charge thought I was the freaking Godfather because of it. I'm wondering why PJ and Charge would come as a trusted pair, and then why you would place me among the mafia veterans Viral and Hanyou. I understand gut instinct, but still.... I also know that me leading the charge against the Godfather would be the ultimate act of non-suspicion. But please understand that I pointed the FoS at THP on the first day, proceeded to vote for her the second day, and THEN lead the charge against the Godfather on the third day. I would be a really bad mafia member if I did work completely against them on all three days.

For PJ my gut said one thing, while reason said another, especially as the days went on. While for the most part you have been very intelligent and logical about your analysis and suspicions, you've never been seen to lead the charge against any (confirmed) mafia. And on the last day you seemed to me a bit reluctant to go after the in-actives, even though you put the idea first. And you have also caused a bit of confusion too, like on the first day. But also you said yourself that you were joking around with me about the in-actives... that leaves me a little nervous...

I'm with you, that PJ has been the cool guy during the entire game. I kinda dragged him along with the voting of Hanyou, but I think he's just in survivor mode. Better us than him right? I'll be with you that if things get hairy, like with me, you, him, and Zack left, he should be suspected. But right now, he's proven himself to be a valuable townie, and I'm not going to mess with him.

I have no intention of voting for you or Vergo on this day, but if things look hairy after this fourth night, I feel I need to put this out there and leave no stone unturned. I recommend all of you do the same. Even though some of you have shown confidence in my townie-ship, don't neglect on asking questions on anyone, even me.

I know that it's every man for himself in this game, but I'll put up some defense for why, if the day ever comes, I should be the "last unturned stone". I could've easily left you to the wolves if I wanted to. As of right now, you're pretty much the "best" townie, with posts like this one doing tons of analysis. If I was mafia, I'd want you out. Yesterday, I wouldn't even have to night kill you; the others already had you at a majority, and if I hadn't brought Hanyou up and pulled PJ in, you were done for. I would've killed the "best" townie, and saved my nightkill ability for PJ. I don't think it would have been smart to kill of my own Godfather, when I could've just "followed the crowd" and have one of the best eliminated.

As for Meego... I am still waiting to talk to her. I don't want to jump to conclusions and vote for her solely based on that she voted for me. Until last voting she was mostly suspicion-free from me. Since Ark also suspected me and looking back I can't say I've done a whole lot to be free of suspicion. I challenged his FOS on Kokiri, which was a big mistake on my part. Looking back, it was obvious that he was the Killer... I also don't have a lot on Meego as scum either. While she could be scum, she's just as likely a townie. She went after Kokiri, but the mafia would also want to get ride of him. Hanyou FOSed the Killer on day one too. I'd like to ask you Meego on who you are suspicious of as scum and hear your analysis.

I've wanted the same thing from her, which is why I voted so early. But as I look back, she just seems plain careless, and seems kind of like a follower. She "forgets" the game, jumps on the kill Keyshe bandwagon just because the guy who posted ahead of her did, and then turns a blind eye towards a direct vote? I think it's just a townie who signed up without really caring, never really planned to do anything really.

Enemytracker, you have no more suspects? Take some time and think about it. There are at two scum left. Take a second look at the remaining players and think over who they might be. I won't lie and say I don't suspect you highly as scum, especially after this post... but I don't want to write you off without giving you a chance.

The vote against Meego still stands for me, but with your and PJ's analysis on ET, I'm beginning to think he's the best possible suspect if Meego stays the way she is, and jetter remains inactive.

And Zack I have been nervous about you for awhile now... a lot of what you say seems odd and almost scum-ish to me, but then you do something that looks very townie. You've stayed very calm and defend yourself well against accusations. THP is our best evidence we have to go on. She goes after Zack (Here.), and then painfully defends a townie K4King, then changes her vote to Charge. Also after Zack announces that he believes MK9 is the cop, he is nightkilled. This seems very much pointing to the fact that he is townie. But I still can't shake off feeling suspicious of Zack. And I can't quite figure out what THP was trying to do... did she chicken out? Or something more elaborate?.

I'm going to leave Zack alone right now, aminly because I think ET and Meego are more of threats. I've brought up the cloud of confusion several times before, and Zack is kind of under that, but yet not really. He goes against THP early in the game, and was at the throat of MK9 for the entirety of it until MK9's death. He seems to be doing more townie work than scum work to me.

And Zack I have been nervous about you for awhile now... a lot of what you say seems odd and almost scum-ish to me, but then you do something that looks very townie. You've stayed very calm and defend yourself well against accusations. THP is our best evidence we have to go on. She goes after Zack (Here.), and then painfully defends a townie K4King, then changes her vote to Charge. Also after Zack announces that he believes MK9 is the cop, he is nightkilled. This seems very much pointing to the fact that he is townie. But I still can't shake off feeling suspicious of Zack. And I can't quite figure out what THP was trying to do... did she chicken out? Or something more elaborate?.

That was my reason for voting for her. She took all of my quotes to turn against me and didn't do it for anybody else. I just thought that, since she was being accused a lot at the time, she was trying to take off the heat a little bit and blame it on somebody else. I don't know why she picked me, though. In my opinion, she might have saved herself a little longer if she did it for other people as well.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
In my defence, I'd like to say that I've posted a little more since ChargewithSword and MK9 suspected me, considering their suspicions towards me was because I rarely posted and hardly brought anything to the investigation. Even though he suspected me, I really believed MK9 to be the cop. I even defended him a bit from THP. It turns out I was wrong about MK9, though.

Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is that people change.
That was my reason for voting for her. She took all of my quotes to turn against me and didn't do it for anybody else. I just thought that, since she was being accused a lot at the time, she was trying to take off the heat a little bit and blame it on somebody else. I don't know why she picked me, though. In my opinion, she might have saved herself a little longer if she did it for other people as well.

That is true, you are more active now, Zack, and your posts have changed. They aren't as cryptic or as odd. I too thought MK9 was very likely to be the Cop. Yes people change, and you've gotten better at this game as well as I. Though one thing... you've not shared much on who you think the last two Mafia are. I know we could really use your input.

That is a very good thought as to why she did it Zack, thanks for pointing it out. Though for the life of me I can't figure out why she tried to defend K4KING... Unless she was trying to give the impression of being thoughtful and fair...

Heh, my mysterious "air" coming back to bite me is it? I understand the first impression of me was bad. Charge thought I was the freaking Godfather because of it. I'm wondering why PJ and Charge would come as a trusted pair, and then why you would place me among the mafia veterans Viral and Hanyou. I understand gut instinct, but still.... I also know that me leading the charge against the Godfather would be the ultimate act of non-suspicion. But please understand that I pointed the FoS at THP on the first day, proceeded to vote for her the second day, and THEN lead the charge against the Godfather on the third day. I would be a really bad mafia member if I did work completely against them on all three days.

I'm with you, that PJ has been the cool guy during the entire game. I kinda dragged him along with the voting of Hanyou, but I think he's just in survivor mode. Better us than him right? I'll be with you that if things get hairy, like with me, you, him, and Zack left, he should be suspected. But right now, he's proven himself to be a valuable townie, and I'm not going to mess with him.

I know that it's every man for himself in this game, but I'll put up some defense for why, if the day ever comes, I should be the "last unturned stone". I could've easily left you to the wolves if I wanted to. As of right now, you're pretty much the "best" townie, with posts like this one doing tons of analysis. If I was mafia, I'd want you out. Yesterday, I wouldn't even have to night kill you; the others already had you at a majority, and if I hadn't brought Hanyou up and pulled PJ in, you were done for. I would've killed the "best" townie, and saved my nightkill ability for PJ. I don't think it would have been smart to kill of my own Godfather, when I could've just "followed the crowd" and have one of the best eliminated.

I've wanted the same thing from her, which is why I voted so early. But as I look back, she just seems plain careless, and seems kind of like a follower. She "forgets" the game, jumps on the kill Keyshe bandwagon just because the guy who posted ahead of her did, and then turns a blind eye towards a direct vote? I think it's just a townie who signed up without really caring, never really planned to do anything really.

The vote against Meego still stands for me, but with your and PJ's analysis on ET, I'm beginning to think he's the best possible suspect if Meego stays the way she is, and jetter remains inactive.

I'm going to leave Zack alone right now, aminly because I think ET and Meego are more of threats. I've brought up the cloud of confusion several times before, and Zack is kind of under that, but yet not really. He goes against THP early in the game, and was at the throat of MK9 for the entirety of it until MK9's death. He seems to be doing more townie work than scum work to me.

From the start I knew that you would be hard to spot if you were scum, just as much as the veterans. But I was more woried about Viral. I could see how intelligent (or cunning) you were in your posts. As for Charge and PJ, while PJ goofed around a bit, his FOSes were thought through, and same for Charge. They were also very much right up front in the game while others were on the sidelines. Seemed too bold to be scum. You yourself hung back for the most part on the first day; a little aloof but confident. It was that combo that made me nervous.

I am fully aware that overall you've played in the best interests of the townies, but I couldn't totally ignore that you could be cunning enough to organize a ruse this big. Though as a mafioso you wouln't be much of a team player... it does sound too big a conspiracy to be real lol. Especially considering you saving my neck. I only really wanted to put that out there becase I have been fluctuating from trusting you to having a shadow of doubt thoughout the game, and I learned that keeping quiet ends badly. I am at the very least glad I didn't bring it up until now. Townie or not this game would have come to a complete stop (I dare say) without you. I also want it known if we are down to four left on the next day with no more headway as to who the scum are, next day could very well be the end-game. Make the worng move and the Mafia win.
I personally would like to believe that you Vergo, PJ, Zack and Meego are all townies, and with how the facts/trends have been adding up that makes sense. But I have learned all too well that things aren't as they seem. And there is a good chance that only one scum is in with Jetter and ET.

I wont lie and say that I haven't analyzed too much though... when you start to doubt there is no end. But I figured it is best to give everyone an analysis. I am pleased by both your's and Zack's defenses. Now I just have to wait on Meego...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom