• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

True, but... it wasn't out of character for DracoMajora to be inactive... In fact so far every game he's ever had a townie power role in (now 3 games total) he has been inactive. Something to note... it's really was not suspicious at all.

I think it's mostly natural for people to be suspicious of inactive individuals... it's hard to tell sometimes what's going on because people are inactive. It makes it harder to weed out scum in a game. A lot of people are just like, "If you're inactive, you're trying to stay low as mafia, no matter what."

The smart thing to do as Mafia is to scumhunt effectively. But I don't see the point of discussing someone we have confirmed as townie.

Nicole

luke is my wife
The smart thing to do as Mafia is to scumhunt effectively. But I don't see the point of discussing someone we have confirmed as townie.

I'm going to assume you meant "in Mafia."

Jo said:
why hasn't anyone voted Ark yet? Shouldn't we rid ourselves of him as well?

I'm not ready to rush into voting. Honestly, I have a gut feeling Ark may have some sort of mix of powers. It seems odd to me that he'd have to wait for the death of two others, just to have the power to gain information during the night. Unless Axle is screwing with us.

Jo said:
Well first thing, now that our doctor is gone is mass claim.

If you have not claimed you should claim now <_< OR FACE BEING VOTED AGAINST.

Kybyrian said:
I am Wishfish, the Jester!

Vote: arkvoodle

lol'd so hard at this

For now... FoS: Arkvoodle

I do believe there's more going on than what he has told us....

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Updated Day 6 Tally:

(Vote Count)
Djinn: 1 (jdenicholls)
arkvoodle: 1 (Kybyrian)
jdenicholls: 1 (Baysiderulez)

Yet To Vote:
arkvoodle, Djinn, illmatic, Justeazy, Soldier of Link

Day 6 ends Sunday the 19th. 5 votes needed for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times today to avoid being modkilled.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Okay... wow. I forgot about this thread. >.<

Anyway, yeah, I probably should claim after seeing that all of our power roles are gone. Nobody much to protect.

I am Man Eater, the Sensor.
I have the ability to learn the amount of scum who bandwagon'd on the lynch.

Night 1 (Axle forwarded this to me):
Night 1 said:
As the rest of the creatures retreat inside, you sneak to Durion's body, curious to learn what raced through his mind as he fell to the light. It was difficult to discern suspicions from actual information, but as the last remnants of the time rift left the body the subtle clues became clear, and you are able to discover that there were in fact three who do not serve the dark lord who contributed to his death.
I was not forwarded anything from night two or three. I have to assume it's because, for day two, there was no lynch, and even though there was a lynch there was no corpse at the end of day three. I got here on day four and got night PM's for those nights.
Night 4:
Night 4 said:
You approached the body of Hero of Time with reckless anticipation; to dissect the mind of one of the heroes of light, see his last thoughts as he was sacrificed, and to revel in his final realization that there is no stopping the overwhelming darkness. Learning the truth from his fragile mind was easier than you anticipated, and you quickly discover that there were four who didn't serve Dracula who contributed to his death.
Night 5:
Night 5 said:
As the others focused on causing him pain as they tore jedizora apart, you managed to steal into his head in all the commotion, and learn his last thoughts during his violent, painful death. When his head was finally removed from his body, sent rolling across the ground, he caught one last glimpse at everyone in the crowd, and as the eddies of the time rift swirled around his dismembered head, the vital truth to who killed him was finally revealed. There were only two creatures who oppose Dracula involved in his death, and as everyone watched his body burn you slipped away, hidden by the smoke.

This information is why, when I first joined, was saying that DLCs were scum. Because there was no "scum or DLC on bandwagon" option, so I had realized at the time that it was implied. Below is all the work I've been doing on this.

Looking at night one, the voters were Keyshe, Kybyrian, Viral Maze, illmatic, TreeHuggerPanda, and Soldier of Link.
Given what we 100% know based on deaths, Keyshe was DLC and TreeHuggerPanda was Mafia. So 2 confirmed scum.
Kyby, Viral (now me), illmatic, and SoL are all still alive, so that means that one of us are scum.

Looking at night four, the voters were Deku Shroom, arkvoodle, jdenicholls, illmatic, Kybyrian, jedizora, and Baysiderulez.
Given what we 100% know based on deaths, jedizora was DLC, and Deku Shroom was town. So 1 confirmed scum and 1 confirmed town.
Ark, jden, illmatic, Kyby, and Bay are all still alive, meaning three of them are scum.

Looking at night five, the voters were Soldier of Link, Deku Shroom, Djinn, Kybyrian, illmatic, and Baysiderulez.
Given what we 100% know based on deaths, Deku Shroom was town.
SoL, Djinn, Kyby, illmatic, and Bay are all still alive, so two of them are scum.

Now, to break down the unknowns into something more simple.

ark is generally accepted as the Dark Lord, which would be scum.

Kyby, illmatic, SoL, Viral (me). One is scum.
Kyby, illmatic, Bay, jden. Two are scum.
Kyby, illmatic, Bay, SoL, Djinn. Two are scum.

We know that the Mafia godfather is left, and not counting ark, there is at least one other from the information on night 4 and 5. There could be three mafia left, but not four because that would be an automatic mafia majority.
If we assume only 2 mafia left, it can only be Kyby-Bay/illy-Bay.
If there are three mafia, it could be kyby, jden, and djinn. Or it can be illmatic, jden, and djinn. Or it could be SoL, Bay, and jden.

Then, of course, there is always the possibility that there are all four DLC's and not only 3. As far as I can tell, Axle never confirmed the actual number of DLCs, nor did he confirm the number of Mafia. I think he even hinted to us that there may be the fourth when he said " Additionally, they were uncertain if the enigmatic Dark Lord Candidates were still an issue." Seems like he's saying "candidates" for a reason, like maybe the fourth DLC is still around. (Please correct me if I'm missing a modfirm on the number of DLCs.)

Possibilities with 1 mafia and 2 DLCs (assuming ark) are all the same as the possibilities with 2 mafia and 1 DLC.
Possibilities with 2 mafia and 2 DLCs (assuming ark) are all the same as possibilities with 3 mafia and 1 DLC.
Possibilities with 3 mafia and 2 DLCs (assuming ark) are: Viral (me), jden, Djinn, and Bay; or SoL, jden, Djinn, and Bay.

Anyway, given the information we know, and all the possibilities above, there isn't a single person who is even 50% likely to be scum, just judging numbers above.

I also have to agree with Kyby that the best person to vote would be ark. Axle wouldn't make him wait forever to gain a slightly-better-version-of-a-hobo power. And considering that, in the OP, he said the DLCs seek Dracula's power and that MafiaWiki confirms Soma Cruz wants Dracula dead I have to assume that he's lying to us. Illy, your hobo info said that he gained some insight. It's completely possible that insight was the information on his new power(s), not what he posted.

EBWODP: Oops, meant to submit my vote.

VOTE: arkvoodle

Day 5
(Vote Tally)

jedizora: 6 (Soldier of Link, Deku Shroom, Djinn, Kybyrian, illmatic, Baysiderulez)
illmatic: 3 (jdenicholls, jedizora)

Didn't Vote: arkvoodle, Dracomajora, Justeazy

With 6 votes, Jedizora is lynched.

Day 4
Majority reached, lynch is a go! yahoo!! :yes: It is officially Twilight now.

(Vote Count)
Hero of Time: 8 (Deku Shroom, arkvoodle, jdenicholls, illmatic, Kybyrian, jedizora, Baysiderulez)
Jedizora: 3 (Djinn, Justeazy, Meego7)
illmatic: 2 (Hero of Time, Soldier of Link)

Yet To Vote:
Dracomajora, Hanyou

Deadline was yesterday. Axle will be ending the day soon. 8 votes required for a majority lynch.

Day 3
The Day is over.

(Vote Tally)
Elfen: 7 (Hero of Time, Soldier of Link, Hero of Music, Kybyrian, TreeHuggerPanda, green goron, Dracomajora)
TreeHuggerPanda: 3 (Baysiderulez, Meego7, illmatic)
Hero of Music: 2 (kokirion, Deku Shroom)

Didn't vote: arkvoodle, MikauIncarnate, Josh, jedizora, Viral Maze, Elfen, jdenicholls

Day 2
(Vote Tally)

Hero of Time: 3 (illmatic, Deku Shroom, Gonzo)
arkvoodle: 3 (Viral Maze, jdenicholls)

jedizora: 2 (Kybyrian, Elfen)
TheGreen: 2 (arkvoodle, Hero of Time)
Soldier of Link: 1 (TheGreen)

Didn't Vote: Meego7, MikauIncarnate, Josh, jedizora, Hero of Music, kokirion, Dracomajora, Soldier of Link, green goron, TreeHuggerPanda

Day 1
Oh. Well. Okay, sorry. :P

Also, Majority Lynch reached.

(Vote Tally)
Durion: 6 (Keyshe, Kybyrian, Viral Maze, illmatic, TreeHuggerPanda, Soldier of Link)
Soldier of Link: 4 (TheGreen, Durion, Deku Shroom, Josh)
Elfen: 2 (jdenicholls, Gonzo)
Keyshe: 1 (Zenox)

Didn't Vote: arkvoodle, Meego7, MikauIncarnate, Hero of Music, kokirion, green goron, Elfen, jedizora, Dracomajora, Hero of Time

With 6 votes, Durion is lynched.

Alright brb... this new formatting me for posting is kinda killing me... I need to consolodate Justeazy's evidence with the day it corrosponds to.

EBWODP... This is going to be messy, so bare with me... I felt like this was one of them math puzzles so in so lives next to so in so but not next to so in so... Yet... its enlightening at the same time...

What we know
------------------------
Day 1
Vote - Durion: 6 (Keyshe, Kybyrian, Viral Maze, illmatic, TreeHuggerPanda, Soldier of Link)
Justeazy Clue – “you are able to discover that there were in fact three who do not serve the dark lord who contributed to his death.”
From deaths, we know that Keyshe and THP are scum… (if DLC’s are in fact included as scum) Then one remains… Kyby, Viral Maze (Justazy), Illmatic, SoL
--------------------------
Day 2
No Lynch. Nothing Gained, perhaps everything lost?
-------------------------
Day 3
Vote - Elfen: 7 (Hero of Time, Soldier of Link, Hero of Music, Kybyrian, TreeHuggerPanda, green goron, Dracomajora)
Justeazy Clue – (none)
----------------------
Day 4
Vote - Hero of Time: 8 (Deku Shroom, arkvoodle, jdenicholls, illmatic, Kybyrian, jedizora, Baysiderulez)
Justeazy Clue – “you quickly discover that there were four who didn't serve Dracula who contributed to his death.”
We know from Deku Shroom’s death he was innocent, and Jedi was a DLC so that leaves Ark, Jden, Illy, Kyby, and myself… And 3 positions to fill?
-----------------------
Day 5
Votes - jedizora: 6 (Soldier of Link, Deku Shroom, Djinn, Kybyrian, illmatic, Baysiderulez)
Justeazy Clue – “There were only two creatures who oppose Dracula involved in his death, and as everyone watched his body burn you slipped away, hidden by the smoke.”
Remaining living people… SoL, Djinn, Kyby, Illmatic, Myself. We know 2 are involved.
----------------------

What does this MEAN?!?

Day one is truly the most helpful… We know either KYBY or ILLMATIC has to be scum but not both together.
It also tells us that SoL cannot be scum with either of them either, They each may be scum on their own, but not all 3 can be scum.
in reference to day 3, it is possible you didn’t receive a clue because there were no mafia living by the time you would have received your message? THP would have been the only scum, if Kyby is innocent.

Day 4 helps to solidify more… we know there are 3 guilty… But we know Kyby/Illy/SoL cannot all be scum at the same time, so…

Illy OR KYBY, ARK(confirmed), Jden

Onward to Day 5… SoL, Djinn, Kyby, Illmatic, Myself, 2 are involved..
SoL has been cleared given the Day 4 info. So our options become
Kyby/Illy and Djinn

Meaning my analysis of Scum based on the information you have is
Kyby OR Illmatic are scum (more leaning on Illmatic, because of Meego's cop evidence AND the fact you didn't get a message on the night no message on night 3)
Ark (who’s a confirmed DLC or DL at this point who knows/cares after all he admitted guilt)
Jden – he’s the only other option based on day 4’s information.

Meaning we are dealing with 2 mafia and 1 DLC (or Dark Lord)

EBWOTP... I need to revise this last statement I totes forgot Djinn....

Onward to Day 5… SoL, Djinn, Kyby, Illmatic, Myself, 2 are involved..
SoL has been cleared given the Day 4 info. So our options become
Kyby/Illy and Djinn

Meaning my analysis of Scum based on the information you have is
Kyby OR Illmatic are scum (more leaning on Illmatic, because of Meego's cop evidence AND the fact you didn't get a message on the night no message on night 3)
Ark (who’s a confirmed DLC or DL at this point who knows/cares after all he admitted guilt)
Jden – he’s the only other option based on day 4’s information.
Djinn - based on justeazy's clue on day 5.

Meaning we are dealing with 3 mafia and 1 DLC (or Dark Lord)

Last edited:
Personally I think we are dealing with 2 mafia and 1 DLC. I know I'm not scum, (and why would Axle make a doublevoter a scum role?) and since if there are 3 mafia left I must be scum that isn't possible. So 2 it is.

Since there are only 2 mafia left, one of them must be Bay, who has been playing like a complete tard all game and has done plenty to make life difficult for the town. So that makes sense.

Unvote
Vote: Baysiderulez

EBWODP: I realise that might not have been clear. I have been confirmed Doublevoter (see Bay's post above for summary of each days voting patterns), and it is unlikely that Axle would create the role of scum doublevoter, since voting is the one way in which the town can beat the mafia. Although I'll admit it is a possibility.

Justeazy said:
We know that the Mafia godfather is left, and not counting ark, there is at least one other from the information on night 4 and 5. There could be three mafia left, but not four because that would be an automatic mafia majority.
If we assume only 2 mafia left, it can only be Kyby-Bay/illy-Bay.
If there are three mafia, it could be kyby, jden, and djinn. Or it can be illmatic, jden, and djinn. Or it could be SoL, Bay, and jden.

For there to be three mafia I would have to be one, and since I am not mafia (as evidenced above, and I know it because I have access to my PM) there cannot be more than 2 left. If there are 2 left, Bay must be one. Hence the vote.

Still Alive:

Baysiderulez (Revealed by Meego, probably Dracula)
arkvoodle (Former DLC, current Dark Lord, powers unestablished)
Djinn (Has made several misinformative posts, either on purpose or by accident)
jdenicholls (Proved doublevoter)
illmatic (Hobo, allegiance uncertain)
Justeazy
Soldier of Link
Kybyrian (Revealed as town by Meego, unsure what his role is, but I think he claimed something earlier)

So now you're completely discrediting meego, and yet we are still supposed to believe that you are a "proven double voter" yet, no where have you said you are "proven town" just alluded to it. In fact... The whole basis for why "Axle wouldn't put in a mafia doublevoter" was created by myself. So if I'm scum, then you must be too, seeing as I created your original defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom