• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, love it how the votes got way more concise. Day ends on Monday the 18th (tomorrow), just as a reminder.

(Vote Tally)
Durion: 6 (Keyshe, Kybyrian, Viral Maze, illmatic, TreeHuggerPanda, Soldier of Link)
Soldier of Link: 4 (TheGreen, Durion, Deku Shroom, Josh)
Elfen: 2 (jdenicholls, Gonzo)
Keyshe: 1 (Zenox)

Yet To Vote: arkvoodle, Meego7, MikauIncarnate, Hero of Music, kokirion, green goron, Elfen, jedizora, Dracomajora, Hero of Time

OMGUS

VOTE: Josh

(For voting with no reason.)
I counted your vote anyway this one time, but in the future please remember to Unvote. ;)

@HoT and Zenox

?? I don't get what you mean. I am using the word "powerrole" as a person with strong/important special abilities. The fact that every person in this game has something special, that doesn't mean that everyone is a cop/vig/doctor. Most people have roles like "hated townie" or "double voter" etc. these are special roles, but I don't call these one powerroles, with powerroles I mean the roles vital for the town.
I only use that word for a slightly different meaning, but that doesn't say I didn't know there are no vt's in this game, that's just something you came up with yourself. and something else, how do you relate that to third party?

I put an FoS on you so you could explain yourself, and you have explained yourself very well.

Vanisho Suspicio (failed attempt at making a spell meaning my suspicion has vanished:P)

I unvoted Deku Shroom, like, 10 posts before that. >_>
Oh. Well. Okay, sorry. :P

Also, Majority Lynch reached.

(Vote Tally)
Durion: 6 (Keyshe, Kybyrian, Viral Maze, illmatic, TreeHuggerPanda, Soldier of Link)
Keyshe: 1 (Zenox)

Didn't Vote: arkvoodle, Meego7, MikauIncarnate, Hero of Music, kokirion, green goron, Elfen, jedizora, Dracomajora, Hero of Time

With 6 votes, Durion is lynched.

Now entering Twilight. You may discuss until I end the Day, but no votes will count.

Kybyrian

Durion said:
I never knew I was going to be voted for during the time I asked you to role claim. I'm still keeping my vote for you because frankly, I care about my own welfare in this game than yours.

I personally believe both roleclaims (considering both make sense). That and I never actually found any compelling evidence against SoL in the first place. Still disagree with the whole shebang that Jake brought up.

Unvote: Durion

Two other people are sticking out in my mind right now. I'm willing to contribute most of Elfen's suspicion to inexperience, but I can't let that dismiss everything I think about him. He has just as much chance of being scum as everybody else, so I can't keep dismissing it all because of the inexperience. Elfen's actions have overall been very topsy-turvy. The first was his actions at the beginning of the day period that everybody was going psycho over at first (which we all willing to put aside as inexperience), and I'm going to tell you to refer to a few of Gonzo's posts over the last few pages for the rest. The way he voted and unvoted Dracomajora (simply because he was afraid he'd be lynched if Draco flipped town) set off something in my mind.

Jedizora is the other guy I've been keeping tabs on for a while now. He was my original vote at the beginning of the day period. I think I talked a little bit about jedizora in my last few posts (the one where I responded to Durion, I think) and noted that yes, he did unvote after new evidence was brought forth, but this evidence was already present. He's done this twice now (once with Elfen and another time with Soldier of Link). I'm also going to reference back to the post where I had cast a vote on him. I've said various things about that post and I believe Keyshe mentioned it as well when she voted for him. Overall, he's been performing actions that give me a bad vibe.

Vote: jedizora

I'ma take another tally for my own reference.

Durion: 6 (Soldier of Link, Zenox, TreeHuggerPanda, illmatic, Keyshe, Viral Maze)
jedizora: 1 (Kybyrian)

Edit by way of double post

rage axle, you posted that just before i was done

wat i say, Kybyrian? u mad? :<

I actually only got on to do the tally, didn't expect to end the day, so I'll be back in an hour or so to write up the death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom