• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.
EBWODP...

Going back to that, it is IMPARITIVE that we lynch somebody, not ARK today, but is still scum.

Three groups: [Scum] [3rd pty] [Town] [Illy, Djinn, Jden] [Ark] [Just, SoL, Kyby, Bay]

Lets say for instance I am lynched today. [Illy, Djinn, Jden] [Ark] [Just, SoL, Kyby,]
Then Mafia get a nightkill... for lulz, lets make it Kyby... [Illy, Djinn, Jden] [Ark] [Just, SoL,]

The town officially loses.

Now lets say for instance we kill Ark today. [Illy, Djinn, Jden] [Just, SoL, Kyby, Bay]
Then mafia get a night kill [Illy, Djinn, Jden] [Just, SoL, Kyby,]
It would be highly unlikely anything would come from this. Votes would be split, and its more than likely the mafia would win, seeing as they can team up together and place doubt on the remaining towns who are unsure of who is who.

However... Lets say Ark has no abilty just 3rd pty... [Illy, Djinn, Jden] [Ark] [Just, SoL, Kyby, Bay]
We lynch scum again for lulz lemme use Jden as the scape goat. [Illy, Djinn,] [Ark] [Just, SoL, Kyby, Bay]
Mafia get their nightkill... [Illy, Djinn] [Ark] [Just, SoL, Kyby,]

Town then has a legit influence on the final day.... Unless ark does something that totally blows this game out of proportion, in which case results would be unpredictable.

23 players started in this game. In a traditional set up... that would mean 1:4 ratio of Mafia to Non-Mafia, Which would mean 5-6 mafia. Seeing as Justeazy's and my analysis came up with there being 3 mafia remaining. Two are already dead. It makes perfect sense for their to be 3 remaining in order to keep the balance of the game alive.

So now you're completely discrediting meego, and yet we are still supposed to believe that you are a "proven double voter" yet, no where have you said you are "proven town" just alluded to it. In fact... The whole basis for why "Axle wouldn't put in a mafia doublevoter" was created by myself. So if I'm scum, then you must be too, seeing as I created your original defense?

Er, no. Most of the town believes I'm town too, it's only you being a doubting thomas. And the maths speaks for itself. To be honest the only thing that has stopped me from voting for you in the past couple of days has been Meego's report; your behaviour has been anti-town most of the time. It's nearly never a certainty that you will lynch scum, but the case against you is strong, given there must be 2 mafia left and Justeazy's workings.

it's only you being a doubting thomas.

Only me eh? Lying again scumbag?

Exhibit 1: Djinn
jden had done a great job of convincing everyone here he is a double voter. Although that is a dangerous thing to claim as the mafia would definitely want to remove such a position from the town. But he has survived far too long for someone who is a known townie to all, and who's power role is known too long. He has decided to repeat that he is a townie and his role several more times in the game. Why would someone who does not consider themselves safe from nightkill do that without a doctor knowing them 100%?

Well dunno about you guys, but I'm still playing for the town at the moment. Sure ark could be telling the truth, but he could well be exaggerating as well. It seems safer to lynch someone who almost certainly isn't town than someone who could be, no?

I did not like the sound of this comment. At the moment? What happens when that moment is over?

Quite a change of opinion especially when there is no reason is given behind this.

----------
Exhibit 2 – Kyby
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?17920-Mafia-6-Castlevania&p=265249#post265249
----------
Exhibit 3 – Meego
Jden, your attitude is very strange. You really seem to be pushing it, you want people to believe me and Jo are scum.
----------
Exhibit 4 – Illmatic
When I was the doublevoter in Round 4, my votes would show up as 1 in the vote count even though each vote counted as 2. So it will say 5 votes on somebody even though it is really 6. Every mod does it different though. Also, on the mafiascum wiki it says there is a variant where the doublevoter has to PM his 2nd vote to the mod, and has the option to vote for 2 different people.

It's definitely possible that jdenicholls lied about his role because he saw the opportunity to be seen as a proven townie, But until someone counter claims, I have no reason to doubt him.
----------
Exhibit 5 – Elfen
This seems scummy. Vote with no reason?? IGMEOY: jdenicholls

Oh and lastly...

Exhibit 6
Ok... So I'm only like 1/2 way through reading so far. And there's already a few things I wanna delve deeper into...

The first is this bussiness reguarding Jden... Why in hells name would you give the mafia a double vote... Lets just think about it for a quick second. Town's only REAL way of getting rid of scum is voting, so naturally you all assume that the game mod is well a 'bastard mod' as they put it and would sabotage your only real legit way of lynching scum. I don't think so. Axle can be cruel, but he is FAR from stupid. A move like that would make it nearly impossible for the townies to win, thus. Jden is Town. End of discussion.

Now onto further business... Have we gone anywhere with any of Keyshe's leads? I believe I saw a few, and while she is a member of the cult(?) (clarification would be much appreciated!!!!) As a cultist, She would still have an ample desire to see scum lynched... as a wrongful recruit choice, could very well have resulted in her death. I want to look deeper into her posts (as for the moment I have only scanned). After I finish with Keyshe, Viral and Kyby will be my next people of interest. If we can sort out who is friend and foe we will be in good shape.

Also important to note... after I conclude my inital reading, I am going to go look hard core into voting habits... I'm not sure that this information will be very useful until we get a scum hit, so it is IMPERATIVE that we hit scum today. I'm not calling for you to be cautious. Just use your head and make a good sound judgment that is YOUR OWN!

Where I made the case in YOUR DEFENSE, that got the suspicion off of you, until I decided I could have been naive and re-examine my options.

I don't think we should lynch Ark. The mafia has to take him out to win, so we might be doing them a favor. We lynch him, then tonight they kill another townie, and for all we know it's game over. Plus, Ark has shown that he wants to find mafia, and his ability will be really helpful. The mafia will be trying hard to get him lynched today.

Justeazy's information is really helpful, and I think we can definitely lynch scum today after analyzing it.

Justeazy said:
Kyby, illmatic, SoL, Viral (me). One is scum.
Kyby, illmatic, Bay, jden. Two are scum.
Kyby, illmatic, Bay, SoL, Djinn. Two are scum.

Going by this, one thing is for sure: Either Kybyrian or myself is mafia.
If there are only 2 mafia, the only possibility is that the mafia are Kybyrian and Baysiderulez, or me and Baysiderulez. I don't think there is any way that Bay can be mafia. So I have to assume that there are 3 mafia left:

Justeazy said:
If there are three mafia, it could be kyby, jden, and djinn. Or it can be illmatic, jden, and djinn. Or it could be SoL, Bay, and jden.

From these three possibilities, my money is on the first one: Kybyrian, jdenicholls, and Djinn are the remaining mafia.

I've been going back and forth on my suspicions on both Kybyrian and jden throughout the game. Here are my notes on them:

Kybyrian-

I am Wishfish, the Jester!

I don't think his claim of being jester is true. First, why hasn't he been trying to get lynched? Jesters are supposed to get lynched and they win. Second, Ark said that he is strongman-immune. That makes no sense if you're the jester. Also, I can't find Wishfish in the Castlevania wiki.

And look at these posts, he has mentioned the jester role a few times in the game

I just want to say this beforehand... if there is a Jester I'm never playing another Mafia game modded by Axle again.

Tree Stump, seriously?

inb4 jo is the jester

Here, he claims that it's impossible for him to be the Godfather again. That just makes me suspect him more as the Godfather.

Meego's cop analysis on him is the biggest thing in his defense, and I have no idea what it could mean. But what Bay said about it earlier about him being a town traitor could be true. He was actively scum hunting Day 1, but kinda slowed down and has been playing it more safe recently. He could have been trying to get the mafia's attention so he can be recruited. Just a possibility...

jdenicholls -
I think he has been playing the scummiest out of everyone left in the game, and if he wasn't the double voter he would have been lynched already. But after Justeazy's post I am leaning more towards the possibility of a mafia double voter. I think it's pretty certain at this point that "there are no vanilla townies in this game" applies to the mafia as well, and there are no regular mafia goons. Hero of Time was a mafia cop and TreeHuggerPanda was the mafia strongman. As unbalanced as it may be, I'm leaning towards jden being a mafia doublevoter.

He also voted for Djinn earlier today out of the blue. I'm thinking it could have been a buss just in case one of them was lynched today. And his recent post and vote for Bay is overly defensive, like he's trying to convince us that Bay is mafia and he is innocent.

There is also the possibility that Justeazy is mafia and is lying about everything so we can lynch a townie or two on these last few nights and give the mafia the victory.

If I am to believe Justeazy, then I think Kybyrian has to be scum. That's from my point of view, obviously, since I know I am townie.

Vote: Kybyrian

Also, Soldier of Link, can you post who you watched each night with your role? It might be useful to us when combined with everything else we have learned.

Kybyrian

False claim. Kybyrian is the Strongman Immune. I learnt of this during the night.

I seem to have no abilities other than to find out about specific people and their roles. I can do this once per night.

Sure you can, that's why Meego investigated me as unknown and town and you got some crazy role that I've never heard of. :)

Also... the claim was clearly a joke. I don't believe there is an enemy, person, or other being named "Wishfish" in Castlevania. That, and Jester would ruin the game.

Anyway... judging by the info here I've gotten the exact same thing that Jo came up with.

We've got... illmatic, jden, and Djinn, isn't it? We know ark is a DLC, and from Jo's observations we clearly don't want to lynch him. So that leaves us with three choices...

illmatic - claimed hobo
jden - claimed double voter
djinn - claimed vengeful

At this point... I don't know whether or not to trust illmatic because of his PMs. It's something that he could have easily made up, seeing as how they didn't present us with anything overwhelming.

As for what jden told us, he's basically a proven double voter because of all the tallies he has had influence on. That leaves us with our own personal opinions, though. Would Axle include a Mafia double voter? I thought the idea was ridiculous myself at the beginning of the game and still think it's a ridiculous idea, but Axle is a ridiculous person. It seems right now... are we willing to say that Axle included a mafia double voter?

And then with Djinn... nothing really solid but I refrain from voting him the most more out of fear than anything, just like with jedi.

Looking back at this little piece:

Justeazy said:

Look at the second line of information... the match-ups here are:

NOT POSSIBLE ACCORDING TO THE FIRST LINE - Kyby/ill
NOT POSSIBLE ACCORDING TO COP - Kyby/jden - Kyby/Jo - Jo/ill - Jo/jden

I'm sure you can all come to what that means... ill/jden. So, with the information that Todo just gave us we could have won the game.

With illmatic's slip-up, the low caliber of his night PMs, the actions, Justeazy's info, etc., I can confidently say this:

Unvote: arkvoodle
Vote: illmatic

EBWODP

illmatic said:
I don't think his claim of being jester is true. First, why hasn't he been trying to get lynched? Jesters are supposed to get lynched and they win. Second, Ark said that he is strongman-immune. That makes no sense if you're the jester. Also, I can't find Wishfish in the Castlevania wiki.

I'm surprised that one person took the claim seriously, much less two. Just stare at the top of my post for your answer.

EBOWDP... again

illmatic said:
Here, he claims that it's impossible for him to be the Godfather again. That just makes me suspect him more as the Godfather.

Deny math.

EBOWDP... again round 2

illmatic said:
But what Bay said about it earlier about him being a town traitor could be true.

I don't even understand the traitor role, so I'm not going to argue with you. The traitor role's description on the wiki is basically mind = blown

EBWODP Again once more Round 1

If anybody is wondering about the story with Wishfish, it came from Windfish in LA. I was explaining how LA comes between Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks as part of being a troll extraordinaire.

So what is your role and character then?

Why would you lie about your role when you got on me yesterday about lying about my win condition?

illmatic... lying isn't a good situation to get yourself into. If there's anything I've learned from playing Mafia on ZD, it's lynch the liars. That said I also saw that on mafia scum wiki back when I was in beginner's mafia. :P The guys who are lying are almost always scum. It is true that the information you've given us makes you appear townie, but I can't help but notice the fact that the information you did give us is something that could be planned out with enough thinking. It's not enough to assure us that you truly are the Hobo, but it's just enough to make others think you are townie. Looks like you've finally gone and slipped up, though, huh? Best advice to you... if you don't lie you don't have to remember what you said, or worry about it conflicting with what anybody else said.

Vote: illmatic

Kybyrian

Why would you lie about your role when you got on me yesterday about lying about my win condition?

I guess people don't appreciate a good joke anymore. Windfish clearly isn't a character in Castlevania... and Jester is the worst role in the history of Mafia. Add the two together and you get Lulz.

You seem awfully uptight about all this. I can see why you would be, too. Justeazy more or less just gave the town a win with his information, and now you're seeing victory, once so close, slip from your grasp.

umad?

I guess people don't appreciate a good joke anymore. Windfish clearly isn't a character in Castlevania... and Jester is the worst role in the history of Mafia. Add the two together and you get Lulz.

You seem awfully uptight about all this. I can see why you would be, too. Justeazy more or less just gave the town a win with his information, and now you're seeing victory, once so close, slip from your grasp.

umad?

I thought you might have been joking, I just thought it was a strange time to joke, right after Bay asked you to claim.

So what is your real role then?

Kybyrian

I thought you might have been joking, I just thought it was a strange time to joke, right after Bay asked you to claim.

So what is your real role then?

I said it as poking fun at her. :P

I thought we already went over my role?

If you take the time to scroll back to day 1 and grab some quote then you should be able to find that one.

Unofficial Tally

(Vote Count)
Bay: 2 (jdenicholls)
illmatic: 1 (Kybyrian)
jdenicholls: 1 (Baysiderulez)
Kyby: 1 (illmatic)

Yet To Vote:
arkvoodle, Djinn, Justeazy, Soldier of Link

--------------------

My money is on illmatic and Bay being scum. I'm certain Bay is scum and as such Kyby can't be, given Meego's report earlier in the game. I suspect Jo is Godmother (so she turns up as townie when investigated), which means Ky can't be otherwise he would have appeared as scum for Meego. It's impossible both Ky and Illmatic are scum, given Justeazy's info.

EBWODP:

Only me eh? Lying again scumbag?

Ok, seems a fair few people find me scummy (see above), but I feel the defence of doublevoter still holds. As you said earlier, it's unlikely Axle would give that role to the mafia.

I said it as poking fun at her. :P

I thought we already went over my role?

If you take the time to scroll back to day 1 and grab some quote then you should be able to find that one.

I must have missed it because I don't remember you claiming.

My money is on illmatic and Bay being scum. I'm certain Bay is scum and as such Kyby can't be, given Meego's report earlier in the game. I suspect Jo is Godmother (so she turns up as townie when investigated), which means Ky can't be otherwise he would have appeared as scum for Meego. It's impossible both Ky and Illmatic are scum, given Justeazy's info.

This makes no sense. Your suspicious of Bay but not Kybyrian because of Meego's investigation. But Meego's investigation said that Baysiderulez is innocent and is the Bulletproof Townie Enabler, and Ky's result didn't turn up 100% townie. Defending your scum buddy Kybyrian?

Mafia = Kybyrian and jdenicholls

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Tally:
(Vote Count)
Baysiderulez: 1 (jdenicholls)
arkvoodle: 1 (Justeazy)
jdenicholls: 1 (Baysiderulez)
Kybyrian: 1 (illmatic)
illmatic: 1 (Kybyrian)

Yet To Vote:
arkvoodle, Djinn, Soldier of Link

Day 6 ends Sunday the 19th. 5 votes needed for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times today to avoid being modkilled.

Kybyrian

illmatic said:
Defending your scum buddy Kybyrian?

The way I see it, these are the Mafia:

illmatic, jdenicholls, Djinn

All gathered directly from Justeazy's post.

illmatic said:
I must have missed it because I don't remember you claiming.

I didn't claim per se, but I did say that I don't know much more than all of you do. To put it simply, I don't know my alignment. Well, I do now because of Meego, but didn't before.

Djinn

and Tonic
I admit I was very suspicious of Dracomajora's inactivity as well. I am not willing to immediately vote Ark, especially since we are certain he is a DCL and not mafia.

I think this is just odd, first you have no problem believing Jo is town. It is not even in question.

It is well within ark's interest not to reveal if he has any powers worth mentioning. I'd keep that in mind over the next day. I'm guessing there is a maximum of 3 scum still left, but there could only be 2.

Still Alive:

Baysiderulez (Revealed by Meego, probably Dracula)
arkvoodle (Former DLC, current Dark Lord, powers unestablished)
Djinn (Has made several misinformative posts, either on purpose or by accident)
jdenicholls (Proved doublevoter)
illmatic (Hobo, allegiance uncertain)
Justeazy
Soldier of Link
Kybyrian (Revealed as town by Meego, unsure what his role is, but I think he claimed something earlier)

There is a possibility Ky could be Godfather, but I think it unlikely for the moment. I'd say our best best is to vote for Justeazy, SoL or Djinn. Illmatic still isn't certain town in my books either. May as well get the ball rolling.

Vote: Djinn

Nice little bit of ignoring my counter claim claim yesterday. Anyone could go back and see that I have been weary of that fake claim since my very first post here. There just might be a reason I knew Jedizora was lying from the start. Since my claim was successful while jedizora's was fake there should at least be some strong possibility that I am not scum. Then you pull this,

Personally I think we are dealing with 2 mafia and 1 DLC. I know I'm not scum, (and why would Axle make a doublevoter a scum role?) and since if there are 3 mafia left I must be scum that isn't possible. So 2 it is.

Since there are only 2 mafia left, one of them must be Bay, who has been playing like a complete tard all game and has done plenty to make life difficult for the town. So that makes sense.

Unvote
Vote: Baysiderulez

EBWODP: I realise that might not have been clear. I have been confirmed Doublevoter (see Bay's post above for summary of each days voting patterns), and it is unlikely that Axle would create the role of scum doublevoter, since voting is the one way in which the town can beat the mafia. Although I'll admit it is a possibility.

The smart thing to do as Mafia is to scumhunt effectively. But I don't see the point of discussing someone we have confirmed as townie.

You confirmed Jo to be a town earlier. Yet never stopped discussing.

Well no. The best mafia will be invisible. And if you are scumhunting well most will assume you are town.

Which was what came to my mind when you began voting almost immediately. Keeps attention away from yourself. This is not the first time you have attempted to start a bandwagon on Jo, you have done this a few times in this game.

You can't rely on the cop's investigative ability. It would take many days for Meego to investigate everyone, and the mafia will do their best to pick us off. Your advice this mafia game has been rubbish, and I'm frankly suspicious of both you and Meego for having such a pull on this town. The truth is we don't have good reason to believe either of you are townies, other than your word.

FoS: Bay and Meego

jdenicholls said:
Jo hasn't explicitly stated what she is, which means even if she flipped scum she wouldn't have lied, at least not by her standards. Her being scum would not be out of line with her meta, and the very fact she hasn't stated it explicitly makes me suspicious. She was quite happy to admit she was Cop the last game. Something here doesn't add up.

Jo softclaimed long ago to be bulletproof, and she is still here. As well as the fact that nobody in this game has attempted to counterclaim her role. Then the assumption that only way to remove her is to lynch which you have attempted to start a few times in this game, might just be true. While the double voter claimed days ago and is still around. This is a little too suspicious to me.

Firstly, I did not choose to reveal my role. Someone else pointed out I was probably the double voter when one of the tallies came in as a tie and I chose to confirm it. The only other candidate was Viral Maze. I've had various fingers of suspicion pointed at me over this game and it makes sense to defend myself with that point. As for why I'm still alive, the mafia probably think they have better people to kill off than me.

Better than a confirmed Double Voter? So you are still willing to keep your role a secret but you have no problem flaunting your doublevote whenever you have the chance?

Meanwhile you said this,
Whatever mate. I just don't happen to agree with you. Perhaps you are telling the truth, but everyone is saying they are town (Ark excepted) and I have to make a decision. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.
and then said this on the same day.

Bay we're getting to the stage where if we run out of townies the mafia could overwhelm us. I don't think we should be encouraging any more townie sacrifices. Some of your tactics this game have been very questionable, and if you weren't for Meego being confirmed cop I'd be highly tempted to vote for you.

This information is why, when I first joined, was saying that DLCs were scum. Because there was no "scum or DLC on bandwagon" option, so I had realized at the time that it was implied. Below is all the work I've been doing on this.

ark is generally accepted as the Dark Lord, which would be scum.

We know that the Mafia godfather is left, and not counting ark, there is at least one other from the information on night 4 and 5. There could be three mafia left, but not four because that would be an automatic mafia majority.
If we assume only 2 mafia left, it can only be Kyby-Bay/illy-Bay.
If there are three mafia, it could be kyby, jden, and djinn. Or it can be illmatic, jden, and djinn. Or it could be SoL, Bay, and jden.

Possibilities with 1 mafia and 2 DLCs (assuming ark) are all the same as the possibilities with 2 mafia and 1 DLC.
Possibilities with 2 mafia and 2 DLCs (assuming ark) are all the same as possibilities with 3 mafia and 1 DLC.
Possibilities with 3 mafia and 2 DLCs (assuming ark) are: Viral (me), jden, Djinn, and Bay; or SoL, jden, Djinn, and Bay.

Possibly the most informative post I have seen in a while. This does point in the direction of Illmatic or Kyby being scum. However this might also include DLC with the scum as this analysis does not mention any third parties. It does create an interesting puzzle

Illmatic started out very aggressive trying to squeeze as much DLC info from Ark as possible. He has been basically the most aggressive voter in the game, who slipped up and lied about his role. I'm still very suspicious of that move. Also I still don't know what to think of Kyby's investigation turning out that he "may not know he is town." But based on what I have seen in the last day

VOTE:JDENICHOLLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom