• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Alright brb... this new formatting me for posting is kinda killing me.
I'm right there with you. I want it back the way it was, or an option to choose which way or whatever. That being said, I mostly type all of my codes manually, so it's not too bad.
What does this MEAN?!?

I'm not quite SURE!!!

lol, I gave my best analysis, but I can't make any solid conclusions at this point.
Day one is truly the most helpful… We know either KYBY or ILLMATIC has to be scum but not both together.
It also tells us that SoL cannot be scum with either of them either, They each may be scum on their own, but not all 3 can be scum.
in reference to day 3, it is possible you didn’t receive a clue because there were no mafia living by the time you would have received your message? THP would have been the only scum, if Kyby is innocent.
Unless you see something I missed, aren't there still mafia alive? If not, wouldn't we have won already?

Meaning we are dealing with 2 mafia and 1 DLC (or Dark Lord)
Meaning we are dealing with 3 mafia and 1 DLC (or Dark Lord)
I know you're re-looking at the information, but you see my confusion trying to figure this all out myself? I'm still unsure if we have 2 or 3 mafia and 1 or 2 DLC. We could have anywhere from 3-5 scum left, and I'm still unsure exactly how many of each, and as a direct result I cannot draw any conclusions on who is left, from my perspective.
Three groups: [Scum] [3rd pty] [Town] [Illy, Djinn, Jden] [Ark] [Just, SoL, Kyby, Bay]

Lets say for instance I am lynched today. [Illy, Djinn, Jden] [Ark] [Just, SoL, Kyby,]
Then Mafia get a nightkill... for lulz, lets make it Kyby... [Illy, Djinn, Jden] [Ark] [Just, SoL,]

The town officially loses.

Now lets say for instance we kill Ark today. [Illy, Djinn, Jden] [Just, SoL, Kyby, Bay]
Then mafia get a night kill [Illy, Djinn, Jden] [Just, SoL, Kyby,]
It would be highly unlikely anything would come from this. Votes would be split, and its more than likely the mafia would win, seeing as they can team up together and place doubt on the remaining towns who are unsure of who is who.
Town then has a legit influence on the final day.... Unless ark does something that totally blows this game out of proportion, in which case results would be unpredictable.
Now this is some math I can understand, and something I hadn't considered as my attention was focused elsewhere. Given this, I'm going to
UNVOTE: arkvoodle
Seeing as Justeazy's and my analysis came up with there being 3 mafia remaining. Two are already dead. It makes perfect sense for their to be 3 remaining in order to keep the balance of the game alive.
No, my analysis was that there are either two or three more. Your perspective may give you more information based on your role, but that's not information I have and thus I don't completely agree with you. Although I agree with the possibility of everyone's conclusions, I cannot agree with the fact of any of these conclusions.
And the maths speaks for itself.
but the case against you is strong, given there must be 2 mafia left and Justeazy's workings.
"Maths"? Mind if I ask if you're an Aussie?
Again, it's not my working that there must be two (or three) mafia. See above.
Plus, Ark has shown that he wants to find mafia, and his ability will be really helpful.
That is assuming he's telling the truth. I don't doubt that he wants the mafia dead, necessarilly, but I seriously doubt his supposed "powers", as it seems WAY underpowered for just having earned it this late in the game.
Also, Soldier of Link, can you post who you watched each night with your role? It might be useful to us when combined with everything else we have learned.
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.
The way I see it, these are the Mafia:

illmatic, jdenicholls, Djinn

All gathered directly from Justeazy's post.
I don't see quite how you gathered all of that directly from my information, but I do see that your conclusions are exactly the same as Jo's.
Possibly the most informative post I have seen in a while. This does point in the direction of Illmatic or Kyby being scum. However this might also include DLC with the scum as this analysis does not mention any third parties. It does create an interesting puzzle
No. Unless Axle has missed a step, my information confirms that DLC are considered scum in this game. For proof, look at day 4.

Looking at night four, the voters were Deku Shroom, arkvoodle, jdenicholls, illmatic, Kybyrian, jedizora, and Baysiderulez.
Given what we 100% know based on deaths, jedizora was DLC, and Deku Shroom was town. So 1 confirmed scum and 1 confirmed town.
Ark, jden, illmatic, Kyby, and Bay are all still alive, meaning three of them are scum.

I was told that there were four scum on the bandwagon, and if DLC's aren't counted, that means that jden, illmatic, Kyby, and Bay are ALL scum as the only other options are ark, jedizora (both DLC at the time) and DS (proved town through his death). So, if DLC's aren't counted there are four mafia left, which would mean it would be 4:4 right now and Mafia would be given the win. Given that, either Axle has stopped paying attention to the game and wants us all to kill eachother until we are all dead or that DLCs are​ counted as scum.

I admit I was very suspicious of Dracomajora's inactivity as well. I am not willing to immediately vote Ark, especially since we are certain he is a DCL and not mafia.

I think this is just odd, first you have no problem believing Jo is town. It is not even in question.

I've pretty much always had a problem with Jo being town, although for a long time I went along with it because the alternative explanation didn't quite add up. If you go back through my posts you will see a lot of "I would vote for you if Meego hadn't reported you as town". With the new evidence that justeazy brought to the table that has changed.

Nice little bit of ignoring my counter claim claim yesterday. Anyone could go back and see that I have been weary of that fake claim since my very first post here. There just might be a reason I knew Jedizora was lying from the start. Since my claim was successful while jedizora's was fake there should at least be some strong possibility that I am not scum. Then you pull this,

I don't believe you are scum.

You confirmed Jo to be a town earlier. Yet never stopped discussing.

Indeed. See previous explanation.

Which was what came to my mind when you began voting almost immediately. Keeps attention away from yourself. This is not the first time you have attempted to start a bandwagon on Jo, you have done this a few times in this game.

If by "bandwagon" you mean "Placed a vote". It's the nature of Mafia that to get someone lynched you generally need a couple of people to vote for them. This doesn't constitute evidence.

As for my vote on you, I did it to get a reaction. That's a perfectly valid tactic at any point in the game. The danger of you getting lynched was minimal.

Jo softclaimed long ago to be bulletproof, and she is still here. As well as the fact that nobody in this game has attempted to counterclaim her role. Then the assumption that only way to remove her is to lynch which you have attempted to start a few times in this game, might just be true. While the double voter claimed days ago and is still around. This is a little too suspicious to me.

Broken logic. Nobody counterclaimed jedizora's claim until he was lynched, and it's only then you have stepped out of the shadows. And even if that hadn't happened, her role is quite obscure, even for this game. It may be that she is lying and no-one has the role she has described.

(On me still being alive and there being better targets for the mafia) Better than a confirmed Double Voter? So you are still willing to keep your role a secret but you have no problem flaunting your doublevote whenever you have the chance?

When I posted this the Vigilante was still alive, and the Doctor. How valuable each one is is subjective, but I'd say both of those were more useful than doublevoter.

Meanwhile you said this,

...and then said this on the same day.

Both referring to different people and taken out of context.

Justeazy;279281 I don't see quite how you gathered all of that directly from my information said:
For starters "what does this mean" is where my analysis begins in my post.
What we know
------------------------
Day 1
Vote - Durion: 6 (Keyshe, Kybyrian, Viral Maze, illmatic, TreeHuggerPanda, Soldier of Link)
Justeazy Clue – “you are able to discover that there were in fact three who do not serve the dark lord who contributed to his death.”
From deaths, we know that Keyshe and THP are scum… (if DLC’s are in fact included as scum) Then one remains… Kyby, Viral Maze (Justazy), Illmatic, SoL

What does this MEAN?!?

Day one is truly the most helpful… We know either KYBY or ILLMATIC has to be scum but not both together.
It also tells us that SoL cannot be scum with either of them either, They each may be scum on their own, but not all 3 can be scum.

----------------------
Day 4
Vote - Hero of Time: 8 (Deku Shroom, arkvoodle, jdenicholls, illmatic, Kybyrian, jedizora, Baysiderulez)
Justeazy Clue – “you quickly discover that there were four who didn't serve Dracula who contributed to his death.”
We know from Deku Shroom’s death he was innocent, and Jedi was a DLC so that leaves Ark, Jden, Illy, Kyby, and myself… And 3 positions to fill?
-----------------------

Day 4 helps to solidify more… we know there are 3 guilty… But we know Kyby/Illy/SoL cannot all be scum at the same time, so…

Illy OR KYBY, ARK(confirmed), Jden

Day 4 tells us because of the information we recieved in day 1, that SoL cannot be scum. She is not at all involved in this lynch, and we know that One person out of SoL/Kyby/Illy are scum. Because of Day one's clue where only one remaining scum who voted that day is alive.

-----------------------
Day 5
Votes - jedizora: 6 (Soldier of Link, Deku Shroom, Djinn, Kybyrian, illmatic, Baysiderulez)
Justeazy Clue – “There were only two creatures who oppose Dracula involved in his death, and as everyone watched his body burn you slipped away, hidden by the smoke.”
Remaining living people… SoL, Djinn, Kyby, Illmatic, Myself. We know 2 are involved.
----------------------
Onward to Day 5… SoL, Djinn, Kyby, Illmatic, Myself, 2 are involved..
SoL has been cleared given the Day 4 info. So our options become
Kyby/Illy and Djinn

So that leads to my final anaylisis based on the information I recieved...

Meaning my analysis of Scum based on the information you have is
Kyby OR Illmatic are scum (more leaning on Illmatic, because of Meego's cop evidence AND the fact you didn't get a message on the night no message on night 3)
Ark (who’s a confirmed DLC or DL at this point who knows/cares after all he admitted guilt)
Jden – he’s the only other option based on day 4’s information.
Djinn - based on justeazy's clue on day 5.

Meaning we are dealing with 3 mafia and 1 DLC (or Dark Lord)

I suppose in theory, there could be 2 and 2, but I highly doubt that given that a traditional set up of mafia is 1:4 ratio (mafia:nonmafia) and out of 23 people that would mean there are 5 or 6 maifa. 2 are dead, that means 3-4 are remaining. Given that 4 would be the majority. We can conclude that 3 is the remaining number of mafia and the remaining number of scum alive is 1 (our DLC) Hope this clears things up for you Justeazy. I tried combining my anaylisis for each day along with the cold facts. so that you could see them and my conclusions grouped together.

The most important thing to note is that Kyby and Illmatic cannot both be scum. and from there you can break the rest of your code into an easier to manage pieces.

EBWODP

Also, I have incriminating evidence against Jden... I found it yesterday but for those of you who didn't know... I fainted twice, so I was a bit in la la land... It took me a while for it all to make sense... BRB with this delicious magic....

When I first figured out THP weas scum, Jden hopped right on board... good time to buss your fellow scum, aint that right?

Vote: TreeHuggerPanda

That is all.

But see, He saw an opportunity to use his double voting to swiftly save his fellow mafia, and instead lynch somebody who had said they were bulletproof.

This is a rather impressive turnaround. I'm going to switch my vote over to Elfen, for the sole reason it pretty much removes any danger of their being a tie (and therefore a no-lynch) this day. Plus, he/she has been playing pretty dumb and seems a decent target to lynch today. Still, I suspect there are scum in the ranks of those who have voted for Elfen.

Unvote
Vote: Elfen

Then he has this uncanny fear of death... as if his life was more important then lets say the vig or the DOCTOR he would have left wide open by not being the hammer.... Great opportunity if Elfen was the equivalent to a vengeful townie and killed off 2 towns with one lynch... instead of 1 scum and 1 town...

And on second thoughts

Unvote
Never be the hammer.

Then Axle ends the day... with you looking like you just couldn't care to vote... What a waste of a double voter's ability...

The Day is over.

(Vote Tally)
Elfen: 7 (Hero of Time, Soldier of Link, Hero of Music, Kybyrian, TreeHuggerPanda, green goron, Dracomajora)
TreeHuggerPanda: 3 (Baysiderulez, Meego7, illmatic)
Hero of Music: 2 (kokirion, Deku Shroom)

Didn't vote: arkvoodle, MikauIncarnate, Josh, jedizora, Viral Maze, Elfen, jdenicholls

Soooo Jden realized he had made a mistake the first time, not following through with the buss... When his second buddy was up for the lynching stick, he knew it would be tooo Obvious if he jumped aboard then left the wagon again. Not to mention the Evidence against HoT was pretty strong.
Majority reached, lynch is a go! yahoo!! :yes: It is officially Twilight now.

(Vote Count)
Hero of Time: 8 (Deku Shroom, arkvoodle, jdenicholls, illmatic, Kybyrian, jedizora, Baysiderulez)
Jedizora: 3 (Djinn, Justeazy, Meego7)
illmatic: 2 (Hero of Time, Soldier of Link)

Yet To Vote:
Dracomajora, Hanyou

Its at this point I would like to point out that Jden has accused me of being scum. Yet, why would I work hard to get two of my teammates lynched? if there is only 5 of us... That's cutting it way to close for comfort. Anyone who knows my strategy when I play as scum, knows that I intend to win with having NO SCUM lynched.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Updated Tally:
(Vote Count)
jdenicholls: 2 (Baysiderulez,Djinn)
Baysiderulez: 1 (jdenicholls)
Kybyrian: 1 (illmatic)
illmatic: 1 (Kybyrian)

Yet To Vote:
arkvoodle, Soldier of Link, Justeazy

Day 6 ends Sunday the 19th. 5 votes needed for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times today to avoid being modkilled.

Kybyrian

Justeazy said:
I want it back the way it was, or an option to choose which way or whatever.

Click the little A/A button on the very left of the reply box. I'll tell Justin to look into turning it off by default. Causing lots of problems.

As for my vote... it doesn't really matter whether I vote jden, ill, or Djinn at this point. I still firmly believe that the three of them are most likely to be scum. As long as one of them gets lynched my vote can go to whichever.

The three are confirmed scum as far as I'm concerned.

Justeazy said:
Kyby, illmatic, Bay, jden. Two are scum.

This line alone confirms jden and illmatic.

Justeazy said:
Kyby, illmatic, Bay, SoL, Djinn. Two are scum.

This line confirms Djinn.

You may argue that SoL could be scum by the last line, but look at this one:

Justeazy said:
Kyby, illmatic, SoL, Viral (me). One is scum.

illmatic was confirmed scum in line two, therefore has to be the scum in line one, which rules out SoL for line three. That leaves only illmatic, jden, and Djinn.

I didn't claim per se, but I did say that I don't know much more than all of you do. To put it simply, I don't know my alignment. Well, I do now because of Meego, but didn't before.

What did your role PM say? Did it just say you don't know your role or what?

If you really are a townie and we are both townies, then these are the only other possibilities I can see:

1. Justeazy is mafia and lied about everything

2. The mafia are Baysiderulez, jden and Soldier of Link, if referring to this:
Justeazy said:
Not likely imo because Baysiderulez is confirmed town in my book.

3. Since Justeazy's sensor information reveals the people who don't serve Dracula, you aren't considered someone who serves Dracula because of your role. Your role is considered a third party role even though you are on the townies side, sort of like the survivor. This also matches up with Meego's cop PM. Therefore your name shows up on the sensor as someone who doesn't serve Dracula. What do you guys think of this theory? If this is true, then we have to reconsider the possibilities of who is mafia from Justeazy's info.
For now, I will unvote until we think about this more and consider all possibilities:
Unvote: Kybyrian

~~~~~~~
Anyway, if we play smart, we pretty much have this game won. I've got a plan:
If Justeazy survives one more day and gets his sensor information, we will pretty much know who is scum tomorrow, especially if we control who votes for the person that gets lynched.

I'm willing to be the sacrifice for this plan. If everyone unvotes and we control who votes for me to get me lynched, we can confirm who is townie and who is scum.

Also, In case Justeazy is killed by the mafia, Soldier of Link should use her role to "watch" him tonight. So if he is killed she will know who is mafia. Of course, if Soldier of Link is mafia then we are screwed because she can lie about who targeted him.
What do you guys think of this plan?

Kybyrian

illmatic said:
What did your role PM say? Did it just say you don't know your role or what?

My role is that I don't know my alignment. :P There is an added benefit to go along with it, though.

illmatic... iffy situation with you. If you were townie your sacrifice would mean a Mafia win unless ark targeted somebody like Djinn or jden (who are both confirmed alongside you in my book). I don't know why you would propose it as Mafia though... unless you just know it won't go anywhere so try it anyway.

testing the WYSIWYG editor with some quick formatting

Bolded Underlined

Jo - Scum

Justeazy - Scum

Some large text - Scum

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
illmatic said:
Also, Soldier of Link, can you post who you watched each night with your role? It might be useful to us when combined with everything else we have learned.

Doubtful.... >_> But I'll share with you what I have:

Night one:

Targeted Keshe. Got back "kokirion" (Hanyou).

Night two:

Targeted Viral Maze (Justeazy). Got back "none."

Night three:

Targeted jdenicholls. Got back "none."

Night four:

Targeted Djinn. Bot back "none."

Night five:

Targeted arkvoodle. Got back "none."

As you can see, my results were less than helpful...

Going back to night one, I chose Keyshe because I originally thought Durion was scum. I thought there might be a chance that the Mafia might try to kill Keyshe because of how they went back and forth, and because Keyshe is a good player.

I targeted Viral Night 2 more out of a gut feeling than anything else. I saw what happened with the tally, and knew either VM or Jden were most likely the Doublevoter. Decided to start with Viral. Next night, after jden claimed, I targeted him just in case.

Night 4, I targeted Djinn pretty much randomly. >_>

Night 5... last night... I targeted arkvoodle. There were suggestions made that the Mafia should kill Ark in the night. I was hoping to catch them off-guard if they heeded Jedizora's advice.

Its at this point I would like to point out that Jden has accused me of being scum. Yet, why would I work hard to get two of my teammates lynched? if there is only 5 of us... That's cutting it way to close for comfort. Anyone who knows my strategy when I play as scum, knows that I intend to win with having NO SCUM lynched.

I wouldn't say I wasted my doublevote by not voting for Elfen, given that whoever I voted for would have made no difference. It's true I could have hammered just to drive the point home, but if you are the doctor or vig you'd be a fool to place what is likely to be the last vote. As I recall I had a pretty large part in getting HoT lynched. So nuts to you on that point.

Your logic in this post is ingenious, to be sure. You'll look pretty stupid when the game's done and I flip townie. So long as justeazy is telling the truth and we haven't left anything out of the equation you are certain scum, so I feel fine about the vote.

Also Ky I don't see any confirmation in that post of yours.

Kybyrian

I wouldn't say I wasted my doublevote by not voting for Elfen, given that whoever I voted for would have made no difference. It's true I could have hammered just to drive the point home, but if you are the doctor or vig you'd be a fool to place what is likely to be the last vote. As I recall I had a pretty large part in getting HoT lynched. So nuts to you on that point.

Your logic in this post is ingenious, to be sure. You'll look pretty stupid when the game's done and I flip townie. So long as justeazy is telling the truth and we haven't left anything out of the equation you are certain scum, so I feel fine about the vote.

Do I need to explain 4 times? Some people are so daft.

Justeazy said:

Line 1 - illmatic or Soldier of Link could be scum.
Line 2 - illmatic and jdenicholls are scum. Jo is confirmed townie.
Line 3 - illmatic and Djinn are scum. Soldier of Link CANNOT be scum according to this because if she was then it would say two scum instead of one for the first line. That means you can rule out Soldier of Link for the first line, which leaves you with:

Line 1 - illmatic is scum
Line 2 - illmatic and jdenicholls are scum
Line 3 - illmatic and Djinn are scum

Fair enough. That's based on a few assumptions I don't necessarily share with you, but I do appreciate the logic.

Keeping this post to show you how stupid you'll look at the end of the game, when you eat your own words.

It's an easy bet for me to make that I'll flip town; I have the PM after all :P. And if I do get lynched the town loses 2 votes. Worth bearing in mind when numbers are this small.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Then put those two votes to use on something useful. Else you are better to the town dead. =.=
At this point, Jo, you yourself have ran the numbers and shown that, given the most likely number of mafia remaining, the remaining towns need to be alive so that we can win. If you think that any town dying is going to make it better for the town.... Basically saying:
"Hey, any town deaths means mafia wins; and lol even if jden is town he's better to be dead!"

Looks pretty scum to me.

VOTE: Baysiderulez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom