• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Have we comfirmed thatJden has double voter? If so, then thats a majority lynch.

If he is, then we do have a majority. If he isn't, I still need to

Unvote

Not that it matters if jden is the Double Voter. We'll see.

Have we comfirmed thatJden has double voter? If so, then thats a majority lynch.

day was supposed to end last night anyways... And no there has been no confirmation, hence why He's still a suspect.

Hmm. Perhaps Jedizora? Unless... Could he possibly be the variation where he will anyone who preforms a night action on him? I'm not sure, but I actually don't think most Vengeful Townies have that ability, more along the lines of a Paranoid Gun Owner or something would have that. I'd say investigate jedizora at your own risk.

If he is, then we do have a majority. If he isn't, I still need to

Unvote

Not that it matters if jden is the Double Voter. We'll see.

My suggestion meego... Investigate SoL... These two posts... are strange. I Do think Illmatic is town (the person she removed her vote from) However I find it strangely odd that she would pull a vote away from him, as if to not have her name on the final tally of the day. Also the top post of hers seems almost like she's wishing death upon you, by encouraging you to investigate Jedizora despite the small chance of you getting killed by doing so. Also if I remember correctly she's given us only a name claim no role to back it up. I'm thinking it was a fake claim.

First of all, as I said before, THP's defense seemed pretty reasonable to me.

of course you would hope so if you were scum, I mean at this point everyone believe(s/d) your claim so you had nothing to risk by backing her up.

No one else vote for Hero of Time. If jden is the double voter, then that will be a majority. Hopefully it will finally put to rest the fact that he's the doublevoter and a townie

Nicole

luke is my wife
Jo said:
Also the top post of hers seems almost like she's wishing death upon you, by encouraging you to investigate Jedizora despite the small chance of you getting killed by doing so.

lolwut

I said "investigate at your own risk." As in, be wary, but go with your own judgment.

Jo said:
of course you would hope so if you were scum, I mean at this point everyone believe(s/d) your claim so you had nothing to risk by backing her up.

I just believed her. Her defense did (and still does, as I read it over) sound reasonable. Not overly emotional or defensive to me.

Jo said:
Also if I remember correctly she's given us only a name claim no role to back it up. I'm thinking it was a fake claim.

I refer you to these:

#139: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?17920-Mafia-6-Castlevania&p=249649#post249649
#150: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?17920-Mafia-6-Castlevania&p=249764#post249764

I suppose you might call that "leaving a crumb." ;)

So you're a girl. Your name claim told us that much... Not seeing how either of these even slightly hint towards a role. Or any role for that matter... From the wiki, it said that you were loyal to Dracula. But wouldn't any legit fake claim say you were loyal to the leader of the townies? After all that is the point of a fake claim.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Guess you're blind.

Not really... Not examining ALL possibilities will make you blind. If HoT is majority lynched with the current number of votes, then that will be a "modfirm" so to speak, and be an 100% accurate, no tricks attached confirmation that jden is in fact the double voter, Our game mod is prone to making mistakes (as with any game mod) there is still the slight chance that he miscounted. After all the vote count isn't supposed to display the double vote unless a majority is reached early. Its likely he miscounted, or some other factor played into that little piece of supposive evidence we were given.

It would be blind to automatically assume Jden is a double voter based on a typo.

Looking at those, I see "Watch" is capitalized in both.
You also say "watch" in your name claim. Watcher mayhaps, I have to think.

If this is true, Then perhaps allow her to share the information she has received.

Kybyrian

Baysiderulez said:
Not really... Not examining ALL possibilities will make you blind. If HoT is majority lynched with the current number of votes, then that will be a "modfirm" so to speak, and be an 100% accurate, no tricks attached confirmation that jden is in fact the double voter, Our game mod is prone to making mistakes (as with any game mod) there is still the slight chance that he miscounted. After all the vote count isn't supposed to display the double vote unless a majority is reached early. Its likely he miscounted, or some other factor played into that little piece of supposive evidence we were given.

It would be blind to automatically assume Jden is a double voter based on a typo.

So you're telling me that you believe we completely missed out on a lynch during a day period because of a typo?

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Not really... Not examining ALL possibilities will make you blind.
And yet back in post #748 I do that exact same thing considering you and Meego, and you immediately threaten me for doing so in post #749.
But I guarentee you, you will be a prime lynching candidate next time around
You may not be a liar but you sure sound hypocritical.

Lynching a double voter... is one dead "power role". Lynching me is killing 4 townie "power roles" if you were responsible for the death of 4 townie power roles, don't you think that people would become awfully suspicious of you?

EBWODP, I had already announced that killing me would lead to other power roles becoming useless... after all it says that in the first post of the game. And knowing I'm bulletproof. I would be a prime candidate for the mafia to try and lynch during the day in order for those 3 other roles to become useless... after all the cop, vig and doc threaten the mafia and their mission to kill towns.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Majority reached, lynch is a go! yahoo!! :yes: It is officially Twilight now.

(Vote Count)
Hero of Time: 8 (Deku Shroom, arkvoodle, jdenicholls, illmatic, Kybyrian, jedizora, Baysiderulez)
Jedizora: 3 (Djinn, Justeazy, Meego7)
illmatic: 2 (Hero of Time, Soldier of Link)

Yet To Vote:
Dracomajora, Hanyou

Deadline was yesterday. Axle will be ending the day soon. 8 votes required for a majority lynch.

Kybyrian

You realize that nobody is voting for you, correct? Nobody has a reason to disbelieve your claim, especially with the way Meego supports it because of her role. If you weren't Dracula somebody could easily counter claim and get you killed on the spot. Nobody really has a reason to suspect you are scum, but that doesn't mean you're always right. We have no reason to believe that jden isn't the double voter no more than we have reason to believe that you aren't Dracula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom