• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
That seems to be a lynch.
Updated Tally:;)

(Vote Count)
jedizora: 5 (Soldier of Link, Deku Shroom, Djinn, Kybyrian, illmatic, Baysiderulez)
illmatic: 2 (jdenicholls, jedizora)

Yet To Vote:
arkvoodle, Dracomajora, Justeazy

I have one last advice: If you don't kill ark right now, you are Going to die. This is Dario Bossi, Dark Lord Canidate Signing off.​

(Vote Tally)

jedizora: 6 (Soldier of Link, Deku Shroom, Djinn, Kybyrian, illmatic, Baysiderulez)
illmatic: 3 (jdenicholls, jedizora)

Didn't Vote: arkvoodle, Dracomajora, Justeazy

With 6 votes, Jedizora is lynched.

The creatures were suspicious of the one known as Arkvoodle because of supposed status as one of the "Dark Lord Candidates", but as he talked about what he was, the creatures became uncertain that he was a good choice. And so as they searched for a better target for the Day, they discovered Jedizora, who they eventually forced into claiming the same identity. He did not fare as well however, and soon the creatures decided he would be their target.

The creatures of darkness crowded around him, prepared to rip him apart as they had so many other of their lynches. Jedizora shook his fist at them. "You're all idiots. You're only gonna survive if I do, you know!"

The creatures just looked at each other, surprised by the audacity of the statement. But he continued taunting them aggressively, insulting them again and again, and they quickly grew angry. They surrounded him but were blown back by flames, flames that came from nowhere. Jedizora's hand was outstretched, and the flames receded as he drew it back.

"Come on then," Jedizora taughted.

So the creatures attacked. Many of them were burned but eventually they managed to subdue him. And it was then that they took out all their rage upon him. They took their time as they dismembered and tore at him, and he died slowly, screaming in agony and anger, yelling at them all the while.

They drew back from his dead body, and the mists of the Time Rift dissipated. They managed to glimpse his true identity before his body exploded into flames and burned until nothing was left.

Jedizora was Dario Bossi, a Dark Lord Candidate.

Night 5 Begins

Please send me your night PMs ASAP. You have until Saturday the 11th, but please do it as soon as possible rather than waiting.

With only 8 creatures left, the group headed towards Castlevania once again. Clearly their numbers had greatly dwindled, and they suspected that there was still a high number of heroes of light now among them. Additionally, they were uncertain if the enigmatic Dark Lord Candidates were still an issue.

Just outside the castle, the creatures found the corpse of Durion. It had been dragged outside and hung from the wall of the castle by a spear. The creatures were confused, as he had already died; he was the lynch of the first day, no less! Why had his corpse been brought out? They were about to find out.

After considering the corpse for several moments but feeling no less confused, they began to head into the castle, but as they did they could see a second body that had been obscured by Durion's before. It was Deku Shroom, and he was still alive but unconscious. His injuries were mortal, however; many blades of varying shapes and sized had been speared into his body at various points and he was bleeding from all of them. As the creatures gathered around him, his eyes blinked open as he regained consciousness, but it was clear he was almost gone. He looked at them briefly, then turned to look at Durion beside him. His eyes fell on his own spear struck through Durion's corpse, securing him to the wall. He tried to reach for the spear to remove it, before his life ended and his arm fell limp.

The haze of the Time Rift left his body and his identity was revealed.

Deku Shroom was Slogra, the Townie Backup Doctor and a Mason.

Dracomajora was also modkilled. He was Necromancer, the Townie Paranoid Doctor.

Day 6 Begins

--The Living: 8--
Baysiderulez
arkvoodle
Djinn
jdenicholls
illmatic
Justeazy
Soldier of Link
Kybyrian

--The Dead--
Durion: Townie Backup Cop and a Mason (Lynched Day 1)
Keyshe: Dark Lord Candidate (Killed Night 1)
Zenox: Townie Kidnapper (Modkilled)
Gonzo: Townie Tree Stump (Killed Night 2)
Elfen: Bulletproof Townie (Lynched Day 3, then killed for good Night 3)
TreeHuggerPanda: Mafia Strongman (Killed Night 3)
Hero of Music: Townie Miller (Killed Night 3)
MikauIncarnate: Townie Bloodhound (Modkilled)
green goron: Townie Amnesiac? (Modkilled)
Hero of Time: Mafia Cop (Lynched Day 4)
Meego7: Townie Cop (Killed Night 4)
Hanyou: Townie Vigilante (Killed Night 4)
jedizora: Dark Lord Candidate (Lynched Day 5)
Dracomajora: Townie Paranoid Doctor (Modkilled)
Deku Shroom: Townie Backup Doctor and a Mason (Killed Night 5)

Day 6 ends Sunday the 19th. 5 votes needed for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times today to avoid being modkilled.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Well shoot. Killed before I could become useful, and ironically the missing guy was the one who wouldn't let me shine. Losing my fellow mason in round one didn't help either... Well good luck town! Was proud to help you all out as long as I managed, or atleast thought I helped you haha.

damn... I figured out yesterday that Draco was the doc...

I was mulling over in my head over and over again, how Hanyou could have died... I mean, he was the ONLY cleared town. So why didn't the doctor protect him? Well there are two reasons for this... A) our doctor was an idiot (unlikely seeing as the players remaining at the time all are smart) or B. The doctor was inactive...

If I remember correctly Illy was the one who most strongly went against Draco during the day... unknowing that he was the doc at the time. I'm going to say the mafia are trying to frame him.

Two kills - either Arky gained an ability OR Draco was modkilled for inactivity... I think the latter is more likely. Illy what did you learn in the night?

Kybyrian

lol that was a nice code you put in your post yesterday, Jo. Also, the nightscene clearly said that Draco was modkilled. I'm tired but I saw that, lol.

As for the Dark Lord Candidates... I still wonder how much of a threat ark is. jedi said we were doomed if we lynched him, and I don't think that is the case, but I still think he was speaking as if he knew a little something more than just what he was telling us. I am absolutely certain that ark gained some sort of ability that could be very dangerous to us (especially this far in the game). There's no way Axle would make somebody live through the death of two others just to gain powers and then not give them something that would be really good. Now he's a Dark Lord, not a Dark Lord Candidate. Does he win with us? Maybe he gains daykill ability?

As for illmatic I don't really remember him pushing for Draco's lynch. Quotes would be much appreciated... I'm very tired. Need to stay up to watch FMA, though.

Night 5 Hobo Info:
The group was responsible for the death of the straggler. The one may have gained some insight.

Not much help, except "the one" I think refers to Ark gaining new info?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Nothing happened. Does this mean Soma's ability came into play? The ability to resist becoming the dark lord?
It does say that in the wiki -that he does not want to become the Dark Lord. So I guess i'm neutral now.

Also, I may have aquired some info during the night.

"During the confused chatter, you overheard that _____ is immune to strongmen".

This leads me to belive that, being neutral, I gain info about specific players every night. The name that belongs in the underscore is disclosed, unless the person would like to say themselves. I wouldnt want to give it all away without your permission. They are town, btw.

This narrows down the scum list quite a bit.

As for illmatic I don't really remember him pushing for Draco's lynch. Quotes would be much appreciated... I'm very tired. Need to stay up to watch FMA, though.

/sighs

I'm going to have to look further... Search feature is broken... a search for "draco" yeilded 5 posts... 3 by you, Kyby, and 2 by me... Its IMPOSSIBLE that only the 2 of us spoke about Draco (seeing as it didnt even list ANY of axle's PM is obv the search feature is broken) I'll do some more research when I can, but after today I will not be online again till Tuesday.

EBWODP.. I dont know why i keep referring to posts as "PM" I'm losing my mind (2nd time now) A few posts back I called the OP a "PM" :S

It is well within ark's interest not to reveal if he has any powers worth mentioning. I'd keep that in mind over the next day. I'm guessing there is a maximum of 3 scum still left, but there could only be 2.

Still Alive:

Baysiderulez (Revealed by Meego, probably Dracula)
arkvoodle (Former DLC, current Dark Lord, powers unestablished)
Djinn (Has made several misinformative posts, either on purpose or by accident)
jdenicholls (Proved doublevoter)
illmatic (Hobo, allegiance uncertain)
Justeazy
Soldier of Link
Kybyrian (Revealed as town by Meego, unsure what his role is, but I think he claimed something earlier)

There is a possibility Ky could be Godfather, but I think it unlikely for the moment. I'd say our best best is to vote for Justeazy, SoL or Djinn. Illmatic still isn't certain town in my books either. May as well get the ball rolling.

Vote: Djinn

Kybyrian

/sighs

I'm going to have to look further... Search feature is broken... a search for "draco" yeilded 5 posts... 3 by you, Kyby, and 2 by me... Its IMPOSSIBLE that only the 2 of us spoke about Draco (seeing as it didnt even list ANY of axle's PM is obv the search feature is broken) I'll do some more research when I can, but after today I will not be online again till Tuesday.

EBWODP.. I dont know why i keep referring to posts as "PM" I'm losing my mind (2nd time now) A few posts back I called the OP a "PM" :S

I found a quote, but it's just him voting for Draco and saying his inactivity is suspicious. It doesn't really matter either way. Draco was modkilled, not nightkilled.

arkvoodle said:
It does say that in the wiki -that he does not want to become the Dark Lord.

This is true, but keep in mind that Soma was opposed to the resurrection of Dracula at all and went to any lengths to see that it wouldn't happen. He's not a friend of Dracula... and really was far from neutral.

Wow, EBWODP is not working correctly.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Djinn
Justeazy
Soldier of Link

They could all be scum. Illmatic is probably a townie. I wouldnt assume that the hobo would be auto-mafia.

Arkvoodle's claim to learn info matches up with the info I posted. It could be pretty useful to the town if he learns info about players every night. Of course, he could also be lying to save himself.

Only one death leads me to think that jedizora had a nightkill ability, even though he claimed not to.

It is well within ark's interest not to reveal if he has any powers worth mentioning. I'd keep that in mind over the next day. I'm guessing there is a maximum of 3 scum still left, but there could only be 2.

Still Alive:

Baysiderulez (Revealed by Meego, probably Dracula)
arkvoodle (Former DLC, current Dark Lord, powers unestablished)
Djinn (Has made several misinformative posts, either on purpose or by accident)
jdenicholls (Proved doublevoter)
illmatic (Hobo, allegiance uncertain)
Justeazy
Soldier of Link
Kybyrian (Revealed as town by Meego, unsure what his role is, but I think he claimed something earlier)

There is a possibility Ky could be Godfather, but I think it unlikely for the moment. I'd say our best best is to vote for Justeazy, SoL or Djinn. Illmatic still isn't certain town in my books either. May as well get the ball rolling.

Vote: Djinn

Djinn
Justeazy
Soldier of Link

They could all be scum. Illmatic is probably a townie. I wouldnt assume that the hobo would be auto-mafia.

Didn't Djinn soft claim to be the Vengeful townie yesterday?

Justeazy and Kybyrian are the only ones that haven't claimed yet. Not sure how important your roles may be, but with our power roles gone it might be better if you claim, so we can figure out which claims might be fake.

I found a quote, but it's just him voting for Draco and saying his inactivity is suspicious. It doesn't really matter either way. Draco was modkilled, not nightkilled.

True, but... it wasn't out of character for DracoMajora to be inactive... In fact so far every game he's ever had a townie power role in (now 3 games total) he has been inactive. Something to note... it's really was not suspicious at all.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Day 6 Tally::nerd:

(Vote Count)
Djinn: 1 (jdenicholls)

Yet To Vote:
arkvoodle, Baysiderulez, Djinn, illmatic, Justeazy, Kybyrian, Soldier of Link

Day 6 ends Sunday the 19th. 5 votes needed for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times today to avoid being modkilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom