• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Video Game Series

Wich game-serie is the best?

• The legend of zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Modern Warfare

• Kingdom Hearts

• Final Fantasy

• Mario

• Halo

• Total voters

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
1. Pokemon
2.SSB
3.LOZ
4.Mario
5Animal Crossing So what are your guys top 5? This is my nintendo top 5 pretty much.

jugglaj91

I am me....
Zelda
Pokemon
SSB
Mario

OK I have a top 4 does that count? I usually dab a little into a lot of different games but I wouldnt call them a favorite series especially since its usually a one game type thing, at the moment anyway.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I always find it difficult to make a favourite list, so this list can be in the wrong order.

1. Zelda: Quite obvious why this is my favourite game series. I like the gameplay, the story and it is a challenging game without being too frustrating
2. Jak and Daxter: The last game wasn't as good as the other titles, but the first 4 games are super awesome. If you have a ps2 and you need an awesome game, buy one of the jak and daxter games (except the newest one 'the lost frontier')
3. Phoenix Wright: This guy makes boring court talk super funny and exciting. The weird characters and the unsuspecting plot twists turn every court case into a fun story.
4. Pokemon R/B/Y G/S/C: This games were my first videogames and I spend a lot of hours trying to be the ultimate pokemon master, but sadly I still haven't completed any pokedex >.>
5. Okami: The visual style is beautiful, the story is epic, the gameplay is good...do I need to say more?

P

PrincessZelda

This isn't in any order but
1. Zelda
2. Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts
3. Pokemon
4. Mario
5. Sims
This is more of what I think it should be.

Claire

The Geekette
1. The Legend of Zelda
2. Pokémon
3. Spyro
4. The Elder Scrolls
5. Mario

I like games that provide a challenge where the player frequently has to use problem solving in order to complete a puzzle on their own. I love Spyro, however, I only like the first three games in the series. I like them that much though, mostly due to nostalgia, to be ranked in my top 3. I can waste hours playing Pokémon, Zelda, Mario, or The Elder Scrolls. There isn't an instance where you encounter boredom because there is almost always something more you can do within the game(s), whether that is improving what you've already done (beating your top scores on minigames), playing with certain limitations (i.e. 3 heart challenge), or by trying to complete the game 100% (gotta catch 'em all).

X

xXJuggernautXx

Not in any order:

Zelda: Should be obvious.

Metroid: An excellent series thus far, the transition from 2D to 3D was practically seamless, and every important aspect was preserved pretty well. The next installment, Other M, looks like it shouldn't disappoint, and I can't wait for another main series update (main series referring to Zelda, Star Fox, Metroid, etc.)

Call of Duty: I've always had a passion for the games in this series, especially the entries by Infinity Ward, though, Modern Warfare 2 had some flaws and features I wasn't too happy about.

Metal Gear Solid: An entrancing intricate stroyline, amazing plot twists, and awesome combat. What's not to love?

Mario: Should be self explanatory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom