• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Video Game Series

Wich game-serie is the best?

• The legend of zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Modern Warfare

• Kingdom Hearts

• Final Fantasy

• Mario

• Halo

• Total voters
I also have no order for my favorite series:

-Zelda- Should be obvious, but if not, I like it for its depth challenge. It is a game that requires skill, logic, and tactics.

-Kingdom Hearts- Some people group this together with Final Fantasy, but just because they are the same company doesn't mean they are grouped together (unless for the sake of space). It is like having a Zelda/Mario favorite series, they are very different games. But nonetheless I love this game because of its unique and in depth storyline that spans many protagonists and antagonists. It is a combination of many fine worlds that people everywhere love.

-Final Fantasy- This game is the only one I see as true RPG on this list. All the games that I have played have some of the most intricate storylines I have ever seen. The battle system is great, and there are just enough common elements between the games to have that right amount of nostalgia.

-Pokemon- What can I say? It might be the first series that I became truly attached to. It had great customization so it made you feel like you really were the character in the game, controlling and training the Pokemon. This is definitely a gem of the video game world.

-Mario- Don't get me wrong, I love Mario Games, but this is definitely at the bottom on my list here. It might even be surpassed by other series that I have not had a chance to play yet (Star Fox, Metroid). These games do truly have a nostalgic feeling to be because I can remember the days when I would hide outside in the trees trying to beat the final level of Super Mario Bros. Deluxe. I never played Sunshine, but I definitely love Galaxy, and I can't wait got the sequel.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Zelda
Resident Evil
Metroid
Tales of ---
Castlevania

Zelda will always be my favorite I think... I HOPE. I dunno. It's THIS [ ] close to being knocked down to second place should it go sci-fi again. Resident Evil is the only gave to give me nightmares for 5 years. Nemesis is just badass. I love the story, and it helps that I'm a biology freak. Metroid... ah, Samus, I love you. One of the few series to successfully survive a revival and major revamp. Too bad they're turning Samus into another sex symbol. Tales... well, always fun, but there are just so many holes in the stories. The gameplay, art, and co-op is what keeps it in 4th. And lastly, Castlevania. I've always loved this series, but it's been hit pretty hard. Kinda going the way of Sonic. :/

Your Five Favorite Video Game Series

What are, in order, your top five favorite video games series? Mine are:
1. Zelda
2. Metroid
3. Mario
4. Banjo-Kazooie
5. Not really sure- maybe God of War(although I've only played two games) or Donkey Kong.

Kybyrian

Well the number one spot has absolutely no competition. I'm sure you can all guess what it is, but in case you can't:

1. Final Fantasy
2. The Legend of Zelda
3. Pokemon
4. Call of Duty
5. Mario

Last edited:

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I swear I've seen 3 seperate threads with this same topic already! Haha.
Well here's my list.

1) Total War.
2) Silent Hill.
3) Resident Evil.
4) The Legend of Zelda.
5) Sims.

1. Super Mario Bros.
2. Metroid
3. Sin & Punishment
4. Legend of Zelda
5. Pokemon

I didn't know whether or not I should put Mega Man in the #5 spot or Kirby, so I went with Kirby. As you can see I'm obviously a Nintendo fanboy >_>

Edit: After much thought, Pokemon has been knocked down to the #5 spot. Metroid took its place at #2, and the Sin & Punishment series has entered in as #3. Kirby has been knocked off the list.

Last edited:

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
1. The Legend of Zelda
2. The Sims (I play more hours a day playing the Sims than I do sleeping)
3. Mario (Main series, not party, kart or sports games. I do like them but not as much)
4. Super Smash Bros.
5. Grand Theft Auto

I'm also a big fan of Animal Crossing, Roller Coaster Tycoon (Yep..), and Donkey Kong. :D

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Legend of Zelda
Phantasy Star (the original series back on the Sega MS & Genesis, not PS Online)
Splinter Cell
Silent Hill
Castlevania

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom