• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Idk why I put it off, but today I went ahead and bought a dip pen holder, and 2 types of nibs like I was planning to last weekend. I got a Brause Steno nib, which is supposed to be really good for beginners, and I got a Nikko G-Pen nib, I read that it's harder for beginners to use but I want to try it eventually.

I also bought a bottle of black and a bottle of blue india ink. I was also looking at all the different kinds of ink colors there are too, and there are so many cool ones.

Since I've never used a dip pen before it's probably going to take some trial and error to figure it out.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Idk why I put it off, but today I went ahead and bought a dip pen holder, and 2 types of nibs like I was planning to last weekend. I got a Brause Steno nib, which is supposed to be really good for beginners, and I got a Nikko G-Pen nib, I read that it's harder for beginners to use but I want to try it eventually.

I also bought a bottle of black and a bottle of blue india ink. I was also looking at all the different kinds of ink colors there are too, and there are so many cool ones.

Since I've never used a dip pen before it's probably going to take some trial and error to figure it out.
Getting into calligraphy?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
IMG_20220514_195714.jpg

Similar to Mark's, I was at this store and it had a huge selection of different ones from like 2008, it was one heck of a nostalgia trip just looking through them. They were asking like $15-20 for them tho, so I only went with one.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I bought the newest Playstation subscription service (the top tier one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom