• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

Decided to go through with it :goron:

3e8bd543aa.png

Double post, but it's that time of year where I'm gonna just treat myself because I never do. Decided to take the trustfall on that ENDER LILIES collector's edition. Wanted the game since it was early access, and even more that it's now on Switch. The price of the collector's edition seemed pretty reasonable, considering I trustfall on ~$60 jrpg collector's editions every now and then, an indie shouldn't be any different, right? Still won't get to play it anytime soon, but that's okay. It'll be worth the wait.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I purchased an electronic sit-stand desk with a few accessories for my home office setup just before I got sick and it has arrived today. I'm so excited to set it up later in the week when my isolation is over as it'll be so much better for my daily comfort when working. I never thought I'd spend over a thousand dollars on a desk but I'll claim as much as I can as a tax deduction when that comes up.

Reactions: Dio

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Well, my wife and I went grocery shopping, mostly to get a few necessary items for the mead we're brewing.

For the mead, we refilled a 5 gallon jug with filtered water, we bought some black tea to add tannins to our mead, and to drink, because I love black tea. :)

And oranges to add acids to the mead. We really only needed one orange just for the orange peel, but hey, we both like oranges.

I also got some sugar bee apples, because I love them, and they were cheaper than the other apples at the store right now.

Some 100% apple juice, just to have to drink. Depending on how we like it, we might brew a cider with that juice. It's important to test the ingredients you add to a recipe. :)

And finally, some snacks.

Reactions: Dio

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Bought a pack of 3 hardcovered sketchbooks, they were cheap, but honestly the quality of the paper is really nice. So with that, and it being hardcovered, I am pretty surprised how nice this is, it's somehow cheaper yet nicer than any sketchbooks I have ever had previously, lol.

I bought waterproof hiking boots on everest.com. I want to go hiking in the mountains this summer and I found cool store with gear for outdoor activities. There are many different brands. Luckily they have discounts and free shipping. Can't wait to receive my purchase.

Last edited:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I used to have a traditional bidet but after trying the ones in Japan I know that is what I want to get in the future. They come with a heated seat and music whilst you poop.
That sounds like a nice, relaxing bathroom going experience. :)

Edit: Verdict on the Tushy Bidet.

Painless install, no leaks, bidet can get powerful enough to pressure wash (should you need it), and has a nozzle cleaner to clean itself if need be. I just wish it could heat the water too, because it's rather cold.

4.5/5 my butt has never been cleaner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom