• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

Ninja

Well well well
We all love getting shiny new things, or rebuying things we use frequently. What's the last thing you've bought and how do you like it?

For me, I recently bought an iPad tablet for the house. Have a smart cover from Amazon coming today which is much cheaper than the Apple brand, good reviews too.

Also bought a pound of wings from the store. :P

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I bought a Cleveland Browns fanchest but I havent gotten it yet.

I also bought some more septum rings recently. They are ok, but the metal they are made of is obviously really cheap.

I also just got some Pizza Hut and that **** is bomb when you are drinking.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Last transaction was for my crunchy roll premium... so that I guess? I enjoy being able to watch as much as I want, for as long as i want, with no ads! Also it's only $7.00 USD a month!

Ninja

Well well well
Dropped $400 in Service B for my Mercedes, and then some cold medicine too because I finally caught that damned cold bug going around at work.

Cherry-Bakewells-Hero-2.png

A whole box of these :)

Ninja

Well well well
Bought an ultra thin case for my iPhone X. I don’t understand getting large bulky cases.

Case is great, low profile, and color matches the phone.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I bought 2 new books yesterday, but obviously haven't had time to read them yet. I got myself Rise of a Merchant Prince by Raymond E. Feist and First King of Shannara by Terry Brooks. I like fantasy you see ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom