• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

Besides getting groceries from the grocery store earlier today, i also bought stuff from Walmart

Candyman III Collectors Edition blu ray
a pack of men's Size L boxer shorts
24 pack of Pepsi
a new charger cord for my Acer chromebook laptop
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for Nintendo switch

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
IMG_20220127_152814.jpg

Library has a little workshop thing and one of the things you can make is buttons and I made a few today :3. The middle one is a meme between me and my brother, lot of lore involved.

couple of the new Star Wars Vintage Collection figures came today earlier

the Hoth Rebel trooper and the newer Paploo which looks good but i prefer the older 30th Anniversary Paploo

bought a pack of kitchen sponge scrubber pads from Dollar tree. the packaging says the scrubbers work on stove top ovens.
Bottom right burner on my stove top oven is pretty grody lol.

Im just the type of guy/PERSON that really doesnt like to clean the kitchen especially a frikkin stove top oven.

youre just gonna be using the damn thing again anyway to be cooking

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Repair for my Ibanez 7 string.

The ebony fretboard was cracked, and I sent it to Sweetwater to get it fixed. Costed me about $403.

Fretboard was repaired, but the tech suggested that a nut replacement and a relevel, recrowning, and repolishing of the frets is also needed.

Personally, I thought it'd be worse for a premium repair out of warranty.

bought some stuff from the walmart store downtown earlier today. Bought ghostbusters 3 afterlife but also mostly needed toilet tissue and a few groceries to last for next week since next week is going to be really cold and windy

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I ordered and received the first four volumes of The Promised Neverland, and vol 1 and 2 of Demon Slayer. The first volume of Demon Slayer was printed wrong, so I'll have to return it and get another one, but that's okay! It was just an honest mistake.

I also ordered a cute Zenitsu keychain, but that'll get here next month.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I ordered and received the first four volumes of The Promised Neverland, and vol 1 and 2 of Demon Slayer. The first volume of Demon Slayer was printed wrong, so I'll have to return it and get another one, but that's okay! It was just an honest mistake.

I also ordered a cute Zenitsu keychain, but that'll get here next month.
I have to get the manga for Demon Slayer eventually, I've read them but I don't own them.
Zenitsu is my favorite :pikalove:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom