• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I went online to purchase a laser pointer for my cat after seeing a friend using one with their cat recently and ended up buying a bunch of cat and dog toys for my pets.
Ooh be careful with the laser cuz lasers blind eyes...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I purchased $2k of Apple gift cards because a supermarket had a 20x frequent flyer point deal on them. Since I am intending to purchase a new iPhone in the next few months when the next one is released anyway it seemed like a good time to get them now since the frequent flier points for that transaction alone are worth more than half of the cost of a flight from Sydney to Tokyo. Now Japan just needs to open their borders....

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
A_bh2gAIz4i00GfuQvmsS5OM_4zS_jWLlXRvWHl8SQs63_0YFDx1qqpCoIRoTJqzdBBgb2j_NRQPc81AC1AFHVqwwRFlt5f3tkX2i1SEs5jgNxiwuyV-YwFA_1aJM1-8jeuApQmNtu0B3YLS6kYvBA
Went out to buy some new shirts for work, and since it cost less than I had anticipated I picked these up for myself. I'm happy to finally own anime merch, since my parents are chill with it now.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I missed most of the races, but I got the $25+tax PPV for some races at a super historic track that hasn't been raced on in years and tonight is the last races on the 41 year old asphalt so even tho I missed most I had to see the last couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom