• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
I like those series and I can tell every single person in the picture

from left to right

-Alice
-Emmet
-Bella
-Edward
-Rosalie
-Jasper

so I've been reading the comments and they say that they hate it just because the crazy Edward fangirls rub it in their faces? I don't think that makes too much sense

S

Seldavia

Maybe younger people who have never read really good books would like it. I'm an old fart and a fan of the classics so I have no interest at all. I've heard a lot of people say that Bella is a Mary Sue.

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
so I've been reading the comments and they say that they hate it just because the crazy Edward fangirls rub it in their faces? I don't think that makes too much sense

You're right, that is a stupid reason to hate it.

The fact that the book is poorly written, on par with fan fiction is a much better reason to hate it.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
What would you rate the movie on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best? Ask Caleb the same thing. I want to know what he thinks about it too.

Mmm, I think I would rate it a 7-8. I asked him to give a rating and he grimaced. He would probably say 3-5.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Ok. I got soo bored of the book. Bella is just like oh my god Edward is a vampire why in the world didnt i say that on the first page of the book? I must say i liked the movie though. But i don't think edward is very attractive...

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Emmet looks better in real life.
So does Edward.
And Alice is hot all around. :)

Alice is my favorite gal because she isn't boring ol' normal Bella or Miss slut Rosalie although she isn't mush of a slut. More of a drama queen:P

What is starting to tick me is just the craze of it! OMG OMG EDWARD!! It is a book. I can tell you 10 better books right off the back. The more people talked about it the more I got bored of it.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Yes, the hype is ridiculous. But it will die down...sometime. Alice is definitely my favorite. Her personality is a lot of fun.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I guess Twilight is supposed to be for an audience a bit younger then me. Anyhow I must say it was a decent movie, kind of liked it I!

Last edited:

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Hmmm, if you really are 30, and a male...I would not think this a true statement. It's pretty much a teenage girl and younger movie. Just saying :)

Haha!! :lol: I meant younger so you´re defenetly correct. But as I mentioned in my post it was decent, in fact it was quite interesting and also well made I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom