• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight

octorok74

TETTAC
Everyone keeps talking about how good it is. One of the teachers at my school said his vampires have tohave fangs so he hates the movie.

Zero

The Vanished
Everyone at my school keeps raving about it. I don't know much about it but from what I can tell it's a vampire romance, not interested.

I really hate Twilight, because from what I've heard the plot and characters are really stupid and I am sick of hearing about how great it is.

I can finally test this myself, as I received the first book for Christmas from my aunt and uncle. I decided hey, what the heck, so I have been reading it and trying to be as unbiased as possible. So far, I have noticed that everything is insanely and unnecessarily drawn out, chapters, descriptions, etc.. Also, Bella is not a very likable character. She is very shut off from everyone else and cannot find the good in anything. I do, however, like the way that Meyer has written the romance.

As for the movie, I have no idea. I have no desire to see it due to my prejudices against it, but people have said that the special effects are really bad and the acting is a bit off (made worse by lines taken directly from the book).

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Half of the people I know are blabbing about it non-stop. The words: "OMG TWILIGHT IS LEIK SOOOO AMAZING!!!" And "OMG HE IS SOOO HAWT!!!ONE1" are constantly being yelled in my head. And it's killing me. Just thinking about it all puts me in a bad mood. -.-

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
So Caleb and I went to see the movie a week ago. I didn't think it was that bad (he did) and decided to read the books. I'm liking it all so far, but I tend to like cheesy stories. *shrug* But I am definitely not going to start blabbing about it to all of my friends or on here. The obsession is a bit much.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
So Caleb and I went to see the movie a week ago. I didn't think it was that bad (he did) and decided to read the books. I'm liking it all so far, but I tend to like cheesy stories. *shrug* But I am definitely not going to start blabbing about it to all of my friends or on here. The obsession is a bit much.

What would you rate the movie on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best? Ask Caleb the same thing. I want to know what he thinks about it too.

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
I just saw the movie and it was totally awesome! I loved it, it was a really good. To me it's the best moive i'ved seen so far this year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom