• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
...I ************************************************ing hate Twilight too the core. End of story. I hate it because when it first came out, none of the girls would shuttup about it. Some of them still won't. There is one emo/ goth girl named Elizebeth at my school who loves it so much, she (literally, no joke) thinks she is a vampire, has Twilight pillows, blankets, and other things. She also treats the book like a bible. Actually, like THE bible. It's disgusting. She still is like this. I think she has even bit some people. She scares me.

...I ************************************************ing hate Twilight too the core. End of story. I hate it because when it first came out, none of the girls would shuttup about it. Some of them still won't. There is one emo/ goth girl named Elizebeth at my school who loves it so much, she (literally, no joke) thinks she is a vampire, has Twilight pillows, blankets, and other things. She also treats the book like a bible. Actually, like THE bible. It's disgusting. She still is like this. I think she has even bit some people. She scares me.

I know some over-obsessed fan girls myself, but not to THAT extent. Why do the goths find this book to be so attractive? It seems that almost everone who loves this book is goth...

Twilight = a middle aged womans sexual fantasy.... worst books/ movie/ everthing else ever... no real man would want to even touch this. furthermore... I did break up with a girl because she wanted to take me to this crap.... its true... and i wasnt the only one.

A

Aerialjade

Like pretty much every other girl I've met, I have been through that crazy Twilight obsession. I read all of the books in about 3 weeks. Every night I would read a good 6 or so chapters. It's all I could think about all night! The movie didn't do the books justice, but they still sucked; I just didn't realize it then. Now this Twilight stuff is annoying the heck outta me, but it is just a silly fad. People will (hopefully) get over this book series. I'm sure glad I came to my senses before I got really obsessed and attemped to eject vampire venom into me.

Ahem, back on topic....

Has anyone heard that Meyer is re-writing the series from the vampire's point of view? It just seems like a way to get even more money from the fans than she already has...

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
Ahem, back on topic....

Has anyone heard that Meyer is re-writing the series from the vampire's point of view? It just seems like a way to get even more money from the fans than she already has...

...alright, this is out of hand. Anyone who wants to come with me and kill her, say Aiy. Just say it. I'm just kidding, but still. Someone needs to talk some sense into her.

...alright, this is out of hand. Anyone who wants to come with me and kill her, say Aiy. Just say it. I'm just kidding, but still. Someone needs to talk some sense into her.

Actually it's very smart of her to do this. she knows she can make millions by releasing anything that has the word "Twilight" on it, so she's wise to take advantage of that.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
That "sequel" is going to be callled Midnight Sun. Part of what she had written was leaked onto the internet, and then Stephenie Meyer decided to let the fans read what she had so far. It was decent, and kind of amusing. It was a fun read if you are a fan of the books.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I loved Twilight! I'm not as obsessed as the girl you mentioned lol but I really like the Twilight series. I couldn't put any of the books down while I was reading them. But I agree with what some people are saying, the movie wasn't as good as the books :( And you don't have to be a goth to like this series.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I won't be getting the DVD. Caleb would hurt me! I would like to rent it, though, to watch it again and to see the deleted scenes. Are you going to a midnight release party, Zeanith?

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
I won't be getting the DVD. Caleb would hurt me! I would like to rent it, though, to watch it again and to see the deleted scenes. Are you going to a midnight release party, Zeanith?
I highly doubt it. I'm not that crazy. If it was a midnight release party for, oh say...EA, Celtic Woman, Tim Burton or Kingdom Hearts then chyea I would. But I'm not as obsessed with Twilight as I am with other things.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I highly doubt it. I'm not that crazy. If it was a midnight release party for, oh say...EA, Celtic Woman, Tim Burton or Kingdom Hearts then chyea I would. But I'm not as obsessed with Twilight as I am with other things.

Makes sense :) Just thought I'd ask. I've never had an opportunity to go to a midnight release party for anything before. The only thing I would have considered would have been for Lord of the Rings, and only in the theaters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom