• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Is this a thread for the Twilight movie, movies or just Twilight in general?

I personally loved the Twilight movie, the cinematography was wonderful. And the mood lighting was my favorite part. Muted colors like it was fogy and over cast all over, and pronounced green and red colors. Also loved the acting, and the subtle reactions and facial movements, even something as small as a intake of breath had meaning and was well timed. I can understand that it isn't for everyone, and every one has their own tastes in movies and entertainment, but I didn't get how some one can say that Twilight was the worst movie, or the books to be horrible. I've seen really bad writing and horrible movies before... It seems to be a bit much to me, but than some themes and characters just great on peoples nerves I guess :thinking: I hated American Beauty, and thought is was awful. Though, I wouldn't go around saying it had bad acting, terrible writing. Just couldn't stand the dark ugly story. The beautiful moments that it did have seemed like a lie to me...

I personally payed too much attention to the negative things said about the Twilight Saga, and didn't want any thing to do with it at first. But My mother rented the movie and I didn't think it was that bad at all, and then she got me Newmoon in paperback. After reading it, me and my mother where hooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom