• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
twilight1.jpg

Yes, Twilight. Who loves it?! ME! BWAHAHAHA!

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Every girl in my class is obsessed with Twilight it's taking over my world -.-
Like every girl says they're gonna mary Edward (the boy at the front of the pic) and I say uhhh no your not he's an actor, its sooooo annoying.

Hate it. Hate it to the core. All day, nonstop, it just gets pounded into my head by every girl in my school and I hate it.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I will probably end up reading the series. Knowing me, I probably will like it too. But the obsession from teenage girls is sure obnoxious!

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I saw the book once in a book store and I picked it up. (This was before I had even heard of the movie). I didn't start it yet but my dad said that only girls like it. I think it is one of thos movies that I call a "chick-flick". I don't think it will be that good but in the first page of the book someone dies, so it can't be that bad.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I've heard mixed things about the book (I'm not sure about the movie). Some love it more than life, and others hate it more than... death.
From what I've heard it doesn't sound great, but I'd have to read/watch it first.

Oh tons of people do Vergo, some it's Zelda, it's been screamed into my ears so many times at school that they love Edward it's annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom